Chapter 2

Until The End of Time : The Sequel

The next day,Kai suprised Krystal by bringing her to their new house.Everything was prepared by Kai's sisters,including the furnitures & households.

"Surprise!" Kai shouted

"Whose house is this?" Krystal began to ask curiously.

"Its ours,yeobo".Kai said while kissing her soft cheeks.

Krystal smiled and hugged her husband.

"I love it.Thank you so much." She said

"You're welcome,but there's something important that you need to know.." Kai replied.Krystal began to show her curious expression.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You have to stay here alone for a few months,jagi.I still have to manage daddy's company in the United States while waiting for my cousin to finish his studies and take over my place.I'm sorry.." Kai said.

"You mean long-distance relationship?" Krystal's tears began to streamed down her face but Kai quickly wiped off her tears and comforted her.

"I won't ditch you,I promise.Its for everyone's sake,Tal" He replied.

"Why am I like this,I'm being so selfish gosh." Krystal said.

"We'll talk everyday through video calls okay?I love you" 

"When are you leaving?" Krystal asked.

"The day after tomorrow." Kai answered and smiled.

____________________

When its time for Kai to leave,Krystal sent him to the airport.Although she hates the idea of being in long-distance relationship,she have to bear with it,for everyone's sake.She can't be selfish.

"Take good care of yourself ya.Don't forget to call me everyday.I'm going to miss you very much." Krystal said while kissing her husband's cheek.

"I will.I've promised.We'll go for a honeymoon as soon as I get back okay?" Kai replied

"I don't need a honeymoon.I need you." Krystal answered sadly.

"I'll be back soon,Tal.I love you." Kai said,taking Krystal's hand and kissed it.