The Boyfriend Tag

Footage of Our Lives

please don't take the religious mentions here too seriously. I don't mean to offend anyone.


Sunday mornings meant reading and responding to the comments left by subscribers on his YouTube channel, and there's nothing Luhan would trade this for. Except maybe breakfast in bed made by his boyfriend of two years, and a hot cup of freshly made black coffee from the cafe down the street. Luhan cracks his knuckles as he waits for his laptop to light up and a yawn escapes his mouth when he hears the microwave beep. Lazily, the boy removes himself from the lightly lined cushioned kitchen chair and makes his way over to the warm food awaiting him. The clean window, courtesy of his roommate, allowed bright sunlight and the California breeze to enter the small kitchen area. Kyungsoo was nowhere in sight, nothing unusual and Luhan knew better than to call looking for him, the boy was most likely at Church right now. 

A bite of his breakfast burrito was all the time it took for the YouTube tab to finish loading and he clicked on the newest video to read the latest comments. 

Sylvia Smith
Lu Han! I love your videos! Are you single?

Kai Kim
When do you plan to show us your boyfriend, you ? 

Sehun Oh 
Shut up, Jongin.

sujufan1034
Luhan! I saw your IG account and apparently you have a bf? Pls do a tag!

got7and1
Luhan, boyfriend tag please!

Thomas Trin
Lu ge! Who is your significant other?

SweetXCakes
Luhan-ah, show noona your girlfriend, yeah?

Doglover2442
R u dating a boi? 

Chuckling at Jongin's offensive terminology, and his lover's reply was enough of a reminder for him to open the Skype window and call his boyfriend. A minute passed with no response and Luhan figured the other was in the shower. Closing it, Luhan picked up his phone and sent a quick text greeting him good morning.

"Morning, Luhan." Kyungsoo came through the door with a tired expression.

Quirking an eyebrow up, Luhan asks, "Why aren't you at church right now? It's Sunday."

Kyungsoo's tired face was turned into annoyance, "Because Jongin is a retard who got us kicked out! I went all the way to his house this morning to give the a wake up call and to drag him to church because you know how much that needs Jesus, and he was disturbing everyone by watching YouTube videos and laughing his off. We got many warnings but the line was crossed was when he started to watch , gay , might I add. In church!" The smaller male made his way into the kitchen and grabbed the burrito off Luhan's plate and took a large bite into the eggs, sausage, and hash browns combination.

"Is Jongin even Catholic?" Luhan asks as he eyes the burrito slowly shrinking in size in Kyungsoo's grip.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at the question, "Yes! I asked his parents and they said he was in a youth group in junior high and high school!"

"Well, what a shame." Luhan sighs when he sees Kyungsoo swallow the last piece of his burrito. 

"Yeah. Hey, Luhan, you should join me next weekend. It's two hours from 10 to 12. We can get lunch after." Kyungsoo invites as he reaches over to grab Luhan's glass of sweet tea.

Luhan's hand twitches to shoot out and stop Kyungsoo from taking what's left of his breakfast but instead decides to be polite and let the heated boy take his iced tea. "Sure," He agrees with no sense of living up to it. Luhan may be a child of God but that's as close as he gets to living the Catholic lifestyle. He's gay, swears often, doesn't always respect his parents, broke almost all of the 10 commandments, and no longer a . He loves God, prays to him, but has never set foot into the Church other than when he was baptized. It was tough to explain to Kyungsoo, who was a faithful believer in repenting for your sins, that he doesn't go to church, but the other boy eventually gave up when he caught Luhan and his boyfriend getting it on one early Sunday morning when he barged into his room to ask Luhan to accompany him.

Kyungsoo's phone rings, who Luhan guesses is Jongin, also known as Kai ever since he started underground and street dancing because people couldn't pronounce his name properly, calling to apologize. The 21 years old Korean male rolls his eyes but answers with an annoyed "what" as he exits the kitchen. "Kyungsoo! You owe me breakfast!" Luhan calls over his shoulders before the other exits but is not returned with a reply. Sighing, he picks up his phone to see Sehun hasn't answered or read his message yet and sends another one telling him to come over and bring him breakfast.

