Final 1/1

My world is just you and you only

The admirer:

 

The closer you go, the more you’ll get hurt

 

He never wants me to get in touch or be friends with him. Something mysterious was happening on him. He wasn’t really that loner, he have his best friend on his side. Baekhyun-hyung was the most cheerful and supportive friend he had and I’m kinda envied him with that. They share everything and keep them as their own secrets which no one should know.

Many things keep running on my head so ask Baekhyun-hyung those things but he said “he don’t know” there is some feeling that keeps me pushing to know more about Kyungsoo but the odds keeps everything hidden and they never had any intention to confess on it. So I try my best to know it from him.

I come closer to him, closer as I try but he still holds back and doesn’t even gave me some of his attention. It’s either his playing on his phone or reading a novel and he just give me nods and shakes so I know when it’s a no or yes.

Days, weeks, months has passed and with a little effort I had become more attach to him even he never give me his intention. I create a plan and our professor is my ally. We set-up a project and I requested it to my professor that I want to be Kyungsoo’s partner and it happens and now it’s time to set things up and do the things that is perfectly planned.

I ask his mother when we have night overs and then I know it. And I promise to his mother to never let anyone know even to his dear Kyungie that I know what her secret is. I was hurt yeah but I try to be strong and never let Kyungsoo know or see that I’m dying while I’m in heaven. I always try to be the regular me when I’m beside him but when we separate the tears that I keep starts to fall.

 

A place where I can’t touch you and can’t even hold you

 

I confessed and yet still no reply but I can see his face turn slight red.

The piano keys still playing inside my ear and in my mind, and then a face of a pretty man flashes through me. His smile, his eyes, his smooth face, his hairs, everything about him keep flashing back in my head. I missed him? Yeah hell I do. I love Do Kyungsoo and I’ll do everything to have him again not just today but for the rest of my life.

But it’s a big no now that Kyungsoo had a fiancé and it’s our senior, Kim Joonmyeon but he’s popular by the name Suho the rich kid. I’m nothing compared to him, he had everything. Money, popularity, intelligence, a respected status in the society and they are fit to each other.

I know I made it until here but I know that I cannot hold it anymore so I began to go in a different path. I never say hi and never talk to him again. I can see him. He’s happy with Suho now. They’re both laughing, and they are sweet to each other. There are times Suho will wait for Kyungsoo so they can both go home.

I can’t accept it, that I lose without even trying but again it hit me. Even if I try to fight there is nothing that I can do. Suho’s father needs the money to sustain the company so that’s why they already planned the wedding of Kyungsoo and Suho, since they already know the gender preference of Kyungsoo and Suho had feelings for Kyungsoo since they are little kids.

I was oblivious when night comes. I cry when I was alone in my own room and whenever I go out, I fix myself and wear my cheerful expression so nobody can see me dying inside but that’s what I thought. I was alone and my mom knock on my door. I hurriedly fixed myself and I try to wear my smile when I open my door to my room. My mom is with Baekhyun-hyung and I let Baekhyun come in and I let him sit on the bed. I was offering anything edible but he decline and said “Are you okay with the news Chanyeol?”

I can’t control it, my tears they started to fall when Baekhyun open the topic. It was obvious that I’m not okay. I look at him tears flowing and I still wearing that goddamn smile.

“Hyung” is all that I can say and he just automatically come to me and hug me. He pats me so I can feel at ease.

“Kyungie misses you so much Channie” he said while patting and soothing my back. And instead of making me feel better it turns out that it makes me feel worst.

“I miss him too so much but I cannot go near to him since Suho-ssi is already on his side” I cry and I cry like there is no tomorrow for my tears and my feelings. But Baekhyun-hyung never left my side until I calmed down.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

I drew you closer with all I had now I can’t turn it back

 

I tried everything so Chanyeol would see me not just a schoolmate or classmate but something more, more than being just a friend. And Baekhyun was the only one knows that I’m deeply, madly in love with Chanyeol. I was felt like I was on heaven when I catch I glimpse of him staring at me like I was his everything but that is just what I felt. I never have a basis that what I thought is what he feels towards me.

One day I screamed to my happiness gladly no one is there yet but the news that comes to me, knowing Chanyeol was asking about me I was like it was the end of my lonely and wishful day because my dream is now making its way to come true.

I was reading while waiting to Baekhyun to come out but I was surprised when some say “Hi” at my back. Am I dreaming? Please if I am don’t let me wake up. But then again it’s not just a dream but a reality a wonderful and happy reality. Chanyeol was in front of me. I can feel the heat growing on my cheeks so I turn around and buried myself on the book that I was reading. He’s just keep on asking me questions and all I can do is to nod or to shrugs so he knows when it’s a no and a yes. But still there comes a time when all happiness ends. Baekhyun texted me that he was on the gate and he already saw us talking and he just said that he’ll wait for me but I reply to him that I’m coming already. And I bid my goodbye to my prince and I hurriedly get my things and run.

Days, weeks and months past we’ve become closer to each other and we become more attach since Baekhyun was busy fixing things with his boyfriend Sehun. I’m still awkward with him but still we’ve become closer and other luck had tripped on me. It was our project day and our professor will announce the pairing. I hold myself really tight trying not to scream because of the joy, so I only manage to smile because ing Chanyeol was my partner for our research project.

It was one of our night over I go down to the kitchen to get something to eat and also to drink. I heard voices. And those voice belongs to Chanyeol and also to my mom. So I walk closer to hear what they are talking about. My world and dreams become blurred when I was listen. I try not to cry, I really do. But these tears are traitors and they keep flowing and falling as their topic continues. I reach the point where I can’t hold it anymore so I fixed myself and walk in like there is nothing that I heard. But that thing keeps on playing inside of my mind. My marriage to Suho? I know that they already knew what my gender preference is but I never consider that I will have a fixed marriage and my future husband is none other the world’s cruellest person. Kim Joonmyeon, well he is a great actor. He acts so nice but when there is no one just him and their maids. Huh God knows how his maids can survive his attitude. And plus he is a maniac. He loves ing and I don’t prefer getting laid by him.

But still plans are plans I can’t just say “NO” or “I don’t want too” when I know that Suho’s family have been a great help when we are in trouble so I just told it to Baekhyun on how I felt about the fixed marriage.

 

His love, his love the only thing I want is his love

 

I cried and tried my best to smile and face the tomorrow that eventually will become my yesterday and will become just my memory.

But I guessed today is the worst of all my memories. He confessed to me and I was happy but all I can do is to smile stupidly and bid him my goodbye. I want him, his love and his that is pure and passionately, and his arms and mind that is caring and soothing to me. But all I can do is to run away, hide and cry. I can control myself but this time I let it go so at least I could feel a little better.

Days and months Chanyeol become far away to reach, we never had our own time not like before, we never had lunch together and we never even say hi or hello or how are you. I miss him and I would do everything just to see him again smiling at me, waving at me, laughing with me and singing with me. But now things had change it’s my actor who I am with. Laughing, being sweet and being nice with each other but when the only person around were the both of us. He treats me like a trash, he accused me and he is stupidly angry with me because I ruined his life and his dream with Lay. I was taken aback and I clearly explained it to him. That he never doesn’t need to act that he is “deeply in love with me since we’re little kids” but he just doesn’t seem to care.

It was our time to go home and Suho was waiting for me so I pretend to be happy (just what he said to me) that he is waiting for me so we can both go home together. When both of us is in his car he started the engine and drive his way out. And again tears started to flow from my eyes as I see Chanyeol just flowing us with his lonely eyes. I know that this arrangement thing has a great affect for him. Since he really loves me. I never stand a chance to fight for it and say to him that I also love him.

When I got home I immediately call Baekhyun and ask him a favor to relay a message to Chanyeol and when he got it. He hang up the phone. Suho knock on my bed room. And yet indeed a maniac he just kissed me hungrily. I was surprised but I fight for my freedom but he is so strong. He manage to push me on my own bed and he ripped my undergarments and used to tie me up. I was screaming but he just smirk and say that no one could hear me cause it’s only the both of them inside their own house. Yes they were living in one roof now. Suho again kiss Kyungsoo again and he felt like winning when Kyungsoo’s member is starting to grow. Minutes later when Suho is bored of just kissing he gets the lube on his pant and start to strip off his underwear and put some of it on its and on Kyungsoo’s hole. Kyungsoo was too hopeless to fight so he just let Suho do anything he wants. At first strike he scream when Suho started to burrow on his tight ring. Suho waited for a bit so Kyungsoo can adjust and when he saw that Kyungsoo was a little relax he started to piston Kyungsoo. Scream and skin lapping to each other is the only thing that you can hear and when Suho hit Kyungsoo’s sweet spot Kyungsoo started to moan. And demand a faster and harder from Suho which Suho is more than willing to do. So he piston Kyungsoo really hard and he part Kyungsoo’s leg for better access and Kyungsoo can see that Suho’s length his disappearing whenever he dig deeper and deeper. Kyungsoo can feel that he is reaching his limits but still he demands a faster pace and harder so Suho change his position and untangled Kyungsoo form being tied up. And when he satisfied to their position Suho started to piston and really hard Kyungsoo. Their position is like Suho is riding Kyungsoo. With a faster pace Kyungsoo’s vision become white and started to sprout his seeds on his bed and Suho releasing his on Kyungsoo’s insides.

“You’re mine now and no one can take you away from me!”

Tears struck Kyungsoo’s eyes when Suho left.

 

It’s harder to control as time goes by I’m falling deeper into you

 

It’s the day of the wedding and the last day of Kyungsoo for being a single and loving Chanyeol who never see his face again. It was painful to him to never see Chanyeol face for the last 2 months. Kyungsoo search and waited for Chanyeol longing for a promise he left to Baekhyun.

“One day I’ll bring back Kyungsoo on my side hyung tell him that”

But until now he never saw Chanyeol face. He miss the giant’s presence and jolly atmosphere.

“Kyungie it’s time” Baekhyun said and they both ride on the car. Kyungsoo can no longer hold his tears and started flowing like rivers. Screaming Chanyeol’s name and saying he miss him like hell. Baekhyun was crying also and al he can do is to hug his best friend who is in pieces now.

They arrived at the church where they’re wedding will be held. The march started and when Kyungsoo’s turn to walk. The music change into the groom’s vow. This is the way they planned it so it can be so romantic but the truth is it only makes Kyungsoo more felt worse.

Uhhm the vow started to play

 

I vow from this moment on that I will cherish you with all of my heart and love you and you only.

 

Kyungsoo was shock hearing a different voice. The voice that make his heart fall into a deep addiction and make his life worth living for. It is Chanyeol’s voice.

 

And from this day I will fight for what is mine and you are mine and mine only

Remember the day that I say hi to you Kyungsoo?

It’s the day I gain enough strength to talk to you

 

Hearing his voice again makes me want to hug and kiss him and this tears started to flow and fall again.

 

And before I we say “I do” I have things to confess and say sorry to you

First is the day of announcing the pair for the research project

It was my plan to talked to our prof that to makes us the pair so we could have a quality time and

I swear it was like I was floating on cloud nine we he agreed to my wish.

And it was heaven when we had our overnights. You may not see it and feel it but it’s true that I feel like flying knowing that you slept on my lap or on my arms I swear if I could kiss you that time I would do it. But I know my place and I say to me that I need to confess to you before I could kiss you.

 

I also felt like I was on heaven when we become partner and I want to hug you that time but I’m too damn scared to do it. Kyungsoo thought on his mind.

 

Second is I’m sorry for having you waiting for 2 months

I know you are surprised that it’s not Suho-hyung’s voice that is playing now. We planned it actually 3 days before your wedding. We arranged things and we are now partners in the business and he is now with the person he loved for. It took me one and a half month to find Lay-hyung for Pete sake.

And it is I who wish to make it secret Baekhyun-hyung knows it too and so as your parents. So please don’t get mad at them for keeping this. I wanted it to be a surprise.

 

Kyungsoo now look at his best friend place and gave Baekhyun a stare that had a deep meaning. And Baekhyun just smile and make peace sign to him interpreting that he say that he is sorry for keeping it to him and so as his parents.

Kyungsoo now is in front of the man he loves. Park Chanyeol.

“It’s my vow now listen” Chanyeol said and then kiss Kyungsoo’s lips. They can hear the people’s cheer on them. Friends, loved ones and even Suho and Lay who is now holding each other’s hand.

 

And know for my vow. Sorry if it’s so long.

I vow to the almighty Lord that I, Park Chanyeol will love Do Kyungsoo from this day forward till the day I breathe my last breathe.

 

“Hey the priest haven’t said that you may kiss me” Kyungsoo said with a little tears on his eyes and a heart that flutters and jumping of the happiness.

 

I promise to fight for you even if my life is at stake.

I promise to take care and never leave you again.

 

“He doesn’t have any idea how much I miss you and wanting to kiss you like this” Chanyeol said and then smiled.

 

I promise to you that it is I will be an understanding husband to you and to our kids.

And I promise to protect you and our future kids, to be nice and not be harsh when things get hot

 

Kyungsoo slap Chanyeol’s arm “Why do you even need to say that?” he look to the people who is now teasing them and Baekhyun is giving Kyungsoo an uneasy smile after hearing that.

“It’s what I promise they don’t care” Chanyeol said and then face again to the priest.

 

and I promise to you that you can count on me, my words and my promises cause I, Park Chanyeol will never let you go again because it is you who filled my world, it’s you and you only my dear owl.

I love you Park-Do Kyungsoo and no one can get between us.

 

Kyungsoo was for the nth time become emotional for it’s his time to say his vow.

“Listen well” he said.

 

I Park-Do Kyungsoo, vow to love Park Chanyeol with all of my heart and cherish every moment that we will have in the future.

I also vow to take care not just you but also our future kids, I will cook, clean the house and prepare everything that you would need.

I will never leave  you side nor be mad at you when there are times that you are in a serious trouble and you will come home late and tired.

I also may become more demanding when things get hot so just please just do it willingly.

 

People started to laugh at the vow that Kyungsoo makes.  Chanyeol on the other hand speechless and his ears are becoming bright red that makes people laugh more.

 

I also vow to be an understanding and hardworking partner so we can face it together.

You can count on me, on my words and on my promises because I, Park-Do Kyungsoo will not just love you but cherish and treasure until my last breath.

You will always be the one who owns my heart and my world.

I love you my Park Chanyeol, my cutest and adorable Giant elf.

 

Kyungsoo cupped Chanyeol’s face and kiss him passionately.

 

 

After the wedding and the reception they head to the hotel which was sponsored by Chanyeol’s cousin Zhang Yixing but most commonly known Lay. When they arrived at the front of their room’s door Chanyeol carried Kyungsoo bridal style and started attacking Kyungsoo’s lips.

Kyungsoo started to ed Chanyeol’s long sleeves and loosen his husband’s neck tie. When they arrived at their bedroom Chanyeol carefully laid down Kyungsoo at the bed and position himself and he also started to strip down Kyungsoo while kissing him passionately.

When they are both Chanyeol started to go down and attack Kyungsoo’s s. Kyungsoo tangled his hand and push Chanyeol’s head on his .

Chanyeol can hear Kyungsoo’s moan and he was surprised when Kyungsoo flipped him and now Kyungsoo was on top of him now.

Kyungsoo started to go down and start to pump Chanyeol while doing a Kyungsoo make himself busy on Chanyeol’s  s and when he knows that it’s time he stare down the length of Chanyeol’s and started to his mouth on Chanyeol’s . Sending vibration and sensation Kyungsoo can hear Chanyeol moan.

“Ngh- Kyungsoo go deeper! Deeper!”

Kyungsoo being Kyungsoo compiled immediately and try to Chanyeol. At first he felt like he would vomit but when he learned how to do it well started to felt fine with and do it simultaneously. Feeling at his peak Chanyeol pulled out Kyungsoo and started to kiss the smaller guy again.

“I’m going in now Kyung” Kyungsoo just nod as approval and Chanyeol pump his and position it on Kyungsoo’s opening.

“Ready” Chanyeol ask and Kyungsoo just nod.

Chanyeol started to bury on Kyungsoo’s cave and when he is inside he let Kyungsoo just adjust at his and when Kyungsoo gave him a signal he started his piston and abuse Kyungsoo’s cave. They can hear their moans and skin slapping on each other. Kyungsoo wanted more he grab Chanyeol’s finger and play with it. He started to it while Chanyeol is busy at his back doing his job to pleasure both of them.

“Chanyeol ngh~~ me harder! Harder! Please!”

Chanyeol easily compiled to it and change their position where Kyungsoo’s leg separate a bit wider for better access and when he became comfortable with the position he started to piston Kyungsoo’s hole and when he hit Kyungsoo’s sweet spot Kyungsoo demand a more faster pace.

“I’m - I’m ! aaaaahh~~!”

Kyungsoo sprout his seed on the bed sheet and when Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo erupt he double his pace and after minutes he sprout his on Kyungsoo’s inside and when he knows it is done. Kyungsoo stand up so Chanyeol’s will pull of and he lay both on the bed.

 

“I love you” Chanyeol said and kiss Kyungsoo’s lips again.

“I love you too and I would never lose you again” Kyungsoo said and hug Chanyeol really tight and kiss Chanyeol’s lips and when both of them have no air Kyungsoo pulled out “My world”.

 

~~~

this is the first ever + fluff + some angst Story

and its a 3.9K words all in sorry if its a bore to some who would read this but thanks anyway if you read this :)