Chapter 2 - Our New Home

Red Light, Blue Light.

Chapter 2 - Our New Home

 

 


 

The first thing he thought of was that something heavy wasn’t letting him breathe properly. After a few more minutes of discomfort Jiaheng realized that he is still feeling something. Wanting to get rid of the discomfort he opened his eyes, but the sight that greeted him made him smile. He’s still alive, and the discomfort on his body was Zitao who is peacefully sleeping on his chest. It felt like a dream, he was sure that some kind of miracle had helped him. Now that he is wide awake he started feeling sore all over his body, but the joy of having another chance to live didn’t let the pain drag him down.

He started crying tears of happiness and enveloped his child in a warm hug; Jiaheng kissed his son’s cheek, and Zitao woke up from his slumber, whining a bit before actually looked at his father. “Daddy…” He mumbled with a tired grin. “Oh my God.” Jiaheng exclaimed. The man kissed his son again, laughing between his tears. He had never felt so glad to hear his Zitao’s voice. “I’m okay now. I-I’m fine.” The child nodded sleepily and smiled, clutching the thick blanked that covered them both.

Jiaheng stayed quiet for a few minutes, trying to calm down and stop crying. He closed his eyes again and slowly breathed in, trying to figure out where they are. Catching a faint scent in the air, along with the snow he could smell pomegranate. His throat suddenly felt dry, his heart started beating faster and a wave of excitement hit his body. He slowly stood up and tucked Zitao under the blanket. Hearing his son whimper abit, Jiaheng comforted Zitao and said “Daddy will stay here, okay? Don’t worry.” The child hummed and quickly fell asleep again, while Jiaheng was anything but sleepy.

The scent was lingering in the room what he is staying in, but it was clear that whoever was here and had helped him had already left hours ago. He shivered and glanced at his body: his savior dressed him in a pair of boxers - and it is the only thing that he’s wearing. Jiaheng brushed his fingers against his wounded sides and hissed quietly at the burning feeling on his skin; the bite-marks were very deep and red, it hurts quite a bit but at least it wasn’t bleeding anymore, but Jiaheng couldn’t figure out why as it usually take much longer for the wound to actually stop bleeding.

What happened when he fainted? Who was his savior? The only thing he could remember was the scent of pomegranates and two red eyes… That person’s eyes. He trembled at the thought and quickly took another blanket, seeking for some more warmth, and started to look around. They were in a huge cabin - it was clear that whoever owns it had a lot of money. He found his way to the kitchen and drank a glass of water, but the water didn’t cure his dry throat.

The lingering scent was driving him crazy; he wanted to follow it and find the owner, but knowing that he couldn’t, not after almost losing his life and leaving Zitao all alone. After gulping down his water, Jiaheng realized that the pomegranate scent was lingering on his hand: he sniffed it, and to his surprise he could almost taste it on his tongue. It was sweet, yet slightly sour, and somehow he felt his heart fluttering at the mere thought of meeting his savior. He had never experienced something like that before, the scent of other werewolves hasnever given him such pleasant shivers.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door closing. He straightened up his back, ears alert - careful to hear every small sound. Jiaheng immediately ran back to Zitao when he smelled two foreign scents. “Stay away from him.” He growled as soon as he saw a man bent over his son. He was ready for another fight, but the stranger backed away without a comment and stared at him with fear in his eyes.

Jiaheng didn’t hesitate to take Zitao in his arms, and watched the couple in front of him: two young men, shorter than him and seemingly weaker. One was in front of the other, ready to protect the partner, but he didn’t seem very confident; they didn’t look like a threat at all. “Who are you?” He barked, making Zitao stir in his sleep. They hesitated for a few moments before answering, still unsure of what to do. “I’m Han and this is my mate Minseok.” The one in the front explained.

“We’re traveling to reach our house… we mean no harm. We’re just two rogues.” Jiaheng glared at them and finally nodded stiffly. “I’m Jiaheng and this is my son Zitao.” He said as he tried to cover himself as much as possible. “Did you…” He bit his lips and nervously glanced at them. “…did you meet someone on your way here?” The couple shared a surprised look, but the one called Han shook his head. “No, I’m sorry. We only smelt you and someone else’s scent; we decided to see who it was… We could use some company.”

Jiaheng took a hesitant step towards the sofa where he and Zitao were sleeping; he let the child lie on it and tucked him under the blankets. “I… Three wolves attacked me. Someone saved me, but…” He started explaining, carefully looking at the couple. Han and Minseok seemed much more comfortable now that Jiaheng didn’t stare at them as if he wanted to rip their heads off, and finally sat on the opposite sofa. “I’m going to make some tea…” Minseok whispered to his partner after he took off his thick coat.

Han glanced intrigued at Jiaheng before finally speaking up. “What happened to you? It’s very strange to see a lone wolf with a son. Did something happen to your pack?” The young father nodded and sat next to Zitao, covering his body as much as possible: he didn’t want anyone to see the bite-marks on his skin. “I had to run away, the alphas started an insurrection and…” Han jumped, widening his eyes. “What?! Alphas? What kind of pack was that?!”

Jiaheng was surprised of his reaction, but he felt that this meeting with Han and Minseok was going to change his life; they had mentioned the word mate, and he could remember that in his old pack it was forbidden to talk about that. Did he live in the wrong way until that moment? He was curious to know what the truth was, and something told him that he had to discover more. “Why? I have always lived like that… ” Han shook his head and covered his mouth with his hand, looking as troubled as ever.

Minseok came back with a trail containing three cups of tea and placed it on the small table between the sofas. He gave one cup to Jiaheng, who accepted it with a smile, and sat next to Han. “This is not how packs are… there is no way that more alphas can live with each other.” Minseok frowned before blowing on his tea and taking a sip. “Jiaheng, there can be only one alpha in each pack. Only one leader, only one dominant wolf.” The young father stared at them in awe; he needed to know more, and he didn’t wait another second to ask more.

“What is like to live in a normal pack?” Minseok smiled sweetly and rested his head on Han’s shoulder. “In a good pack the alpha always thinks of everyone; the pack members should be proud of their alpha and they should go to him whenever they have a problem. It’s like a big family.” Jiaheng took a few sips of his tea and then sighed. In his old pack he had never felt happy nor proud of his leader and his pack mates. He was either ignored or always thrown in fights even when he didn’t want to.

He was glad he wasn’t there anymore, because he truly didn’t want to raise Zitao in such place. However, if that isn’t how pack should have been then what is? He knew that out there he couldn’t find a pack that would have welcomed him and his son. “What happened to your mate?” Han asked with a worried look. Jiaheng glanced up, not understanding the real meaning behind that word. Han seemed very young, his dark hair matched his pale skin and his big eyes; he looked at Minseok with loving eyes and smiled sadly. “I can’t even think of my life without him… Why do you look so calm?”

Jiaheng glanced at Minseok, who didn’t look much older than Han, and realized that they were actually lovers; that didn’t explain what they were talking about, so he just explained what happened to his fiancée. “She left with another wolf the same day I had to run away. I hope I won’t meet her ever again, I will never let her see Zitao.” It was in that moment that Minseok seemed to understand what Jiaheng still couldn’t know.

“She wasn’t your…! Your life must have been really difficult.” However, he didn’t know why it was such an important thing for the couple. Jiaheng simply frowned. “I really can’t understand.” He finally admitted with sigh. Han tilted his head and bit his lips. “It seems that yours was an illegal pack.” Jiaheng jumped on his feet and let his blanket fall on the ground; he didn’t care that the two wolves could see his injuries, because he was too worried over the fact that he spent years without fully living the life he deserved.

“I have never met someone from an illegal pack. So those things I’ve heard are true…” Minseok whispered before noticing the marks on Jiaheng’s skin. “And you shouldn’t even be alive with such wounds!” The young father growled in anger, making the man flinch in fear. “This doesn’t matter, because even I am surprised to be still breathing!” He turned around and he looked at Zitao, who was still asleep; he didn’t felt like he could be the perfect father anymore. He didn’t protect his sons, he didn’t know how to live as a wolf anymore because his pack fed him with lies. How could Zitao be proud of him?

“The only purpose of that pack was to fight. The leader was always searching for young, inexperienced alphas… I knew I was doing the right thing when I decided to run away, but how can I raise a child when I’m just as lost as him?” He sat again and covered his lap, without taking away his eyes from his son. Of course the best choice he had was to form or be part of a pack, especially if he wanted Zitao to grow in a safe and happy environment.

Han didn’t look happy that his mate got scared, but as he left his cup on the table, he glanced softly at the confused man. “I really can’t understand and I don’t know what to do. I feel like I need to follow this scent and find my savior, but my priority is Zitao…” Jiaheng muttered with sad eyes. “Come with us!” Han exclaimed, surprising both his mate and the father. “We will teach you how a pack should be, and maybe after some time… well.” He blushed slightly and rubbed his neck. “Well, you see… you have a son and you’re clearly an alpha. Minseok and I aren’t very strong, but you…”

Han cleared his throat, embarrassed. “I mean, yeah… Maybe one day you can be our leader.” Jiaheng widened his eyes and took a deep breath. Everything was happening too quickly… he didn’t know what to do, he didn’t see himself as a good pack leader since he didn’t even see himself as a good father. He stared at Zitao and sighed; his priority was his child, even if something was telling him he had to follow that pomegranate scent that was lingering in the air.

He was nervous, he couldn’t stop his feet from trembling; he just wanted to run away to find the owner of that scent, to feel free again and forget everything. “Okay.” He muttered instead. “Tomorrow we’ll come with you and we’ll see what is going to happen.” Han and Minseok smiled at the same time, as Jiaheng carefully took Zitao in his arms. “However, I’d like you to help me to find this person who saved me… I need to.” He mumbled with a frown.

Jiaheng rested Zitao’s head on his chest before covering him with his blanket. “All I smell is pomegranate and I can’t get it out of my head…” He huffed and he turned towards his child before he could see the couple’s surprised yet amused faces. Jiaheng lied on the couch and did his best to cover his and Zitao’s body, and he glanced at the other two werewolves.

“I’ll sleep a little bit more; I think I really need it…” He sighed heavily. He hugged his son as he hesitantly smiled at Minseok and Han. “Wake me up whenever you want to leave… And t-thank you.” He mumbled shyly. As soon as he closed his eyes, he felt the pomegranate scent filling his lungs again; he relaxed immediately, as he suddenly felt better. Jiaheng fell asleep without hearing the answer. Once again everything was muffled and he finally felt peaceful.

***

“Your kid is very… lively.” Han chuckled. Jiaheng nodded and yawned; he wrapped the blanket around his body and he got up, while carrying his son. He knew that he couldn’t fight Zitao or the child could start whining loudly. “Zitao, this is Han and we are going to live with him.” He mumbled as he looked at the young child. “We are going to sleep on a bed again. Aren’t you happy?” Zitao glanced up and he nodded shyly. “Can we eat steak again?” He asked widening his eyes.


Han gave a steaming cup coffee to the man with a smile and he winked at Zitao. “We’ll have many steaks. I have a cottage full of surprises for us and I assure you that we don’t need to worry about money.” The child finally smiled happily and waved at Minseok who entered the room. “We will have steak!” The man laughed and waved back. “Ready to go?” Jiaheng shook his head and he blushed, embarrassed. He looked the ground with discomfort. “I… don’t have clothes.” He admitted as he tried to cover himself some more. Han shrugged and gave him a sweet smile. “I can give you my largest clothes, but I know there’s a human town not far from the cottage so you won’t need to worry about your wardrobe. Unfortunately I can’t help you for the shoes.”


The taller man nodded shyly and muttered a small thank you. When he finally put on his clothes on, after washing himself, he had to keep himself from laughing after he saw himself on the small mirror in the bathroom. The big pullover he was wearing wasn’t big enough for his arms, but it was comfy, soft and warm, while the pants couldn’t reach his ankles and they felt too tight on his hips. It’s not like he was going to complain, it was much better than running practically half in the middle of winter.

Zitao had finished his breakfast when Jiaheng went back to the living room, and he was wrapped in the blanket with a satisfied smile. The child had warmed up pretty quickly to the couple, and Jiaheng was glad that he didn’t have to worry about that anymore. He didn’t want his son to be constantly scared of someone who could be part of his hypothetical pack.

The journey to their new house wasn’t long, and somehow Jiaheng didn’t mind that much to feel the cold snow under his feet. Thankfully werewolves like him could endure low or high temperatures better than humans, but that didn’t mean he didn’t feel cold at all. In fact, his feet were numb by the time they finally reached a street without snow. With Zitao and himself carefully wrapped around the only thick blanket they had, he didn’t care if his feet were getting colder and colder, he cared only about his son.

The only thing that made him disappointed was that the trail of pomegranate scent disappeared as they turned right at a crossroad and he never smelled it again. Even his skin had lost the faint scent of that mysterious person after he had thoroughly cleaned himself, but he couldn’t just stop and follow the trail. He wanted to improve himself before he could meet that stranger, because he couldn’t even face his fears all alone and he felt like he needed to get stronger before meeting his savior.

 

They reached the place in less than an hour, even though they weren’t running very fast. As Jiaheng expected, Han and Minseok has a nice cottage in the middle of a clearing; what he didn’t expect was that the house had barely enough furniture, and there was dust and spider webs in every corner of the house. However, Zitao didn’t mind the fact that the place was practically abandoned, and he started wandering around, opening doors, shutters and drawers, occasionally screaming whenever he saw spiders creeping next to him.

“I inherited this cottage from my uncle, but I didn’t think we had to work so much to make it liveable…” Han muttered after huffing loudly. Jiaheng glared at him and rolled his sleeves up. “Go to find buckets, brooms and dust cloths. Minseok, please open the windows, it’s stuffy in here and there’s too much dust in the air...” He looked around and frowned at the lack of furniture; they were standing in the living room and there only was a small table and a couch. The chandelier on the ceiling had a couple of broken light bulbs and someone had written on the wall.

“This place is a complete disaster...” He mumbled. “Just like I expected from our future alpha!” He heard Han screaming from another room. Jiaheng smiled shyly and he quickly went to search for his son after he heard him screeching again. Jiaheng actually didn’t want to sound bossy, that cottage wasn’t his and not even after five minutes he was already giving orders; maybe Han and Minseok were right, he was suited for the alpha role… but that didn’t mean he liked to control everything and everyone, if only he preferred if the house was going to be filled with happiness and serenity.

He found Zitao jumping around in what looked like a small library, and he chuckled, glad to see the child so happy and full of energy. “Come on! Time to clean.” He said opening his arms. Zitao stopped jumping and laughed, before running into his father’s arms. “Do you like it? We might stay here forever.” He explained as he went to open the window of that room. The child nodded with a huge smile on his lips, looking excited to have a new place to stay. “Yes, let’s stay here! Please!”

Jiaheng nodded and returned to the living room while carrying Zitao. Han had even found soap bottles and he gave the child a dust cloth. “I bet you’re the best at cleaning the furniture!” Zitao wiggled out of his father’s hug and as soon as his small feet touched the ground, he was cleaning the table. “I don’t know about the other rooms, but it seems that there aren’t holes in the ceiling and there is running water. I also found threebathrooms!”

The taller man took a broom and shook his head. “There is only four of us, we don’t need so many bathrooms...” He said as he started sweeping. “However, I guess we will need as many bedrooms...” Han chuckled and he took one of the buckets filled with water. “I’m sure that there are plenty. And this was supposed to be a small cottage...” He answered before going to another room. Jiaheng sighed and he continued with his work; he was still very unsure, he was scared and he didn’t want to suffer again. He watched as Zitao jumped around as he tried to reach the top of the table and he bit his lip.

He didn’t want to be abandoned again and he didn’t want to see anyone die. He wanted to go back and give a proper farewell to his deceased family, but he couldn’t; it was too risky and he didn’t want to be put in danger anyone. Han and Minseok were kind, and Jiaheng was already getting used to the idea he was going to be an alpha of a small pack. The other thing that worried him was the person who saved him; he wanted to thank that wolf properly, but most importantly he wanted to understand why he felt like he needed so much of the stranger.

He couldn’t smell that scent anymore and the only thing he could remember from that night was a pair of red dots. He felt that he was going to be restless until when he was going to meet this mysterious individual. However, he didn't feel worthy: he still was way too insecure and he didn't know to handle his feelings that well.

"Zitao..." He called, stopping his work. His son turned around, widening his eyes. "Listen, Zitao, that day when we ran away..." He hesitated a few seconds and he gulped down his fear and his sadness before he started talking again.

"Why did I find you inside the closet at the end of the hallway and not in your bedroom?" Zitao pouted and after a moment he frowned. "Me and brothers were playing hide and seek after mum sent us to bed, but I fell asleep in the closet."

Jiaheng mouthed a small 'oh' and they didn't talk about it anymore.

At the end of the day most of the rooms seemed clean enough and after a quick dinner with their remaining canned food and a very long shower, Jiaheng fell on his bed. His bedroom had a queen sized bed and a big, empty closet but the walls were bare and it didn't feel like the room belonged to him. That afternoon Han, while he was washing the sheets, he had started supposing that the lack of furniture was his cousins’ fault, since they didn't receive anything from his uncle; for their happiness, there was a workshop behind the cottage already full of wood boards with all the necessary to build something. Jiaheng was rather glad to know his carpentry skills weren’t as useless as he thoughtit was.

However, as he closed his eyes, the young father couldn't help but remember every bad thing he had to see before he had ran away from his old pack; when he opened his eyes, he felt oddly empty. Something was telling him that someone out there was looking for him, but of course that could be his tired side talking for him and he quickly dismissed the thought.

"Daddy!" Zitao came inside the bedroom, bouncing on the bed as soon as he got the opportunity. The child was wearing a shirt too big for him, lent by Minseok, but what caught Jiaheng's attention was something else. Zitao got too excited again and his tails and ears came out. "Look at you! All ready for a nice sleep!" The man laughed as he ruffled his son's hair, whose tail started wagging; the child looked at his father with a satisfied smile and he snuggled in his embrace.

"I want to sleep here..." Zitao mumbled, unconsciously nipping Jiaheng's skin. "Of course." His father whispered immediately. "I'll be here all night." While Zitao fell asleep pretty quickly, Jiaheng stayed awake for a long time. As he hugged his son, his eyes watched the empty room and his ears were alert to catch every small sound.

When Han quietly entered the bedroom, his body tensed and he looked at the man. "Oh, he must have been really tired..." Jiaheng hummed and the other wolf slightly chuckled at the sight of Zitao moving his wolf ears in his sleep. "You are tired, too. You must have slept on the hard ground for too long. Close your eyes, now you two are safe here..." Jiaheng finally relaxed and he sighed before mumbling a small 'good night'.

He didn't know when he fell asleep, but when he woke up the following morning he remembered clearly that in his half-sleep Minseok tucked him under the blankets and that his nightmares were stopped by those two red dots that saved him; when he woke up the scent of pomegranate wasn't there, and even if Zitao was next to him, he felt lonely again.

He silently cried with the first light of the day, with the desire to feel at peace.

The following days weren’t much better. While during mornings and afternoons he worked in the small workshop to make furniture, during the night he couldn’t sleep properly and his only help was Zitao. If the two of them weren’t on the same bed, Jiaheng would have to get up in the middle of the night to go in his son’s bedroom, to make sure he was fine. After a long week, Zitao started to go in his father’s room by himself and he never questioned Jiaheng’s actions.

Every night, the child would bid goodnight to his dad with a kiss on the cheek; the adult wolf was glad that his son wasn’t asking him anything about his bad sleep habits, or his hectic work hours, as Zitao was too tired after a whole day of playing and helping at home. Sometimes Han visited the human town with the child, and Jiaheng did the same a couple of times. The town was pretty far from their place, unlike Han had said, but it was big enough for Jiaheng to get slightly worried of the eventual tourists. He didn’t want anyone near the house.

As time passed, he realized slowly that the couple wasn’t teaching him how to be an alpha, but he was learning by himself. He stopped worrying about Zitao only - even if the child was his first priority - and started thinking about the pack safety. Whenever they had to visit the town for food, clothes or anything else, he always had to make sure nobody was going to discover their real identity. Zitao had to wear a beanie just in case his wolf ears were going to be visible, Han or Minseok couldn’t speak to anyone about the cottage.

If one of them was tired he was always ready to take care of everything, and because of that he wanted to learn more and more about everything. If at first he was doing that to keep himself busy, after a few months he was doing that for what was beginning to be his family; that, though, didn’t stop his nightmares and his sleepless nights. He fainted more than once while he was working on the furniture, but no one had ever found him and he would like to keep it like that.

Jiaheng didn’t want anyone to get worried about him and his health, but his plans got ruined when one night he woke up with a terrible headache and a sense of sickness that made him threw up as soon as he reached the bathroom. The pain in his head got only worse after that, so much that he out and he started screaming once he woke up again. It got so bad to the point that he couldn’t see anymore, and not only because of the tears that started falling on his cheeks.

He couldn’t understand anything after that. His throat felt sore because of his constant screaming, but he started quieting down only when he recognized Han and Minseok’s hands. After that, he out again.

His sleep wasn’t dreamless: he kept seeing his dead family over and over again, his hands dirty with blood and the screams were everywhere. In his dreams he was running away from something he couldn’t see, but the only thing he could see were the pale faces and the empty eyes of his deceased sons. Whenever he heard Zitao’s voice calling him, he felt like falling, but soon new voices started whispering him sweet words of comfort and the dark tunnel where he was slowly turned white.

He could easily recognize Han and Minseok’s voices, as well as his son’s, but he heard a new one that sounded oddly familiar. After what seemed a lifetime, the whispers stopped and he was left with only one voice talking to him. He couldn’t understand what the voice was saying, as it was only mumbling softly, but it calmed him down. When he closed his eyes, he finally woke up.

He felt tired, but his head didn’t hurt anymore even though his whole body felt numb. As he turned around, he saw that Zitao is there, sleeping right next to him with a troubled look on his face; he lowered his head and he left a small kiss on the child’s forehead, sighing and blinking lazily as his son seemed to feel peaceful again. He smiled tiredly when Han arrived in the room and he gladly accepted a glass of water.

“You were out for three days. We were so worried...” Han murmured before sitting next to the young father; Jiaheng slowly sat up with the help of the other wolf, but he was surprised by a sudden hug. He awkwardly patted Han’s back and he looked at him with wide eyes. “You are not alone in this. We will be your family! Your fears are ours, we will be your strength when your weak and you’ll be what keeps us tied together. We’ll follow your lead… but...”

At that point Jiaheng had started sobbing, so loudly that Zitao woke up and Minseok came running inside the bedroom; only a second later the four of them were wrapped in a warm group hug, and Jiaheng finally had a wide smile on his lips despite the tears rolling on his cheeks.

***

A month later, their bond as a pack was finally stable. Jiaheng still had some trouble sleeping, but Han and Minseok were always happy to help him and comfort him at night when needed, of course along with Zitao. Jiaheng had officially decided to be the alpha of their small pack, and the bond was created with a ritual under the full moon where they shared a special drink mixed with a drop of his blood.

It was strange but it worked. After that, every glance, hug or even the mere presence of someone of the pack in the room helped Jiaheng and made him feel much better. He could feel what the others were feeling, if Han or Minseok were angry, tired or disappointed he could tell immediately and he could help them as their one and only alpha. They set some rules together, but they all agreed to the fact that Jiaheng was the leader and he had to take the most important decisions.

The young father, however, was still afraid of acting too strict for them and sometimes he needed to be reassured by his temporary beta, Han. The pack was young and frail, but that didn't mean they couldn't have their own territory; Jiaheng marked a quite big area as his own, and after a month he still didn't have to face enemies because of that.

One day, at the end of the winter season, Jiaheng decided to follow the border of his territory to make sure that the eventual new werewolves wasn’t going to be a threat to his small pack. He stopped at a small creek to drink a bit, but he stopped when he smelled something familiar. His heart felt like it was going to burst, a smile rose on his face. He looked around himself and he stopped to stare behind him when he heard someone running. The steps got nearer and nearer and Jiaheng slowly stood up, waiting to meet the owner of that scent.

A young man appeared in front of him, hidden by a few branches and bushes. With dark hair and rosy cheeks, he seemed tired but satisfied; he was breathing heavily, and the stranger blinked quickly, looking surprised yet glad to be there. They weren't very close, but Jiaheng could clearly see two red glowing dots as eyes, as red as blood; however, he didn't feel scared, not even when he noticed the red stains on the young man shirt.

Jiaheng took a step closer as he inhaled more of that scent. "Pomegranate..." He whispered shyly. The other man widened his eyes before bursting in a sweet laugh that made his dimple visible. Jiaheng felt his heart melting at the sound, and realized that not even his ex-fiancée had made him feel like that. He took another step closer as the stranger did the same, both of them now smiling softly. "Green tea, it's nice to meet you again."

 

 


A/N:
I used Luhan real name, Han. I wanted to try to use it, what do you think about it?

Finally I've updated! I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter, I'll do my best to update quickly ^^
Please tell me what do you guys think about this chapter >w<

And of course, thanks a lot for my wonderful beta *O*