His eyes returns to reading his comments as well as replying to some of them. He notices a lot of people have been leaving comments on his facebook, twitter, Instagram, and YouTube asking for a boyfriend tag video. The thought has crossed his mind and it's a project he hopes to work on with Sehun soon but their busy schedules haven't permitted them the opportunity. He opens up his phone and checks his calendar app to see when he could slot in the upcoming video idea and is surprised to see today open despite an upcoming video that still needs to be edited planned. Taking a college class on computer programming, and film and video production wasn't such a waste after all. He takes pride in the quality of the videos that goes under his account.

A notification from his phone draws his attention away from the stomach grumbling in protest for the breakfast taken away. Luhan smiles down at Sehun's text message and types a fast "mccdicks breakfast, number 7 combo with apple juice, and hash browns" and clicks send with his thumb before he heads off to the bathroom to wash up before Sehun comes over to feed him. 

25 minutes later and Luhan emerges from the bathroom with his hair wet, and breath fresh. Sehun takes another five before his finger touches the door bell to Luhan's apartment suite. 

"Hey, babe." Sehun kisses his boyfriend on the cheek as he toes his shoes off. "How are you today?" 

"Hungry. Kyungsoo stole my breakfast today as he was ranting about your idiot of a friend." Luhan pouts as he takes the content of the brown paper bag out and lays them on the kitchen table. 

The two settle down, Luhan eating and Sehun grabs Luhan's laptop off the table and clicks on Luhan's YouTube profile to watch his latest video. "You should totally cover something Justin Bieber next time." Sehun suggests as he switches the video quality to the highest to watch his beautiful boyfriend  in 1080p. 

"When you bottom, I will." Luhan jokes with a hint of seriousness in his voice. "You need to beg for it from time to time, it's no fun when it's just me."

Sehun's eyes narrow at Luhan for bringing up the topic, "You're disgusting, you know that? How could you talk about that when you're eating?" 

Luhan shrugs, "Whatever, it's not like we're 15 anymore. isn't exactly a taboo topic in our relationship if you haven't noticed."

Sehun decides to leave it at that. "I gotta go soon; Jongin wants to record a mirror version of our new dance videos for the people who requested it." Sehun frowns as he catches a look at the time on Luhan's laptop. "Are you planning to do that boyfriend tag video? Even I'm getting requests on mine and Jongin's YouTube channel." Sehun asks as he scans the comments below the video. 

Sehun shares a YouTube channel with Jongin, the two had been best friends since they were in diapers. The start of their relationship started when Jongin pooped in his and their daycare supervisor had to take a diaper from Sehun's backpack. Starting then, Sehun had taken Jongin as his best friend, claiming that the dark kid over there took his diapers. Even when Jongin had offer to pay him back the diaper at the age of seven, Sehun had argued that he could never pay him back properly because at the time then, that diaper saved Jongin's , and it was no ordinary diaper. 

"Don't you have an oil change appointment for your car today?" Luhan questions before sipping on his juice. 

Realization hits Sehun before his palm smacks against his forehead, ", I forgot." 

"I'll take your car today. I'll just drop you off at the studio and hang at the mechanics as I edit my video and then drive to pick you up and back here once it's done." Luhan offers.

Sehun's face brightens at the solution, "Would you? That would be amazing! We can film that boyfriend tag this afternoon if you want." 

"You have to stay over tonight though." Luhan bargains as his eyebrow raises, dropping hints at Sehun.

"Yeah, I have some clothes here anyway, I'm sure my parents won't miss me for one night."

Luhan finishes the food and throws the garbage out, and he's ready to leave the house after a change of pants. "Sehun, where's my beanie?" He asks over his shoulder while lifting and tossing his clothes around.

"Which one?"

"The dark blue one," Luhan replies before closing the drawer and moving onto the next one only to dig through it as well.

