Chapter 1

Unrequited Love

8th July 2012

The first day of 2012 summer school course. Sunhee stood infont of class 11A as her name is listed that she's suppose to study in the class. Twisting the door knob, she walked into the classroom as she spotted a guy sleeping on a table with his head laying on his right arm facing the wall. The classroom is empty except for the two. She couldn't see his face so she just shrugged it off and go to find a seat just 2 row behind him. Pulling out her phone and earphone, she played her favourite song of the year, Heaven by Ailee. "you're my only one way...ojik neorul wonhae, naega ni kyeotae isseume kamsahae..."slowly absorbed by the song, Sunhee silently hummed along with the song and slowly drum her fingers on the table. The song come to an end, Sunhee stood up and removed the earphone from her ears, as her stomach started crumbling. "Maybe i should grab her sandwich from the cafeteria" she mumbled to herself and grab her wallet, walking out of the room.

Yixing's pov:

I was currently trying to fall asleep as last night I couldn't get any sleep.Laying my head on my right arm, I face the wall and close my eyes. Since it's the first day of summer course, I'm not suprised that I was the only one coming to school early in the morning. Summer summer...people supposed to have fun and go chilling at the beach, yet I'm here about to study for the whole 2 months. I'm smart enough and I even top the class. Why mom even bother to send me to this borning summer school thing. Sigh, my thought was interupted by the sound of door opening. Light shine into the room, making me squinted my eyes even though I'm facing the wall. Whatever, I'm too lazy to care about it. I started to drift to sleep but not entirely. I can still hear voices around me. Not many minutes later, the anonymous seem to open their zipper and take out something. Again, why am I even taking notice of it. Tsk. Starting the relax and trying to sleep again, there's this voice that interupted me. Frowning, I'm about to turn around and scold the anonymous, voice of a girl started humming to a song. It's heaven by Ailee if I'm not wrong. I really love that song. So beautiful, and powerful yet soothing. The anonymous girl voice caught my attention. It's so gentle and calming. I continue on listening to it without saying anything. The song come to an end, I then heard a shuffling noise indicating that she's standing up and in that moment her stomach crumble loudly. I almost fall from my seat as I tried my hardest not to laugh. She mumble to herself about grabbing her breakfast and get out of the room. She's so cute. Wait what?! What are you thinking Zhang Yixing! You haven't even look at her yet. Tsk Tsk Tsk. You and your mind.