Hide and Seek...?

A Living Hell

Everyone was tearing the house apart for Yoogeun who was no where to be found.

"YOOGEUN!!!" Taemin yelled, tears running down his face as he looked around for his beloved son.

"Appa?" A small voice called, almost inaudiable, but Taemin managed to hear it.

"Yooguen?!" he yelled again, looking around and listening more intently now.

"Appa~~~!!!"

Suddenly, Taemin's eyes darted toward the closet.

He couldnt be in there, could he? After we have been searching for him? Taemin thought as he slowly neared the closet.

"Yoogeun? Baby?" he asked again.

"Appa!" Yoogeun yelled again.

Taemin opened the closet to see his son with a smile on his face, sitting in the bottom of the closet.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Taemin scooped him up in his arms and held him close, glad to have his baby in his arms.

He kissed Yoogeun's head once.

Twice.

Three times.

"Appa!" Yoogeun giggled and Taemin smiled before frowning.

"What were you doing in the closet, baby?"

"I was playing hide and seek! Appa at it!" he smiled.

Taemin stared at him, dumbfounded before laughing.

"My silly baby. You had us all really scared!"

"Sorry appa..."

"Its okay baby." Taemin said and carried him to where he knew Minho and Key were still looking for his son.

"Minho, Key! I found him!" Taemin yelled over the noise they were making.

Minho's head popped out of the kitchen and Key's from the outside window.

"YOOGEUN!" They both yelled and Minho ran to him and gently picked him up out of Taemin's arms.

Minho hugged him close and kissed his head, just like Taemin had done.

"He was playing hide and seek in the closet. I cant believe we didnt check it!"

Key stood next to Taemin and shook his head.

"i nearly had a heart attack."