11) Shopping with Mark Cordi

Cuz it's Forbidden Love

Narrator's POV

Today was a new day and as usual, Subin did her morning routine and got dressed before going downstairs to eat her breakfast.

"your friends-"

"and boyfriend" the server said

"definitely stayed till late" the chef said

"does the whole staff know about me and Mark chef-nim?" Subin asked

"there's nothing secret with workers agassi" the server said

"I hope there's secret between workers and my parents ahjussi" she said picking up her chopsticks. After finishing her breakfast, the girl headed out and met up with Mark at the entrance of the mall. Subin scoffed when she saw the hoodie-hat-shades-mask combination. An idol classic.

"hey" Mark said once he saw her "ready to shop till you drop?"

"basically" Subin chuckled interlocking arms with him "kaja"

"hold on. You don't own this mall do you?" he asked

"aniyo" she shook her head "I've actually never heard of this place before"

"it's because you shop at the most exclusive places baby" Mark said "this is where Jackson, Bambam, and I usually shopped when we just arrived in Korea. It's smaller, but it's nice"

"that's cute" she said "okay Mark cordi, I'm ready to get transformed"

"okay agassi, let's look around shall we?" he smiled going into the women's section. Every piece of clothing that Subin chose were skirts, and they were usually the business skirts too. "aniya, baby, let me choose"

"then choose quickly" she pouted

"igeo" Mark said after a bit. He handed her two outfits and ordered her to try it on.

"pushy" Subin said going into the dressing room. She changed into the first one and stared at herself in the mirror

"are you ready?" he asked

"uh...yeah" Subin said

"then come out here and let me see" Mark said

"um...can't you just come in here?" she asked

"wae?" he said

"just come" Subin said "the door's unlocked"

"what's the big deal?" Mark asked entering the room "wah, you look great"

"really?" she asked covering her stomach with her arms "are you sure that this is how girls dress in America? Isn't it...a bit exposing?"

"that's how I see them in LA" Mark said "you look hot baby, don't worry"

"I feel like I'm wearing a swimsuit" Subin said shyly "I can't wear this out"

"Subin-ah, you have to be confident in what you wear" he said putting his hand on her waist "you look great, trust me. You won't even know that you're a rich little princess when wearing these clothes I showed you"

"arasso arasso, let me change into the 2nd one. Now get out" she said pushing his face away

"if you're going to call me back in, then why do I have to leave?" he asked. She narrowed her eyes at him

"fine, turn around" Subin said. Mark only chuckled and did as she said. After changing into the second outfit, she asked Mark to turn around "I like this one"

"so do I" he smiled "I picked the shirt because it has Los Angeles on it"

"so I noticed" she said

"whenever you wear this, you can think of me" Mark said putting his hand on her waist "because you know, I'm from LA"

"if I get to wear it" Subin said pushing his forehead "you know my parents"

After about 4 more outfits or so [1 | 2 | 3 | 4], Subin decided that it was her turn to shop for Mark.

"now when you go with me to more formal and exclusive places, you have to wear these clothes" Subin said handing him about three pairs of clothing. She shooed him off to the dressing room. [1 | 2 | 3]

"baby, I need help" Mark said from inside

"are you decent?" Subin asked

"mhm" he said and unlocked the door, Subin went inside and snickered when she saw him fumbling with the scarf.

"aigoo" she sighed and put it around him properly, she fixed it and looked up to meet Mark's gaze "how do you not know how to put on a scarf?"

"I usually don't wear scarves" he said "so how do I look?"

"handsome" Subin smiled up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. The couple then exchanged a minute of silence before engaging in a kiss. Mark flipped them over and trapped the girl against the wall, before proceeding to kiss down her jawline and to her neck. "Mark"

"mm" he mumbled as he on her neck

"not here" she breathed out bringing his attention back to her lips before he could leave a mark.

"but I need you" Mark breathed in her ear, showcasing his lust. Subin let out a sigh and pushed him away

"get changed" she muttered "we need to pay for the clothes"

"Subin-ah" Mark said and she quickly exited the room. Mark gave Subin the clothes and she hastily payed for them at the cashier before handing Mark his bag of clothes "can we talk?"

"I kinda..need to go" Subin said not meeting his eyes "I'll text you"

"okay" he said as she lightly pecked his cheek.

***

"hey hyung, how was shopping?" Bambam asked as Mark entered the dorm

"fine" he said curtly throwing the bag of clothes on the couch before plopping down on it

"is everything alright?" Jackson asked sitting on top of him

"Get off me Jackson" Mark said

"did noona turn you down?" Jackson laughed and Mark faceplanted the couch "oh my God! she did!"

"shut up" Mark said

"aigoo" JB said "well you were shopping so..."

"I just got okay?" Mark said "Subin looked so hot when trying on the clothes I picked out for her"

"do you have any pictures?" Jackson asked and Youngjae hit him in the head with a pillow "yah! Choi Youngjae!"

"did you actually try to make a move on her hyung?" Yugyeom asked

"yah yah yah, why are you in this conversation maknae?" Jr asked "go to your room"

"yeah maknae" Bambam said

"you too Bambam" Jr said shooing them away.

"but hyung-"

"andwae Yugyeom-ah, you two are still young" Jr said closing the door. The remaining 5 members of GOT7 began consoling and talking to Mark when Jr's phone rang "hold up"

"yeobosayo? Jinyoung-ah. Can I ask you something?" Subin asked on the phone "and make sure the boys aren't around you"

"who is it?" JB asked

"umma" Jr said standing up and heading to the bathroom "jamkammanyo umma"

"are you good?" she asked

"what's up noona?" he asked "is this about Mark hyung?"

"yup" Subin nodded "I feel really bad leaving him like that"

"oh, why did you leave him ?" Jr asked "do you not want to have with him?"

"it's not that" Subin said "w-well, I don't know. I'm scared and...I want to ask for your advice"

"me? why?" he asked

"you seem to be the most composed out of them" Subin said "what should I do?"

"well when it comes to , you shouldn't do it until you're ready. I mean, that's what we learned." Jr said "and also with the right partner at the right time. Is this your first time?"

"mm" she confessed

"then make sure it's special noona, okay? Just tell Mark hyung truthfully, he'll understand" Jr said

"komawo Jinyoung-ah" Subin said "I will"