Huang Renjun || Fluff

Candy Jar || Scenario Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CANDY JAR COLLECTION]
“The typical sweet strawberry chew-candy we all loved as high schoolers”

Character : Huang Renjun (NCT)

Genre : high school fluff not a fluff person but...somehow...still wrote this

 Plot : (PART 1)

Renjun is a new student who unintentionally stirrs chaos among female students. 

And I happen to be someone does not have enough patience to deal with chaos. 

Length : 1215 words

Request : None

Warning : probably a lot of cursing?

 

 

  

 

     “Heard about the new guy?” Annie asked as she propped herself beside my locker. I gave her a quick glance before turning back to rearranging my locker. “What guy is it this time?”

     “Huang Renjun, a total Prince of China” she said dreamily, holding up a picture of him on her phone.

     “I didn’t know China had a prince. And what the hell is he doing in Korea?” I shrugged my shoulders, giving the picture a short look.

     “It’s just a nickname. But he’s an exchange student from China. He’s Korean but...just grew up in China” she explained, swiping to another picture of the boy.

     A sigh left my lips before I closed my locker, turning to her with a not-so-amused smile, gaze dropping on the picture only for a second. “You know, sometimes I wonder how you know all these things about people you’ve never even met... It’s called being a creep, Annie”.

     “It’s called socializing and fitting in, honey. You should try it some time” she said, matter-of-factly, getting hyped about another picture of his.

     I dared not question how she even got her hands on those pictures but instead, said in my defence, “I socialize just fine-”.

     “Name me one person you know besides me” she cut in, brow raised.

     I opened my mouth to name her a person but closed it after realizing I actually didn’t know anyone’s name. “I mean, I know what they look like, I just don’t have a name to match it with” I reasoned.

     “Right” she rolled her eyes.

     We walked along the hall, towards where our next class was supposed to be only to stop midway. The hallway was packed with students. It was never so crowded around this block of the school because non-compulsory classes were here. But for some reason, today was different.

      “It’s him” Annie said.

     “Who?” I raised a brow, trying to look around for any kind of way to slip through this mess and get to class in time.

     Annie turned to me with a frown, “Have you really forgotten who we’ve been talking about just merely a minute ago?”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter