Chapter 1: Debut Showcase

Alpha | DSP Media New Girl Group | Disbanded January 9, 2015
 

Debut showcase

"It begins here.."

Today was one of those days that group Alpha would not forget. They would be showcasing themselves for the first time to the public and they were all anxious to see how the public would view them afterwards. The girls were awaiting backstage while they all waited for their showcase to start.

 

Hyun was the most pumped up and tried to calm herself. Annika was trying to calm her dongsaeng and even tried to shut her up by giving her food. Annika laughed though, "Hyun you got to channel that energy into the performance soon not backstage." Hyun nodded, "I know Annika unnie but this is killing me that our performance is very soon." 

 

Alpha's leader Sky came to sit next to Hyun, "It is exciting but sometimes we got to learn to take a brather here and there you know?" Min came on the other side, "Plus we don't want to hurt oursevles getting to excited if you know what I mean?" Hyun nodded and sat still.

 

"I just can't wait for us to perform though unnies." said Ah-Ri, "We have been training together for so long that I can't believe its happening." Sky smiled, "Well it was a long wait but we are finally doing it." 

 

On the other side, Rin and Sookyung were eating a extra snack before going onstage. Rin had a arm around Sookyung, "Ah-Ri is right Sky unnie. Its a nervous feeling but this is a big step, even tomorrow since its our official debut and all. What do you think Sookyung?" the maknae looked up and smiled gently, "I'm nervous since I'm worried about if we'll reach the top like Rainbow sunbaes you know. And since we are labeled as their "sister" group and all." 

 

Min walked over to Sookyung, "Don't worry to much Sookyung. We just have to work hard okay?" Sookyung nodded and then Alpha was called to start their showcase.

 

7 Hot Girl + First Love

 

Galaxy

 

I Got You

 

authors note

Here is their showcase~