be my girlfriend

your maid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun closed her eyes .. smooth white face flushed instantly without makeup .. her hands hold tight fist emotion ..

 

"You dare ... dare ..." naeun said hoarsely .. after that naeun took off to do square. "turning kick".

 

"Yaaaaaa!!!! .." * naeun screamed while kicking jongin*

 

 

BRUUUK!!

 

Jongin bouncing fell into the floor. look at the face jongin if he was shocked by what had happened to him just now. Jongin repeatedly blinked. After approximately 30 seconds jongin finally snapped out of his shock and immediately stood up with a look that is very terrible.

 

"YAA .. YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DO WITH Sigh ..!" Jongin screaming right in front of naeun.

 

Naeun looked jongin. As if she was not afraid to jongin and ready to fight "ciiiih .." naeun shoot out of 'YAA .. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT THINK THE RICH AND HAVE MONEY WILL WANT TO FOLLOW YOUR WISHES!MWOO?? MAKING LOVE WITH YOU?? TO BE DIED I DONT WANT TO DO IT! I NEED MONEY SO BAD BUT NOT BY SUCH DISGUSTING!! AND MUST DO IT WITH YOU?? HELL NO!! ARASO?? "Naeun replied with words no less. After being scolded jongin, naeun turned to pass from room. Naeun too disgusting for being there.

 

"T! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH!!!!"

 

Jongin clearly audible screams from behind the door of his room. Naeun is heard instantly covered her ears with both hands and ran to leave his house.

 

***

Naeun decided to go back to the park to relieve emotions that had explosive. Naeun lay down on a bench.

 

"Kim jongin .. you really were very man. How can you give such a disgusting condition" naeun murmured softly .. she really was tired for today ... her strength had run out ..

 

Naeun silent for some time on a park bench. Figure out how else to get the money. While her mother require immediate surgery.

 

Tear slowly fell from the her eyelid .. Increasingly heavy and heartbreaking sobs sounded .. "Otoke ..." naeun said in between sobs.

 

***

 

Brrrrm .. brrrm ..

 

Audible roar of a car .. a maroon-colored lotus roared  on the home page it is very majestic .. jongin car ...

 

Jongin gas stuck in the lotus maroon .. and it drove with the hardness.

 

Jongin grabbed the headset is in his pants pocket .. put it in the left ear, then jongin pressing his cell phone ..

 

"Yobseyo .." A voice on the other side there

 

"Well baekhyun-a!! Gather now! We met in a xx club! ARASO??" With an irritated voice said to baekhyun 

 

"Araso kai .." Answer baekhyun with cute tone .. he knows that his friend had said something like that means something has happened to jongin.

 

Jongin continue to accelerate the lotus with tight .. very messy .. Thoughts jongin is caused the new maid!! He never imagined that his new maid refused his offer. Not once a girl who dared to refuse his request .. even the girls were invited. More over this is the first time he got a kick out of a maid!!

 

 

Xx club ..

 

Jongin booked a VIP room .. looks naughty girls looked at him. But looks do not matter jongin and walked towards the VIP room escorted by the club manager.

 

This is really a luxury VIP room .. obviously it .. xx bar club is the largest and most famous in korea.

 

Jongin put his on the couch .. he leaned his head on the edge of the chair ..

 

Cekleeek ..

 

Someone opened the door of the room .. He was a suho .. that behind him followed by lay and baekhyun.

 

"Yoo bro! What's up? In midnight you invite our to gather?  asked lay to jongin and embrace his friend

 

"No .. I'm just bored at home" jongin talk to his rumpled face

 

"Do not lie .. we know you're have a problem" suho said, patting his shoulder at arround jongin

 

jongin sigh .. In drinking red wine with rude .. gaze straight ahead .. full view of sheer pique ..

 

jongin began to tell the events in the natural along with his new maid.

 

"Mwoo?? She kicked you??" Baekhyun open eyes wide .. he does not believe.

 

"Well .. In any case it's really great girl .. not .. even extraordinary .." suho said

 

Hear the words of suho, jongin will be upset "mwoo?? There!! Maid was really really do not know myself. I want to help her but she just kicked me" annoyed tone can still be heard from the mouth jongin

 

Lay that was just silent and see, finally issuing his voice, "maybe she was still a .. so he refused to sleep with you kai.

 

"MWOO?? ??" They said with scream

 

Lay nodded

 

"Well .. where there is today a girl is a .." suho chuckles

 

"Maybe the girl .. she's poor" baekhyun said with aegyo

 

Jongin silent. And suho heard this before .. "Sure enough .. maybe because she was a , so she refused to seks with me" jongin who thinking now

 

"Well kai .. who's name your new maid?" Lay asked with poker face

 

Jongin snapped, "mwo?? Name?? .. I did not know .." He replied, slightly

 

"Do not know??" Lay, baekhyun and suho syok his head in wonder ..

 

"Kai.. her name you still do not know .. but you told her to making love with you .. Naturally, she refused" baekhyun said and chuckled

 

"I DO NOT CARE!! CAN SURE THAT GIRL WILL REGRET THAT HAS because she blowing by me!" shouted jongin .. After that, jongin stand .. and immediately left the room with feeling very upset

 

Lay, baekhyun and suho syok his head shaking .. they really know all the properties jongin are grumpy and it will not budge.

 

***

 

 

The hospital ...

 

"Omma .. gwenchana?? Patient Omma .. I will try to get the money for the cost of this operation .. I beg Omma should not leave me .." naeun clutching hands and crying .. 

Naeun really could not see her mother lying unconscious .. fight disease in the suffering alone ..

 

"Son naeun Agashi .." Someone p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter