Five hundred fifty roses

Five hundred and fifty Sorry's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, boy...He'd done it this time. Sungmi looked mad enough to chop off his ears and hang them on a shelf, which was what he himself was seriously considering.  

 

"You...you..." Kyuhyun dodged a small, glass angel figurine.

 

"No-good (flying figurine) two timing lair!" Sungmin screamed.  

 

"Sungmin, calm down," Kyuhyun said soothingly, holding his hands up in a gesture of peace.  

 

"Calm down?" the older gave a short fake laugh.

 

"Oh, yeah, sure. I'll calm down!" he threw another one, and it hit the wall and shattered.  

 

So, I bet you guys are wondering what might our beloved couple be fighting about. Well its simple really, another kissing scene from our Kyuhyun's musical and a very jealous and angry Sungmin. Lets take a peek what happened before this k?  

 

FLASHBACK  

 

Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin tightly on their bed as the older boy cried his eyes out, his wrecked sobs made the younger guilty than ever. When the older boy had already stopped crying and sobbing, then did Kyuhyun spoke up.  

 

"Min...im sorry I didn't tell you before hand that me and Seohyun are gonna--"  

 

"Why didn't you Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun hugged him tighter as if he was afraid that if he lets go the older boy would ran away from him.  

 

Debating with himself wether he should admit it or not he didn't noticed Sungmin pulling away from him a little to look at his face.    

 

"Kyu?..." Kyuhyun looked down and saw the only man he could ever love this much, with swolen red lips from being bitten to much to restrain the traitorous sobs from him, a flushed face from crying too much and a swolen red eyes. And it hurt his heart and soul to know that he was the reason this beautiful creature infront of him to cry so painfully.  

 

"I was afraid" Sungmin gave him a confuse look and Kyuhyun sighed as he explain more.  

 

"I was afraid that if you know that my character will have a kissing scene you'll get all upset with me again and ignored me for after two weeks after the kiss. You don't know how miserable I feel when you didn't talk to me? How empty I feel without you beside me? How I would give anything away just for you to give me those bright smiles that always made my day complete." By now Sungmin was already on another set of tears welled up in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck and kis him deeply on the lips, Kyuhyun, very shock at the turn of events didn't get to process it fast enough and was staring at Sungmin with wide eyes but before he realized that Sungmin was kissing him, the older pulled away and smiled at him.  

 

"Silly Kyu, that was before I knew you love me, I was upset. I thought I wouldn't have a chance with you before but now I know so I would have reacted differently if you have just told me about it so we could avoid this" Kyuhyun finally letting it all sink in him gave a huge grin.  

 

"So your not mad at me and you won't leave me?"  

 

"Pabo, of course I won't leave you how could you repay for what you have done if I were to leave you?" Sungmin smirked as Kyuhyun smiled slyly "well I guess I better get started now" Sungmin giggled as Kyuhyun starts his tickle war.  

 

"promise me you'll tell me next time?" Sungmin stared up at him with wide innocent eyes.  

 

"I promise" Kyuhyun said before  diving in for a kiss.    

 

END  

 

"You expect me to calm down? You jackass! Hold still so I can hit you liar!"    

 

That was one thing Kyuhyun was not about to do. Those things looked like they'd hurt if they hit him.

 

"Please, min, you're overreacting!"  

 

The older of the two froze, shock on his face. "O...'Overreacting'? Oh, no, no, no! You want 'overreacting'? I'll show you overreacting, you son of a-"  

 

"No, wait, don't start really overreacting!" He cried.  

 

"Too late!" Sungmin had marched over to a closet and pulled out a black suitcase. He began tossing clothes, a toothbrush, a hairbrush, and anything else she thought of into it in a haphazard way. He slammed it closed, handed it to a very shocked Kyuhyun, and opened the door.  

 

"Get out and don't come back here until...," He said, his voice quiet and calm. You promised.    

 

"Sungmin..."  

 

"Get out!" he felt tears threatening to spill over. Hell no, he was not going to cry here. Not until he was gone.

 

'But...he promised me'  

 

"Please Sungmin, listen to-"  

 

One spilled down his cheek. "Just get out, damn you!"  

 

Kyuhyun's face was the definition of the word miserable as he took his jacket from the hook beside the door and slowly walked out. He paused halfway through and planted a swift kiss on the older's cheek. In reply, Sungmin pushed him out, slamming the door behind heard his footsteps die aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter