Chapter 6 - Deep Anxiety

Red Light, Blue Light.

 

6 - Deep Anxiety

 

 


 

Jiaheng groaned quietly when he felt Jiashuai biting his collarbones. It was way too early for that -- five in the morning, not exactly the best hour to wake up, even if it was actually something rather pleasant being woken by his lover’s needy biting. Thankfully the younger werewolf was just sleeping, dreaming of something that was making him smile. The alpha sighed and pecked Jiashuai's forehead, staring at him with a gentle glaze before closing his eyes again. Dinner had been awkward, with Joonmyeon staring expectantly at him all the time, and Jiaheng had been on the verge of standing up and running away from his gaze for all the duration of their quiet dinner.

The alpha didn’t want him there with his pack, not when he could be a threat for their safety. The pups worried him the most… Sehun and Jongin should’ve changed in their human forms since months ago, it was important for pups to change as soon as possible as they needed to learn walking and talking. Fortunately werewolf children could learn anything pretty quickly, but he needed to look after Jongin and Sehun to make sure they were going to grow like they should have.

Jiaheng wanted to keep them there as another addition to his pack, and he was actually ready to accept others… but he still wasn’t sure about Joonmyeon. He didn’t want to have Joonmyeon in his pack for much longer than needed. His train of thoughts was interrupted by Jiashuai something in his sleep, followed by a small yawn. The young alpha opened his eyes again and glanced down, noticing that Jiashuai was actually awake and was staring at him with half-hooded eyes and a soft smile. “Go back to sleep...” He mumbled tiredly. “What time is it anyway…”

The taller man smiled at his tone and closed his eyes again, nuzzling quietly against his lover. “Way too early to get up. We’ll talk later.” Jiashuai didn’t answer, as he soon fell asleep again and Jiaheng took a deep breath. He had barely slept that night, fearing to hear Joonmyeon slipping into his bedroom or walking around the house; he had flinched at any noise that echoed from outside, and the only thing that kept him from actually going to check was Jiashuai’s hold around him.

Jiaheng finally fell asleep, only to wake up again some hours later with his lover kissing his cheeks and lips. “You’re cold.” Jiashuai muttered, sitting next to the older. The alpha glanced at him with a smile but stiffened when he noticed that the door was slightly open and Joonmyeon was peeking at them with a curious look. “I’ve let you sleep longer because you looked like you needed it…” Jiashuai continued, not noticing Jiaheng’s discomfort. “I made you some breakfast. Come on, sit up!”

The young alpha finally looked away from Joonmyeon and did as he was told. The pomegranate scent was stronger than ever, and somehow it made Jiaheng dizzy, even if it wasn’t exactly a bad feeling. If only, it was something that made him lust for his lover even more. He left lingering kisses on Jiashuai’s neck, slowly breathing in his scent; he knew that Joonmyeon was still watching them, and that annoyed him. Did he want to see what his life was like now that he had his own pack? Jiashuai sighed softly and played with Jiaheng’s dark locks of hair, moving his head to the other side to give the alpha more access to his neck.

Jiaheng liked to cuddle in the mornings, but this was unusual for him. It was probably because he knew someone was staring at them, and something animalistic had woken up inside of him: a strange feeling was telling him he needed to show who was the alpha and who or what was his. “Was this your idea of talking…?” Jiashuai mumbled, shivering slightly from those soft kisses. Jiaheng hummed and laughed tiredly, finally stopping with pecking his lover to rest his head on the younger’s shoulder. “That was my idea of thank you for making me some breakfast.” He muttered, grinning when Jiashuai pinched his cheek.

“Then eat. You also have to clean up!” Jiaheng nodded and stole a glance towards the door: Joonmyeon wasn’t there anymore. The alpha felt like smirking smugly, but he stopped himself and started eating, saying something to Jiashuai from time to time. After he finished Jiashuai got up and after a few more kisses he quickly dressed himself with the first shirt and pants he found in his closet and went in the bathroom, while the younger werewolf walked towards the living room. Jiaheng washed his face, brushed his teeth, and when he looked at himself in the mirror he noticed that he still had bright blue eyes.

He wasn’t used to that, and he didn’t exactly like the new color. He huffed and started combing his hair when a tiny voice called him. “Daddy…” Zitao whined, walking inside the bathroom with Sehun in his arms. Jiaheng chuckled at the sight and knelt, opening his arms to hug his son; he pecked both Zitao and the pup, who just back his chin and cheek before wriggling himself out of Zitao’s hold and running away. “He doesn’t like me!” His son groaned loudly before sniffing a bit. “No, you two will be great friends. I’ll help you, okay?” Jiaheng reassured him, smiling. The two of them walked outside and went to the living room, where Jongdae was sitting together with a pale looking Chanyeol, who was holding Jongin and was trying to draw something with his free arm.

“I thought you were already fully healed?” Jiaheng asked, surprised to see him like that. Didn’t Jiashuai heal him when the other pack arrived? “No, but it doesn’t matter. I’m here because I felt like I was in a hospital bedroom, with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo worrying so much over me.” Chanyeol explained, barely taking off his gaze from his drawing. “Right now Jongdae and I are having a competition. Jongin is our judge.” Jiaheng snorted, but he was actually happy to see that. When he first met Chanyeol he didn’t think he was a nice guy, but watching him in that moment, while he was drawing and holding Jongin with such careful and gentle hold, made the alpha think differently of him.

“I know what you’re thinking… I simply refused to be healed by him. Our meeting changed something for sure.” Chanyeol continued, this time looking right in the alpha’s eyes. Jiaheng nodded silently and noticed that Sehun was there, trying to climb up the couch to reach Jongin; he reached him and helped the pup, who barked happily and started playing with the latter. “Anyway Joonmyeon was here and he was frowning. I think he wants to leave soon.” Jiaheng sat between Chanyeol and Jongdae, who climbed on his lap along with Zitao. “That’s good.” The alpha answered immediately, stiffing slightly.

“But I don’t want him to leave with the pups, they’ll stay here.” He mumbled. Zitao screamed excitedly and stood on the couch, starting to jump on the place. Even Jongdae stopped drawing and smiled, staring at the alpha with hope in his eyes. “Does it means they’ll live with us?” He asked, while Zitao kept screaming something. Jiaheng nodded, and watched amused at his son and Jongdae’s reactions; he turned around to look at Chanyeol and raised an eyebrow, not expecting to see the werewolf acting so calm and collected.

“So you won’t complain about my choice?” Chanyeol smiled at those words, his cheeks red in embarrassment. “Actually… the reason why I got attacked is because I wanted to keep Jongin and Sehun safe with me. I wanted to ask you if I could stay here…” He admitted, lowering his gaze. “I… I don’t want to live that kind of life anymore! I did lot of wrong things in the past, even to Jiashuai. But I want a second chance…!” The alpha stared at the younger werewolf with wide eyes.

He couldn’t believe Chanyeol had changed his mind that quickly and he wanted to be part of that pack. What made him think differently that when they first met? “Well…” Jiaheng started, still unsure of what to say. “I’d welcome you in my pack, but I need to talk about it with the others...” He trailed off. The thought of someone changing for good because of himself made him proud to be and alpha. Chanyeol beamed and nodded, showing off his wide smile. “That’s fine! I’m glad you’ll think about it anyway!” Jiaheng nodded slightly and glanced at the pups in Chanyeol’s lap.

“We need to think about them before anything…” He muttered while playing with Sehun’s tail. “They need to change back to their human forms.” He said, standing up and taking both Jongin and Sehun in his arms; the pups whined happily and his cheeks, making Jiaheng chuckle. “Me too!” Zitao shouted, jumping down the couch together with Jongdae and following his father. “Do you need some help to get up?” The alpha asked, turning towards Chanyeol, offering him his hand; the younger werewolf took it with a smile and together they walked outside the house, where they found Kyungsoo, Han and Jiashuai talking to each other.

“Already walking around? You should take things slowly.” Kyungsoo said as soon as he noticed Chanyeol. “He won’t walk around. He’ll sit, I just need to help the pups to change back in their human forms.” Jiaheng smiled, letting Sehun and Jongin on the ground. The pups walked around the alpha’s legs, jumping playfully and waving their tails happily, under the older’s soft gaze. Jiaheng started with taking off his shirt and quickly did the same with his shoes and pants. He heard Han and Kyungsoo snickering not far from him and rolled his eyes.

“What is it…” He huffed, looking at them. “Your collarbone is full of bite-marks.” Han grinned, before laughing loudly when Jiaheng pouted, his face deep red, and changed immediately in his wolf form. The pups yelped in excitement and Zitao let out a loud scream before taking off his clothes as well. Jiaheng Jongin and Sehun and nudged them slightly, helping them to understand what they needed to do.

Chanyeol sat on the small bench and watched carefully as the pups whined, at first refusing to change because they wanted to play. The werewolf wanted to change as well and help the pups, but he was still injured and he couldn’t do anything; he was about to huff when Kyungsoo sat next to him and patted his leg. “Look, Sehun is transforming.” He muttered, pointing at the pup. Chanyeol smiled and watched as Jongin still refused to change in his wolf form. Pups needed to stay in their human forms to learn things, but when they first found them, Jongin and Sehun were in their wolf forms, abandoned in the middle of a clearing.

Their former pack probably had tried to teach them anything, but they were travelling for sure when they got attacked and only the pups were spared. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had found them next to the cold wolf bodies of their mothers, and they decided to keep them… but when they went back to Joonmyeon they never had the chance to help the pups transforming. It was easier to keep them in their wolf forms, plus it was dangerous for human kids to wander with so many deadly werewolves around.

Zitao and Jongdae ran in front of them now completely transformed and barked happily; Chanyeol chuckled when Jongin sneezed and finally started changing as well. Having Jiaheng next to them it was incredibly helpful, especially since he was an alpha, and Chanyeol was glad to have met him. After their first encounter he had started thinking differently, thanks to Kyungsoo too who told him everything about the alpha. Even if he wasn’t going to be part of that pack, he knew that both pups were going to be just fine with Jiaheng.

When Sehun finally changed completely he let out a loud cry and fell, hitting his face on the ground. Zitao ran towards him and gave a small to wipe away his tears, and in the meanwhile Jongin changed as well, his face slowly changing with human features. “Oh, so cute!” Chanyeol chuckled, looking at both. Kyungsoo helped him to stand and reach the pups, who were trying to stand and walk. Jiashuai and Han too walked to the small group, and cooed at the cute sight.

Jiaheng Jongin and Sehun, who wasn’t crying anymore. Both children had black, ruffled hair, and while Jongin had a sleepy look and pouty lips, Sehun was already grinning and he looked like he was ready to get in trouble. Chanyeol crouched down and sat on the grass, opening his arms with a wide smile. The two kids stumbled a bit before finally taking a couple of steady steps and walking into the werewolf’s embrace. “It seems they had walked before, that’s good.” Jiashuai said, giving Jiaheng his clothes when he changed back to his human form.

Han appeared next to Chanyeol with a couple of small shirts and underwear. “Let’s dress them!” He exclaimed, sitting on the ground as well to help Chanyeol to put them on something. Sehun started chanting loud ‘no’s and ‘stop’s, but was quick to stop when Han took him in his arms and dressed him pretty quickly. Jongin didn’t whine at all, he actually raised his arms and legs when he needed and then sat on Chanyeol’s lap again. “I’m... hungry!” Jongin chirped, clapping his hands. “Hungry!” Sehun mimicked, even more loudly.

“Well, it seems they can also talk a bit. I’m surprised, they have been staying in their wolf forms for so long…” Kyungsoo admitted, taking Sehun in his arms. “Food!” Sehun screamed, lightly hitting the man’s shoulders. Kyungsoo snorted and turned around, already walking towards the door. “He was already loud and lively before, he’s probably even worse now.” Jiaheng smiled at the child and took Zitao in his arms, who had just changed back again. “They’re small! I’m taller!” Zitao laughed.

Jiaheng was about to answer him when he noticed Joonmyeon was there; he tensed and frowned at him, actually surprised to see the other alpha smiling weakly. “Wow, I was surprised to hear their voices.” He said, looking both at Sehun and Jongin. “Did they say they’re hungry?” Kyungsoo nodded and glanced back at Chanyeol, who struggled a bit before standing with Jongin in his arms. Jiaheng tightened his hold around Zitao and gulped, afraid that Joonmyeon was going to do something to his own son.

“Actually I’m here to talk. Why don’t you let Zitao go inside to eat with them?” Joonmyeon continued, showing a tight smile. Jiashuai patted his alpha’s back, who nodded reluctantly and let Zitao go. The child, along with Jongdae who had been sitting there in silence, went inside the house, skipping happily. Han glanced at Jiaheng and patted his back, leaving as well; as soon as they were alone, Joonmyeon started talking.

“I want to tell you what really happened during the attack.” He said with a resolute look. “I won’t seek your forgiveness. I just want you to listen to my explanation.” Jiaheng hummed in agreement, even if he actually didn’t want to hear about that day again. His hands trembled and Jiashuai took them, trying to calm down the alpha, who took a deep breath and watched as Joonmyeon sat on the bench and started talking.

“You probably imagined it already, but my sister already knew about the sudden uprising. She told me the day before she was going to leave because of that, together with someone she introduced to me that day. Ruifang also told me this person was going to accompany me during the uprising so that I was going to be okay; she was going to leave before of me and then I would have followed her together with her mate. She told me she was going to leave because she knew it was going to be a violent uprising and that she was going to leave the children in her house.”

Jiaheng frowned, not liking to hear such thing. So he was right, Ruifang simply ran away with someone else and decided to leave her responsibilities behind… not only that, she knew what was going to happen and still she preferred to save herself before her own children. He shook his head in disbelief. “When the uprising day she left towards your house. I immediately went to check hers together with her mate… But the uprising had already started and I was found by our former alpha. I had to swear him I wasn’t going to leave as well, and when I finally reached my sister’s house, her mate started barking orders to two other wolves, telling them to kill the children. They were too fast… but her new mate didn’t know how many kids she had. He asked me if there was someone else other that those four kids, and in that moment I realized they didn’t know about Zitao. So I just lied.”

The young alpha slowly sat next to Joonmyeon, his eyes wide. Zitao was alive by some strange change of fate. “He told me he was hiding because he fell asleep there after playing with his brothers…” Jiaheng muttered, looking in front of himself; Jiashuai’s hand was now around his waist, comforting him, and for a long minute the alpha revived that moment when he walked into the kids’ room and found it full of their innocent blood. He remembered clearly when he opened the closet, Zitao’s favorite hiding place, and ran away never looking back once. His hands still felt dirty with the children’s blood, he could still hear them laughing happily when they played together. Tears started falling on his cheeks, slightly wetting them.

“That same day I was brought away from there. I didn’t meet my sister, I still don’t know where she is. I was ordered to create a small pack that was going to be part of an army. Until yesterday I thought it was the right thing to do, but when they asked me to hand the pups and attacked Chanyeol… I knew it really wasn't worth it anymore." Jiaheng snorted, angrily wiping away his tears. "And you realized that when they were about to kill you?"

Joonmyeon shook his head; he looked like he was expecting such words, but he did nothing to fight back. “How can you not realize that when they killed my children?” Jiaheng sobbed, throwing the other alpha a glare. He expected anything, nevertheless that hurt him so much that all he wanted to do was fight Joonmyeon and make him feel what he felt during those months after the uprising. “What were you thinking of when you saw what they did them?! That their death meant nothing?!” Joonmyeon lowered his head in shame. There was no excuse for that, he saw what happened and yet he had followed those wolves to help them.

“You’re right.” He murmured, frowning. “At the time I only thought of saving myself… and I was scared someone was going to hurt my sister as well. However, I understood what was actually going on when they expected me to hurt my own small pack.” Jiaheng gulped and watched as Joonmyeon ruffled his own hair. “It was either my life or someone else’s. They truly didn’t care of who was going to die next. Kill or get killed… at some point I didn’t have problems with such rule. But then they asked me to hand the pups.”

Jiashuai glanced at his former alpha with worry. “What did they want to do with them?” He asked quietly. Joonmyeon sighed. “They are thinking of growing the pups as small war machines. The worst is that they were going to kill the weaker pups… when they told us this, Chanyeol got crazy. He started fighting with everyone, but he got attacked by transformed werewolves… and then they asked me to kill Chanyeol.”

Jiaheng stared with pity at the other. Sure, he was angry with Joonmyeon… he was never going to forget what happened, and he surely wasn’t going to forgive him. But he was glad his old friend had realized and had decided to change for the better. “They left me alone only when I told them I was going to kill him, but I immediately ran away with everyone and came here. They won’t look for us, they only care for those who stay.”

The taller alpha stayed in silence, trying to understand what exactly happened to Joonmyeon and his small pack. He took a deep breath and tried to stop crying, even though his hands were shaking and his heart was beating too fast. “Who… who is the alpha of that pack? It can’t be our former one. Why are they doing this?” He whispered, scared to hear the answer. Now that he knew that Joonmyeon wasn’t going to hurt him, he was worried of what was going to happen around his own pack… he needed to make sure no one was going to get hurt.

“I don’t know… really. The alpha never directly spoke to me. However, I do have my doubts…” Joonmyeon explained, fumbling with his fingers. “You see, our former alpha was always seen talking to someone. It was him who ordered me to kill Chanyeol and the pups, but it seemed there was someone else who told him to do this. Plus my whole family collaborated with him, even during the uprise…”

Jiashuai gasped quietly, his eyes wide. “Are you telling us you think it’s one of your family who is controlling that pack?!” Joonmyeon nodded with a frown. “Not just anyone… I think it’s my sister. Nobody of my family dared to search for her, everyone was sure she was fine. Why would her new mate kill her pups anyway?” Jiaheng rubbed his face and felt a big wave of fear hitting him and throwing him off. Ruifang… that he once loved and cared for. The same woman who gave birth to his five children was now starting a war. She wanted Zitao dead, there was no doubt. She wanted to create a big, powerful pack. She had always been like that, but Jiaheng had been too naive to see that.

And she wanted Zitao dead. In that moment the children came running and laughing loudly, probably they had finished eating and they wanted to play. Jiaheng stood up, shaking and out of breath. He spotted Zitao and walked towards him; he took him in his arms, and even though the child laughed happily, the young father didn’t stop and started walking faster and faster, until he was running. Tears were falling from Jiaheng’s eyes, and the fear of losing Zitao had taken his whole body.

He needed to run away with him, away from Ruifang, away from everyone… they were going to hurt him, they were going to kill him. A hand grabbed him and he turned around, gasping for air, and suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around him, making him stumble and fall. “No, no, no!” Jiaheng screamed, trying to wriggle out of that hug. He didn’t realize that it was Jiashuai who had stopped him, but his fear didn’t let him have his mind clear and he thought he was being attacked. “Jiaheng!” Jiashuai screamed, letting Zitao go. The child cried and fell next to them, watching as his father clawed Jiashuai’s back and tried to break free.

Only when the young werewolf placed the alpha’s head on his chest, Jiaheng started to calm down, hearing his lover’s heartbeat. Zitao stared as his dad wailed loudly, clutching his hands on Jiashuai’s shirt; as a little child, he barely understood what was going on, but he knew that his father needed him in that moment. Zitao threw his arms around the couple and closed his eyes. His dad was feeling really bad, and Jiashuai was crying too… He needed to take care of them like they did with him. “I love you dad.” Zitao chirped. “Also I love you, Jiashuai!”

Both werewolves hugged him back, smiling even though they were still crying and sobbing quietly. Jiaheng slumped, falling in Jiashuai’s arms with no strength in his body, with a small smile on his lips. He closed his eyes as well and let out a shaky breath: he was realizing only in that moment what happened. He was ready to run away with Zitao because he got too scared of a possible threat, he was ready to leave everyone behind. He heard the rest of the pack running and coming closer, until warm arms hugged him.

Han, Minseok… even Jongdae, Kyungsoo and the two pups. His heart was bursting both with regret and happiness, feeling complete with the pack around him ready to make him feel better. “I’m sorry.” He muttered, sighing quietly. Not far from them, stood Joonmyeon, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were watching them.

“You’re right, their pack is a mess.” Chanyeol muttered with a sad look. “Yet you came here and they helped you. If we stay here, we’d make a pretty strong pack and we would be able to live peacefully.” Baekhyun shook his head, glancing at Joonmyeon. “Don’t be stupid. We came here only for you. Plus two alphas can’t live together…” Joonmyeon chuckled lightly and stared at his packmate in disbelief. “Baekhyun, even if I acted as an alpha and you called me one, you should know perfectly I’m not...”

Baekhyun frowned and turned away, refusing to look any longer at that small pack. They were disgustingly close to each other… unlike any other pack he had lived with. “I’m amazed you’re actually thinking of staying here.” He grunted without answering his leader, as Joonmyeon and Chanyeol slowly followed him. “I thought you didn’t like Jiaheng and his now mate Jiashuai. Are you ready to watch them kiss all day long? Not to talk about that Han and Minseok...” He continued, blabbering.

Chanyeol snorted and limped next to him. “Do you mean the same thing we did back then before we joined Joonmyeon?” Baekhyun’s face got deep red, and the young man tried not to show his embarrassment. “That was nothing.” He deadpanned. Joonmyeon took his arm and stopped him, glaring at him. “Like it or not, it’s their personal life. Chanyeol’s idea it’s not that bad… I actually wanted to come here to talk to Jiaheng and find my sister. But seeing how things are going, I think it’s better to stay here and help them.”

Baekhyun lowered his gaze and nodded. Joonmyeon wasn’t a real alpha - he had never been one - but he surely acted like one. He wasn’t the same anymore, his confidence was evident and he wasn’t scared to give orders to anyone. For years the werewolf had lived with alphas and that helped him to understand how to survive and how to hide his actual status in a pack. He was anything but stupid. Sometimes he was mistaken for an alpha, sometimes for a beta, but he was actually a strong omega who knew how to survive in a place filled with angry werewolves. He was what people called an exception: there were only a few other werewolves with the same ability as him.

Now that Joonmyeon was free from his family, all he wanted to do was to help Jiaheng  find the stability he needed as an alpha. He let Baekhyun go and turned around, to see Jiaheng standing up along with Jiashuai and the others. Jiaheng is already a wonderful person, now he just needed a bit of help to become a strong, fearless alpha.

***
Jiaheng woke up with a quiet gasp and he immediately realized he had fallen asleep on Jiashuai’s shoulder while sitting on the bed with him. That evening had been quiet, but what happened in the morning tired him so much that he had been dozing off the whole day. He yawned and stirred, glancing at Jiashuai who was wide awake with a book in his hands. “Sorry, I fell asleep and…” The younger werewolf shook his head, his cheeks slightly red. “It doesn’t matter. I really couldn’t sleep anyway…”

The alpha stared at his lover and nodded weakly. Jiashuai was only wearing his underwear and a tank top, and Jiaheng could see the bright red marks on the younger’s collarbone even if the room was dark and there were no lights. “Did I bite too hard? No wonder you couldn’t sleep.” He mumbled, touching Jiashuai’s warm skin. It was warmer than usual, and the bite-marks were everywhere, scattered on his lover’s collarbone. New ones and old ones, he surely bit him a lot in the past days. The werewolf slightly trembled at the light touch and shook his head, smiling shyly. “You didn’t exactly bother me, so…” He said, chuckling slightly.

Jiaheng raised his eyebrows and grinned. “What do you mean?” The younger smirked, playfully biting his own lips. “Nothing. We should go to sleep.” He quickly replied, placing the book on the nightstand and throwing himself on the bed. Jiaheng had already forgotten about his tiredness and he didn’t feel sleepy at all. With Jiashuai being so playful and showing his back side, Jiaheng felt like something was going on. He glanced at the clock - it was barely midnight. Something about Jiashuai’s attitude made him want to know what was going on.

“Do you mean that you won't like it if I bite you again?” Jiashuai immediately turned around, as if he was expecting those words and grinned. “I didn’t mean that, but I won’t complain if you do.” Jiaheng snorted and lied down as well, facing his lover. “Then tell me what you wanted to say.” The alpha said smiling. Jiashuai stared at him, fidgeting and opening his mouth a couple of times without saying a word. He was obviously embarrassed, there was something he wanted to say but he was hesitating.

Finally, with a resolute look, Jiashuai stood up and ran towards the door; he locked it and walked back to the bed, climbing over Jiaheng’s body, who sat up, his heart suddenly beating faster. The younger werewolf sat on the alpha’s lap and stared in his eyes. “When you touch me, I feel like I’m burning.” He whispered, their mouths closer than ever. “Every time you bite me in your sleep I wake up and I can’t think straight anymore.”

Jiaheng took a deep breath at those words and inhaled Jiashuai’s scent; it was strong, and once again it made him feel dizzy. His head felt light, in his mouth he could already taste the pomegranate, yet he felt different than usual. That smell brought him back to several days before, when they were kissing on that same bed with need and lust and got interrupted. He wanted to touch Jiashuai… he wanted to kiss him, hear his voice, feel him trembling under his touch.

“I really don’t want to wait anymore.” Jiashuai mumbled, playfully biting the alpha’s lips. “I need you… and I know you also need me. Mark me. I want to officially become your mate.” Jiaheng’s head was spinning, the alpha was holding his breath and had to hold back a beaming grin. Instead of answering, he took Jiashuai’s face in his hand and he kissed him, not holding back. He moaned quietly when the younger grabbed his hair and tugged, their mouths sliding against each other, and the alpha pushed slightly the other, making him fall on the bed.

They stopped to breathe, and they stared into each other’s eyes, their skins warm and both breathing heavily. Jiashuai broke into a smile and caressed Jiaheng’s cheeks. Jiaheng had never felt so broken before in his life, but he knew that Jiashuai was there, ready to help him heal and grow stronger. It was the only thing he wanted in that moment. With half-lidded eyes, he kissed the younger softly, inhaling his scent again. The pomegranate aroma was the only thing he could smell in that moment, and it made him feel like he was, once again, free from everything.

 

 


A/N:
Hey everyone, I'm back!

Things are getting darker in this fic, what do you think about it? What is going to happen next?
Thanks a lot my dear readers ;w; Please leave a small comment for me <3

Sorry for making things kinda confusing. But you should remember that an omega wolf is the last yet the strongest wolf in a pack~ an omega can actually be an alpha. That is, in the animal world... this is just a fanfic...

And of course thanks a lot to my Beta, who always helps me a lot <3

 

(I don't know what to say about Tao, just that I'll keep supporting him like I did for KrisHan. If you want to vent just write me on yukointherain.tumblr.com or on my side blog yukofanworks.tumblr.com. On Twitter you can find me as YukoRain!)