My best buddy's marriage - KrisHo version

My best buddy's marriage - KrisHo version

JunMyeon opened the door, walked to the sofa without thinking and collapsed on the couch with a complaining groan. He heard the door being closed and felt a hand passing through his hair. He leaned his head in this warm palm and sighed. They really got faced yesterday! KyuHyun was wise to book a whole floor of the hostel if his guests were dead drunk.

"You OK baobei?" YiFan asked lovingly while playing with his fringe. The other just groaned and caught the other's wrist. 

"I think I drank at least ten times more than what I should." The red haired man opened his eyes and grumbled because the sun light was attacking his poor eyes. His lover kissed his forehead, went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water and some pills.

"Drink it, it'll help you getting ride of your hangover."

"Thanks." The younger drank every single drop of water with the pills and smiled to his boyfriend. The latter lifted his legs and sat next to him, setting his limbs on his knees. JunMyeon drank more than him, his hangover was way more severe than his so he wanted to take care of him. He slowly his legs, from his ankles, up to his thighs, massaging him tenderly. 

"You really had fun yesterday."

"I'm sure I'll hear it for about... two months from KyuHyun." He flattened his palm on his face and laughed. "The last time I got that drunk was during my farewell party at the agency."

"You should go take a shower."

JunMyeon agreed, stood up tired and went to the bathroom. He stepped in the shower and the tap. He growled because of the comfort of the warm water rolling on his body. He rested his back on the wall of the shower and let the water flowing on his face. He thought about the party on the day before and a smile painted his face. He never felt that happy for his best friend, KyuHyun had found someone to love forever, someone he could wake up with everyday. He got out of the shower, rolled a fluffy towel around his body and joined his boyfriend in the living room. The taller noticed his smile, seemed to think few seconds and finally spoke in his Chinese dialect.

"You really care about KyuHyun, don't you?"

"Of course, I've known him for ages. He's like a brother to me." JunMyeon got up and climbed on his lover, he pressed his body against YiFan's tuxedo and moistened it. They lay on the sofa, the smaller caressed the other's chin and smiled. "I'm glad you became friend with him, it really means a lot to me."

"You seduced all my family, I can't be at home without ZiTao asking me how are you doing, it's the least I could do."

"It's easy to get along with ZiTao, KyuHyun can be such a brat when he wants to." The red haired man his cheek and pecked his lips. "Did you notice TaekWoon's behaviour?" He asked maliciously.

"What?"

"He was chattier than usually, and he kept glancing at HaKyeon. I think he had a crush on him."

"You're enjoying it too much."

"I'm just happy for him. He can't have children, he deserves to have someone he loves. Life is much brighter when we're two."

YiFan hugged his young lover and ruffled his silky locks. They were together for three years but their story wasn't always so easy, they met a week per month, mostly in China. Their eyes met for few minutes and the older finally said what was bothering him.

"JunMyeon, you never told me why you quit modelling."

"It was a pretty cool life, I earned a lot of money but it wasn't stable enough. Now we can have a life together, a real one."

JunMyeon got up, taking his towel back and went to the bedroom to dress up. He then took a book and went to the kitchen where YiFan started to cook their meal. He sat there, watching him intently, the Chinese man should wear suits more, it fitted him so well, YiFan had a pretty nice and this pair of black trousers hugged his longs legs.

"Stop that. I can feel your eyes on my ."

"Not my fault. It's too y." The red haired man took a pair of chopstick on the table and played with it. They lived together for a couple of months but they were in a serious relationship and he knew it was time to make things official. KyuHyun wasn't his first friend to marry but he was his best friend, he'd changed a lot since he met Hyorin, he wanted to openly experience the same thing. They might be a couple for three long years, he only introduced YiFan as his lover to few friends. He bit on the chopstick nervously and stammered. "Jagiya, what would you think about meeting my family?"

YiFan turned the water off, put the knife on the slicing board, cleaned his hands and turned over to face his partner. He seemed really anxious and he understood, he, himself, introduced JunMyeon to his family and he was on the verge of fainting when they were at his door. He sat next to the smaller and kissed his forehead.

"I would be happy. "

"Really?"

"Yes, just tell me what I should avoid to do or say." 

"Don't be alone with Jonginnie. My mom will love you so much but JongIn can be a moron."

"OK, I'm not sure anymore I want to go there."

"I love you too."

YiFan shut him up with a small hit on the head. When he finished the dish, he served two plates and sat in front of him.

"How do you know your mother will love me?"

"You're exactly the type of person she wants me to marry with." JunMyeon said with a soft smile. His mother was an amazing woman, she raised his brother and him alone since their father died. She worked hard, took care of them, accepted and loved them.

"Does your mother know about you, being gay?" YiFan asked, anxious. His mother knew he was gay so he didn't have to throw her a bomb but if JunMyeon's mother was oblivious about his uality, he really worried about his boyfriend.

"Of course she knows. I've always wanted to work in the fashion industry, she might know it even before I did myself." He laughed and noticed YiFan's relief on his face. "I'll call her this afternoon to see with her." 

They kept eating and decided to spend a lazy afternoon. JunMyeon tried to recover from his hangover and YiFan watched after him. He cleaned the apartment, washed the clothes they wore during the wedding, he even offered him a massage before to make the dinner. The younger felt pampered and loved by his lover and kept him company in the kitchen. He watched the Chinese man with all the affection he had for him, he look was so soft it surprised YiFan when he turned around.

"What happened?"

"I was just wondering what I've done to deserve such a loving and caring boyfriend."

"You're the only one who works, if I can help you at home, I gladly do it." First, YiFan seemed convinced by his own words but JunMyeon caught a glimpse of sadness which was confirmed when the taller added "I didn't even start looking for a job." 

"Jagiya, you've only moved in Korea for two months, you still need to get used to South Korea and Korean."

"Still, I feel like a take advantage of your love to live. You work so hard at the agency, I want you to rest once at home."

"You're the best." JunMyeon said before kissing the black haired man. 

The rest of the evening went smoothly, the red haired man called his mother, they agreed on the day he would introduce his amazing boyfriend, they cuddled in front of the TV, then went to bed.


It was Friday, JunMyeon was still at work because he had to help the staff to organise a photo shoot in China. Indeed, after he stopped his model career, he was hired in the same company because of his knowledge of the industry and his ease with foreign languages seeing that he spoke Korean, Chinese, Japanese and he was learning English with the help of his favourite Chinese Canadian jeweller. He apologized and left because he was getting late. The instant JunMyeon entered the apartment he looked for his partner and found him in front of the wardrobe.

"Sorry, the photograph had misunderstanding with the location's owner."

"Don't worry, just help me deciding on what to wear."

The smaller brain scanned piles of clothes and handed black skinny trousers and a white shirt for his lover and took a black T-shirt and same colour pair of trousers. They dressed up quickly and the former model then went to the closet and gave a leather jacket to YiFan and took his suit jacket out of it. 

"Just wear that, I'll get changed in the bathroom, I'll do my make up in the same time."

"You don't need to, you're handsome and we go to your mother's."

"It doesn't matter."

JunMyeon winked at him and locked up in the bathroom to get ready. Luckily he was pretty fast and joined YiFan, pecking him on the lips, took his hand and urged him to his car. He only breathed in when he started to drive. His boyfriend rested his hand on his thigh and smoothed it to keep him calm. At the first traffic light, the Korean looked at the other.

"Are you nervous?"

"Of course, I've never met your mother and your brother. You don't seem fine either."

"It's just that we're getting late and I hate it."

YiFan squeezed his lover's limb and they kept silent until they arrived. They stopped in front of the door and JunMyeon combined the other's hair. He then knocked on the door and was surprised to be greeted by someone tugging at his leg. He looked down and saw the small son of his cousin. He kneeled and hugged him tightly, stood up with the child in his arms and laughed. 

"JongSeokie!! I didn't know you would come!!"

"Your mom called us three days ago to invite us." Said a tall man, really good looking. YiFan just had to look at him, then at his boyfriend to notice they belonged to the same family, they looked so alike. The taller of the two relatives smiled and finally looked at YiFan.

"By the way, YiFan, this is SiWon, my cousin."

"Nice to FINALLY meet you!" Warmly said SiWon while taking back his son in his arms. They went to the family room and saw the mother coming from her kitchen. 

"JunMyeon! You finally here!" She came in front of him and hugged him tightly. YiFan smiled when he saw them, she seemed to be the warmest woman on Earth, her eyes was shining with love and his son reciprocated. They parted away and JunMyeon took his mother's arm to lead her in front of his Chinese lover.

"Mum, here is YiFan."

"Nice to meet you, I'm so glad to meet my son's so called amazing-and-wonderful-loving-boyfriend-from-three-years." She said in a mocking tone. JunMyeon hit her arm and hid his face behind his hands. SiWon laughed loudly when he saw that and patted his cousin on the shoulder. 

"Nice to meet you too. It's a pleasure to finally meet JunMyeon's family." 

"Speaking of family." JunMyeon moved next to YiFan, held his arm and looked around him. "Jonginnie isn't here?"

"Oh he'll be late, he went out with SeHun for a basketball match." 

The older brother giggled and they sat together. JunMyeon took JongSeok on his knees and played with him. He kept his hand discreetly on his lover's groin and looked at his mother. She was watching them with attentive eyes.

"So, what's your dirty secret YiFan?"

"Hum? I don't get what you mean."

"You're together for three years but he only introduces you now."

"Oh, it's because I lived in China."

"Mum, I told you we were able to meet only when I went to China and he moved in Korea few months ago." JunMyeon hid his head in YiFan's neck and sighed. He looked back at his mother and stuck his tongue out. "He doesn't have any flaws, YiFan is perfect."

"Cheesy." SiWon launched, opening his arms for his son who jumped on him. "How did you meet?"

"Job. I... his accessories." YiFan cleared his throat, he was confident before but now, he felt really anxious, it was a lot of pressure to sit in front of his lover's family. Moreover they seemed to expect a lot of him because they were together for a long time. He was so stressed he forgot his Korean.

"YiFan works as a jeweller and I made a photo shoot with his jewellery. I think it was one of my best photo shoot."

"Which one was it?" Asked SiWon with a curious look.

"It was for Harper's Bazaar on... Was it October 2010?" YiFan thought about it two seconds and nodded. "I did a shoot where I was half , I only wore skinny jeans and jewellery. I had a bunch of necklaces, bracelets on both arms and a belt with chains." 

"Oh! Yeah, I remember! You created those jewels?"

"Yes."

"Wow! You're great."

They kept talking, mostly JunMyeon and his family because YiFan hadn't recover his Korean vocabulary yet. They heard the door being closed and then a young man with dark skin and chocolate hair. He noticed the couple and jumped on the smaller one.

"Hyuuuung!! How are you? How is your job doing lately?"

"It's going fine. Jonginnie, here is YiFan." He said with a gesture toward his lover. His brother glanced at the tall man and then hugged the red haired man. "Mum, can we eat? I have another meeting tomorrow and I'd like to go home early."

They ate altogether, YiFan and JunMyeon sat on one side of the table, his mother and JongIn on the other side, and finally SiWon and his son at one end. JunMyeon's mother made a point of cooking a feast. She left to perfect a dish and JongIn looked at the Chinese jeweller.

"So? You're having with my hyung?" He said casually, making the other coughing. YiFan blushed nervously and tried to hide his face. 

"JongIn!"

"What? It's right, isn't it?"

"It is. But you don't ask those things." 

JunMyeon ruffled his hairs and patted YiFan's groin. He understood JongIn was going on his " mode" and he really hated it. He wanted YiFan to be at ease with his family, not afraid that his brother would inquire about their ual life. The chocolate haired man pointed his chopsticks at the tallest and kept chewing.

"And so? How is to be a maintained man?"

"What? I'm not. I..."

"You're living on my brother's money, you are maintained."

YiFan opened the first button of his shirt and took a deep breath. SiWon was laughing at his seat and fed his son. He didn't expect that when his boyfriend told him JongIn could be a moron. God, ZiTao almost had a heart attack when he introduced JunMyeon to him but he was treated like a piece of by JongIn. Luckily JunMyeon didn't accept it. YiFan was his soul mate, he didn't care if his family liked him or not, he was mature enough to lead his life the way he wanted and to love the man his heart told him to.

"JongIn stop it. I know you certainly aren't comfortable with the idea of your hyung living with a man, moreover YiFan is the  first of my boyfriend I introduced to you but I'd like you to welcome him the way he deserves it."

JongIn grumbled and started to it eat. The former model looked at his cousin, then at his lover with a cute smile and kissed his cheek. His mother decided to come back, with a whole plate of kimbap, at this moment. She seemed to think about something and looked at his older son.

"How was KyuHyun's wedding?"

"Fantastic. Hyorin and him are a perfect fit."

"What did you do during the evening?"

"Speeches, games and SungGyu held a showcase."

"Really?"

"Yes, I asked him to come because KyuHyun is one of his fans."

"I believed HaKyeon would freak out when you revealed you personally knew SungGyu and that you worked with him for one of his photo shoot."

"JunMyeon always impresses people with his contacts."

"He doesn't need contacts to be impressive." YiFan said while smiling at him. He heard a small "gross" from JongIn and decided not to take the younger's previous questions in count. JunMyeon took his cousin's son on his laps and fed him with dessert under the loving gaze of his lover. 

They chatted in the living room, drinking some tea. SiWon put JongSeok to bed and joined them. This family was really nice, they talked freely, laughed a lot, they were even kidding with the newly came in the family. He felt integrated and welcomed in the family. JongIn quickly stopped acting like a moron and asked him things about his previous life in China, his family, his hobbies, he tried to get to know him and he was so pleased.

They stayed together until midnight and the couple decided to leave because JunMyeon yawned. His day had been tiring and he was miffed just when he was thinking of his day after. He almost fell asleep on the couch and apologized.

"Sorry, we have an important project at the agency and I must be there for each step of it."

"Don't worry, you'll come back when you'll be less exhausted."

They left and YiFan decided to drive to spare his lover. He turned the radio on and chose a classical music station to help JunMyeon relaxing. The latter relaxed so much during the ride that he fell asleep and YiFan felt guilty to wake him up, he was really cute when he was sleeping..

"Baobei, wake up two minutes, we're home."

"Yeah..." JunMyeon slowly and instinctively walked to their apartment, opened their bedroom door and collapsed on the mattress. The taller joined him and kissed his head. JunMyeon always worked so hard, he wanted to do anything to help him.

"You had a good dinner?"

"Yeaaaaaah! Mum and SiWon fell in love with you." The smaller said with a cute pout.

"Yes, but JongIn didn't."

"Noooo, he did. He's just protective over me and wanted to be sure you are with me for the good reason. You saw it after, he was interested by you." JunMyeon didn't take time to undress and went under the blanket, still wearing his clothes. The taller stripped and slid next to him. The red haired man snuggled with his lover and moaned because of the comfortable position. "I'm glad you're with me."

"I'll always be, baobei."

"Love you jagiya."