promise..

your maid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Currently I'm was in the back yard under a tree rather sizeable elderly and soothing. here I stand and leaned my body on the tree trunk .. shed all sense of resentment and hatred.

 

The man is kim jongin. young man who currently serves as president of the prestigious companies to conduct a "SHINHWA". The Korean companies to conduct. Companies to conduct is always to handle a wide variety of projects in collaboration with other prestigious companies to conduct both inside and outside the country. He is the richest young men in this country and is in the interest by the girls to be a boyfriend.

 

I really did not think that the man who would become my boss. man who has been forced to seize first kiss. and now I have to serve, to serve all the needs.

 

Still fresh in my head remembering how his attitude was. He just looked at me for a moment, looking at me cold .. after that it went without saying a word and left me standing there with a look of shock.

 

"The man jerk" I murmured softly. I'd love to him. Scolded. But that is not possible. Now he is my boss. And it is no longer possible for me to resign from this job considering the needs of my family is very urgent and requires to stay afloat here. Whatever it takes.

 

30 minutes I was already under the tree. Fear continues to haunt me. I'm so not ready to meet face to face with him. Just remember it is very make me sick. "Well .. ottoke .." What if he'll kiss me again? Or do not do it will do more than that? "Aaaaaakh" I yelled. what should I do? Well son naeun. You must be strong! "I encourage myself.

 

By collecting mightily finally I decided to get into the magnificent home. the steps are in force, I continued to walk towards the kitchen.

 

 "Son naeun, now your time to prepare dinner for dorenim"

 

I was surprised at once, and immediately turned to the voice that called earlier, "yee .. araso" I bowed my body to mrs.san, he was an old maid in this house. women who are very disciplined and resolute. Although he is old but he still looks very fresh and excited.

 

"Well .. naeun son, your boss did not want to eat in the dining room. Dinner so you across the room directly." Added and immediately passed to supervise other servants. I myself do not know how many maids who work in this house.

 

I walked towards the kitchen. When i got there seen the chefs and other waiters were busy working on their respective tasks.

 

I headed for a table on which there is already a wide range of cuisine that I do not even know that name. But from the looks of it I know that the cuisine is top class cuisine. very tempting.

 

I grabbed the tray containing the food dish. My eyes instantly open wide "god of this heavy tray"

 

I struggled to bring a dish that was holding me tightly in the tray. Given how widespread this house makes me have to bend over backwards towards jongin kim room.

 

"Ah! Hands were already numb" 

 

Finally I got too full of struggle in front of a large door. yes .. this is where my boss room. Fear has begun to haunt me.

 

Tok .. tok .. tok ..

 

I started knocking on the door with a trembling hand.

 

5 minutes had I waited, but there was no response from inside. My hand was about to fall off taste. This tray slam because I wanted to wait so upset.

 

Tok .. tok .. tok ..

 

Hm .. Still no answer. "How is this .. what should I do .." Finally, after taking a deep breath in and exhale, I ventured to open the door.

 

Cekleek ...

 

I walked slowly .. and how much room I was surprised to see that this. The rooms are very spacious. Like a 5 star hotel. Luxury and Cool once .. because this room is made of teak .. so it is very comfortable to longer here.

 

"Dorenim .." I called softly, search looking for him.

 

I heard a faint faint moans increasingly clear .. I put my ears and make sure what I heard was real or not.

 

 my eyes wide open when someone is kissing my great find. I swallowed and tried to rewind my feet to get away from them.

 

"Praang"

 

I brought in a tray spoon dropped.

 

Suddenly two men who were busy kissing was turned to me.

 

"YAA .. WHAT ARE YOU DOING bedroom with" kim jongin shouting very loudly.

 

I was very surprised by the anger. Instantly I turned my face to the rear "dorenim excuse me, I just want .. want .. to deliver dinner to you" I said fears

 

The man standing "if you do not teach manners in HAH! Can not you knock on the door first!" He still continued to shout

 

"Well .. kai .. never mind .. you do not need to be so upset" said a woman who was kissing her. The woman was different from the first moment on the sidewalk. He said, buttoning his shirt which is almost all of them open.

 

"HOW I CAN CALM!! SHE presumptuously ENTERING MY ROOM AND WITHOUT my permission" he continued and kept screaming. It made me dizzy and tempered.

 

I'm trying hard not to fight it. After all I was the waiter here. And this person is his employer. I should've been obedient to it. Although I really want to spill trays that I hold to advance her employer.

 

This time I looked straight at him and leaned my body "excuse me dorenim .. I've been many times knocking on the door, but no answer"

 

"It's .. already .. Just put the food on the table .. and you can leave" the woman said again, hugging kim jongin from behind.

 

I am very grateful to him because it helped me a jerk face it. I quickly did as instructed and immediately ran out of the room that was annoying.

 

Pant .. pant ..

 

I finally stopped running. Mation breath breath breath. Right now I'm back again to the old tree. I feel very comfortable here ..

 

I clenched my hands, my face flushed and my angry withstand hatred. "Can not believe I found a man who was very disgusting like that. And why did the man said if I did not have any manners? Should I who say that to you because you're a delicious kiss me and swore at me. "

 

"Quiet naeun son .. you have to be strong .." That's all I can do .. convince myself to be and continue to survive here.

 

***

Finally it was time for me to go home because the hours are shown at 9 pm. I smiled happily and rushed to the bathroom to change my uniform.

 

I find the figure mrs.san to say g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter