Partners

Love You to Death

As I sat down and finished talkingto Bora the teacher said we had to do a duet performance. He said that the groups are already decided but I was wondering who I was with because it was my first day. 

"Listen up guys" He started to say. "Because it's Taeyang's first day here I think he should be with Bora, is that ok with everyone?"

"Yes" The students started to say. "We want to see these two work together"

"Bora are you ok with it?" The teacher asked.

"Yes I am" She said. "I look forward to working with you" She said to me.

"Yea me too" I replied.

Then the teacher started to annouce the other pairs. "Guys this time we are performing in front of many people so practise hard, and the winners will get a chance to become Korean Artist" The teacher said after he finished annoucing the pairs.

"Wait did he say that the winners can get a chance to become idols?" I asked Bora.

She nodded.

I raised my hand and asked "When is the performance day?"

"Its's in a month so be ready by then" the teacher said. "That's it for today, you can get with your partner and start discussing your ideas."

"Yes sir" everyone said and the teacher left.

Since me and Bora we sitting beside eachother we didn't have to move.

"Uhm Bora I have a couple of songs that I created recently, maybe we could use it, but since its a solo song i'll try to change it into a duet, what you say?" I asked.

"Wow how many songs have you created so far?" she asked me.

"About 8 and yea they are all dance numbers so we can show our dance skills,I already chreographed moves for the songs but again I need to modify it so we can dance." I said.

"How are you not an artist yet?" She asked.

"Don't know but we can meet at my place where we can record and practise what you say?" I asked

"Sure but you don't mind me bringing my friends over do you?" she asked.

"Sure bring them." I said, "I do live alone so its fine."