Falling For This Amazing Guy

Love You to Death

[Bora's P.O.V]

I was practising with Taeyang for the upcoming contest that was assigned by the teacher. Taeyang already got the moves and lyrics for our contest and all I needed to do was practise and practise. As I watched the moves I would get a glance at him. Everytime I looked he would remind me of my ex boyfriend  Jay Park. They both have an amazing body, can dance effortlessly, and both have a soulful voice. Even though Jay Park was talented in many ways he was a total jerk. He may end being the winner.He cheated on me and then didn't even apologize and went to the other girl Jessica of SNSD. I have always hated 2PM, and SNSD ever since. I was never close with BigBang or Super Junior so I can't say much. 

"Bora if you want to take a rest you can, don't strain yourself" Taeyang said.

"Ok then if you don't mind I'll go check on the girls." I said, "You should take a break aswell"

I then left the room. I went to go check on the girls who were in the gaming room. They were enjoying their time. 

"Hey guys what you doing?" i asked.

"Can't you see we are playing video games." Soyu replied.

"How's Taeyang?" Hyorin asked 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know he kinda does look like your ex." she replied.

"So you noticed that too?" I asked

"Well I am your best friend ofcourse I can notice it." she said. "I can also notice you liking him"

I blushed because it kinda was true I was really falling for him. I am not sure if it's because he has similar features but different personalities compared to Jay or if it's the way he works to get his project done.

"Well I shold head back to him" I said and left.

I went out of the room and as I was going to the recording studio I saw his room, it was a huge room, but the thing that caught my eyes was a huge poster  of Boa the singer/dancer from SME. I got out of his room and went to the studio. 

As I opened the door I heard him say "Oh you're back?"

"yea" I replied. "Did you take a break?"

"Yea I did" he said but I could tell he was lying because of the amount of sweat on his body. 

"Don't lie to me" I said.

"I was thining about taking a break after I finish the choreo and you came in the right time cuz I just finished." He said.

"If you're done then take a break" I said.

"It's fine I can rest later lets finish the choreo" he said and refused my offer.

Maybe this is why I am falling for him because he truly is an amazing guy that cares about music i thought to myself.