Chapter 2: Debut [Sept 25th, 2014]

Alpha | DSP Media New Girl Group | Disbanded January 9, 2015
 

Debut [Sept 25th]

"We finally did it!"

"Girls its almost time!" shouted Hyun. Rin came over and back hugged Hyun, "I know! Its exciting!" 

 

Alpha was backstage at 'M! Countdown' and all changed into their stage outfits.

 

 

Min came over and fixed Rin's hair, "We must look our best as well my dongsaengs." 

 

Sky was her different energy from the day before because she came with Sookyung with a wide smile, "Don't worry to much Min unnie. From our showcase the fans love us and that's a big relief off our shoulders. What do you thnk maknae?" 

 

Sookyung, still nervous even from yesterday nodded, "I just hope the audience likes our debut stage you know?" Min and Sky nodded. Sky asked Sookyung, "Did Sungah sunbae called?" NIne Muses Sungah was Sookyung's older sister. Sookyung smile came back, "Unnie did call and she wished us good luck today, all of us." Sky rubbed Sookyung's ehad softly, "That's good Sookyung."

 

Sookyung nodded, "Did Youngmin and Kwangmin sunabes call Min unnie?" Min nodded and smiled, "Though my younger brothers are busy themselves they had the time to make a quick call for today." 

 

Ah-Ri came over, "Sunggyu oppa called to." referring to her older brother. Hyun waved her hand, "So did Baro oppa." that was Hyun's older brother. Annika giggled, "It looks like the whole crew checked in." the others giggled at that comment. The girls had a fun chat until a lady called them for standby.

 

The girls got to the side of the stage as the group before them, T-ARA was recording their performance and boy did their sunbaes rock the stage. Rin's eyes were wide with amazement, "I hope we get cheers like that tonight." the other girls didn't have to answer but all knew that hopefully they would have fans cheer for them just like that. They kept watching the performance until T-ARA was done, and their fans cheered for them. 

 

Now it was Alpha's turn to go onstage. Alpha bowed to their sunbaes as they passed each other. And what surprised the Alpha members is that some fans in the audience cheered their group name. The girls smiled and bowed until the producer called them to get ready for the music. Though Min waited on the side while the girls did the pole work in the beginning (as she injured her wrist before debut) she made a fist to all her dongsaengs and they did it back. Then the music started...

 

First Love

 

After the performance the audience cheered for them and it coundn't make the girls any happier, they finally debuted together onstage!

 

When they got offstage and into backstage they all hugged each other, despite being all sweaty and in tears for debuting. To make it even better, TaeTiSeo came over to congratulate them, it was even mroe special for Sky since Seolhyun was her older cousin. 

 

Taeyeon hugged them all, "Congrats all of you for finally debuting!" 

 

Min bowed, "Thank you Taeyeon sunbae-nim." Taeyeon waved her hands, "Sunbae is just fine Min." the other Alpha members hugged their TaeTiSeo sunbaes before they seperated their own ways. With Alpha just starting their Kpop career.

 

 

 

 

authors note

And finally their debut:)~