Chapter 6

Until The End of Time : The Sequel

Krystal's getting better day afterday with her husband's care.Kai doesn't want to bother about his office at the moment,his attention is fully paid to his beloved wife.

Kai woke up when he felt like someone was removing his arm.He saw his wife was awake,rubbing her eyes.

"Morning,jagi" Kai said in a half-asleep state.

"Morning,my love" Krystal replied.

"How are you feeling?Let's go out today?" Kai asked.

"I'm good.I'm too lazy to go out.Can we just spend our time at home,together.I missed you a lot" Krystal answered.

Kai nodded.

____________________

Eventually,they learned a lot about each other,which they didn't get to know at their early stage of marriage.Kai is starting to understand his wife and so does Krystal.They did everything to be the best for each other.

A year later..

"Two lines?" Kai asked curiously.

Krystal shake her head slowly."No".She answered

"There's always next time,its okay,honey" Kai comforted his wife.After the miscarriage during the accident,Krystal had trouble getting pregnant which worries both of them.They met a few doctors and all of them said not to stop trying.That's what Kai & Krystal does.They really want a children,they've spend enough time being a couple and now they need a sunshine to light up their lives.

"I was kidding.Yes,two lines." Krystal smiled and hugged her husband tightly.God has answered their prayers to become a parents.

"I'm gonna pinch you if you did that again." Kai glanced at her."I'm gonna be a father,at last.Thank you darling".Kai said again while kissing her head.

They were so happy looking at the pregnancy test.Their dreams have come true and they were very grateful.Both of them tried to improve themselves to complete each other with love and happiness for their unborn child.

THE END