Deep in the eyes

Rythm of the Night

It was almost 10 p.m. and I was on my way to the club. I was wearing loose pants and tight t-shirt and I took my fullcap with me. It was really hot outside what isn't strange cause it's summer. 

When I got to the club it was even hotter. Extremaly hot. 

Chief guided me right to the scene when I was suppose to perform. 

"You look better than yesterday'' he said. I certainly saw that he finally was close to believe I had a soul of a rapper.

"I have  to take care of my image" I winked to him and ran to the scene.

As I was there I didn't waste another minute and started to entertain my so-called 'audience'.

All of sudden, someone interrupted me going out with their rap part.

My eyes went straight at him. He was sure a good rapper. And his personality was surely so bright.

I protected my good name and continued my part.

He was clearly suprised by this. Maybe he had the way to eliminate the competition...

 

Sweating and breathing heavily we both got off the stage. He looked at me closely now.

But something was in his stare. His eyes made a huge hole through my soul.

"Hey Joker" I heard the chief calling him. "How mamy times I told you to not interrupt someone's performances?"

"Mianhae hyung" he laughed. "I just couldn't help myself...she was doing so good "

He looked at me again with smirk painted on his full lips. It was a bit scary.

"Don't worry, I won't kick you out"said chief. "You're too good''.

The guy...Joker, smiled.

''But stop scarying employees... You know how many of them quited cause of that" chief added.

''Don't worry, I am not going to" I said full of confidence drinking a bottle of coke I just got.

" Then fight." Joker said looking at me the same way all the time.

Ok...this guy is scary.