Make me a Star

Rythm of the Night
Friends alwas called me Rhyme Princess. That's why when I saw the advert, I knew it's just for me.

"Ya, Pearl, wake up" I heard when I picked up the phone.

"Hoon-ah..." I yawned. "Why so early?"

Hoon was my dearest friend since middle school, my neighbour, and, to be honest, my only one male friend.

When we both left high school, he took up the bboing in the night club on our street.

"I have to introduce you to the chief, remember? Get your up and be ready in half an hour" he said.

I never call him oppa or speak formally, so does he to me. I have never been a regular girl, that's why I don't ever have so many female friends. I'm not the type of peen-hill surfer and fashionista.

I like thick eyeliner around my eyes. That's the reason most of girls consider me strange.

"uh...Arasseo." I sighed and broke the call.

After half an hour I was already at the club by a bus. I don't have drivin licence on any driving machine except a bike. Rapper on a bike? I don't think so.

At 10 a.m. night club looks strange. The climat is rather peaceful, no people except the workers setting mics and stuff and checking it.

"Jinju-yah!" Hoon waved to me. He was sitting at the table with some man.

I walked up to them and sat at the chair which Hoon shown me.

"This is your rapper?" the man asked. He seemed surprised. In fact, I didn't really look like a rapper. With my long, bright pink hair, long white blouse with big black cross, tattoo tights and high massive black platform sandals I looked more like a rock star.

"Trust me, hyungnim" Hoon said to that man.

The man took a peek at me and then sighed.

"Ok, jagi, I'll give you a chance." he said smiling.

"Thanks a lot" I smiled back a bit sarcastic " but please don't call me jagi."

He raised one eyebrow.

"Hm..it's going to be hard" he laughed quietly "but you're charismatic."

"Starting tonight~" man sang as me and Hoon were going other direction.

So, that night, I was about to face my long waited destination...