Sehun sits down on Luhan's bed and pulls his phone out to reply to Jongin's text message, "It's at my house. I borrowed it last week, remember?"

After grabbing the needed essentials; a mineral water bottle from Luhan's fridge and Luhan's own laptop bag, together the two settles out. Luhan walks towards the driver side before getting in. After he adjusts his mirrors and seating to his preference, the car backs out from the residential parking lot. Luhan drops Sehun off at the studio where they see Jongin getting out of his own car and he waved goodbye to his boyfriend, "Have fun. Text me when you're done." Luhan kisses his cheek. 

"You too, good luck editing." Sehun returns the kiss with one on the lips before he grabs his gym bag and joins Jongin inside. 

Luhan backs out and goes off to the dealership of Sehun's car. Once everything is settled, Luhan walks a few blocks to a cafe to grab a drink and a snack because he deserves it after Kyungsoo stole his food and gets ready to edit. 

The car was done before Sehun was, so Luhan decides to be a good boyfriend and pack some fat on his boyfriend's body, therefore he goes and visits In n' Out before arriving at the studio, an extra meal for Jongin as well. 

On his way out from the studio with Sehun and Jongin, a subscriber makes their way to the trio. "Hi, are you Luhan? DawnDeer on YouTube?" An African American girl walks up to them, slightly shorter than Luhan himself.

Luhan beams at being recognized, "Yes! Hello, I'm Luhan, what's your name?" Luhan's right hand extends to take the offered one into a firm handshake. 

"I'm Marrisa! I love your videos so much." She returns the shake and a bright smile, "You're so much better looking in real life." A shy chuckle escapes from her.

Luhan's smile widens at the compliment, "Thank you! You're very cute yourself." 

Marrisa's eyes shift to the two along with Luhan, to Jongin who was replying to a text message, and Sehun who offered her a small smile back. "Oh my goodness, that's Sehun and Kai from Sekaisteps on YouTube!" Her jaw drops as she recognizes who the people standing in front of her are.

Upon hearing his name, Jongin looks up, "Hey," He smiles warmly. 

The event ends with a group selfie which the girl proceeds to tag all three of them on her Instagram and bid them a good day. Jongin is off to return home to edit the video as Sehun goes behind the wheels of his car to drive back to Luhan's apartment, where the most requested video will be filmed. They drop by a bubble tea store to satisfy Sehun's cravings and Luhan's request for a Vietnamese Sub. Not the best bubble tea, but Sehun will settle. During the car ride home, Luhan searches up questions for the boyfriend tag.

"Sehun, there's "when did you and your boyfriend first kiss?", should we use that?" he questions before stealing a sip from the taro drink.

Parking the car smoothly next to Luhan's in the parking lot, Sehun takes off his seatbelt, "Can we not? That's so generic. It's not a fun question."

"What's a fun question then?" Luhan follows Sehun out the car. 

A smirk flirts on the corner of Sehun's lips, "When was the first time you ate your boyfriend's ." He answered and watches as Luhan goes red.

A hard punch landed on Sehun's bicep, "You say I'm gross? I'm not the one who wants to tell the world about my life."

Luhan settles down on the kitchen table to finish his sandwich as Sehun checks up on his phone from beside Luhan, "Want a bite?" He offers Sehun.

The taller leans over and grabs Luhan's hand as the elder leads it into his mouth. "Thanks, babe."

"Sehun, can you go get me the lights from my room? We should film in the kitchen. Kyungsoo's out anyways." He aaks before taking another bite.

Sehun looks around at their surrounding, "Can't we just use the natural lighting?" 

Luhan shakes his head, "No. The kitchen doesn't get any light that's good enough on camera at this time of the day. Just get the lights, Sehun."

Sehun rolls his eyes but complies with his boyfriend anyway. Walking down the hall, Sehun spots something interesting in the bathroom. "Luhan!" Sehun shouts, "Since when do you use BB cream?" He quickly gathers the tripod and ring lights into his arms and rushes back to the kitchen area. 

By now, Luhan has finished his sandwich and was getting a can of Red Bull out from the fridge, "BB Cream? What?"

"I saw BB cream on your bathroom counter. Since when do you use make up?" Sehun questions as he sets up the lights and position the camera correctly.

Luhan walks to the said bathroom to fix his hair and appearance, "I don't. It's Kyungsoo's. He doesn't usually wear makeup but he found this guy's channel on YouTube and claims they're like identical; how their skin is so similiar so he's been buying a bunch of skincare crap that the other recommends." 

Sehun turns the camera on and tries to get it to focus, "Lu, this setting is so ugly. Let's move to the couch in the living room, kay?"

Ten minutes later and Luhan and Sehun are seated on the comfortable black couch. Luhan has refreshments, Sehun's bubble tea and his own red bull can, in front of them and the camera's focus is perfect to enable the viewers of the 1080p, and the lighting is perfectly set up thanks to Sehun. The two lovers are seated next to one another side by side and Sehun has his arms around Luhan's shouulders. The phone in the Chinese man's hand opens a page with a bunch of boyfriend tag questions he found online. The red light is blinking, indicating that it's recording them at the moment. "Ready?" Luhan asks.

"Yeah, let's start." 

Luhan and Sehun both offer a bright smile to the camera, and Luhan starts off the video, "Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a good day! Instead of posting a cover video, or FAQ, or an AskLu video, I'm giving you guys what is possibly the most requested video on my channel since that cover for Bruno Mars." He looks over to Sehun and gestures to the man next to him, "The boyfriend tag!"

This was Sehun's cue, "Hello, I'm Sehun, and sadly, I'm Luhan's boyfriend." He fakes a deep sigh before getting slapped on the chest by Luhan.

"Anyways, if you guys haven't really figured it out yet; we are a gay couple." He proves this by planting a quick kiss on Sehun's cheek and the other smiles wider, "Before the haters get to commenting, I'd like to say that when I told my parents about us, and they had that huge shock, and told me that I was weird and wasn't into the right mindset, I didn't mind it, and I certainly won't mind getting it in a form of text over the internet from people I've never met before. If homouality is something that bothers you, please just exit out of this video right now because this is going to be one gay video." Luhan proceeds to laugh to himself at his own pun. 

"Yeah, because we'll probably kiss a lot throughout this video, and call each other pet names, so if your mind is still not open enough to accept us, please just leave this video now. We're doing this for those who are willing to accept us." Sehun adds.

Luhan nods, and turns his head and pulls Sehun in for a kiss on the mouth, "Yeah." Luhan confirms, "Oh, and if you guys are wondering why the heck Sehun looks so familiar, he's also on YouTube, and he shares a channel with another guy named Kai and they do dance videos, and I will link their channel below, so if you haven't subcribed to them already, you should!" 

"Sekaisteps. That's s-e-k-a-i, steps. Plural. Go subscribe to us." Sehun sing songs at the camera and gives them a cute wave.

"Alright, first question of the day. When did we meet?" Luhan asks Sehun.

Sehun laughs, "That's such a dumn question. Are these questions off the internet?" 

"Yes. What do you mean they're dumb? Everyone does these questions." 

"That's exactly why. Do something different." Sehun hugs Luhan tighter, his boyfriend's annoyed face was something Sehun always found amusing.

Luhan rolls his eyes, "That's just your dancing side kicking in: always wanting something new and different. The reason these questions are the most common and used are because people are usually curious about these. We're not going to have the same answer as everyone else. Do you not remember how we met or something, that's why you think it's stupid?" 

"Okay, okay. I surrender, babe. And no, I remember how we met. How could I not? I'm telling you now, I'm going to get every question right." 

"Okay, how did we meet then?" Luhan lifts a brow as he gives Sehun a skeptical look.

Sehun shifts his body and gets closer to Luhan, preferring the smaller to be on his lap instead, "We met at Fatburger on a Sunday. I was with Jongin and he invited Kyungsoo, who is your roommate, and he dragged you along." 

Luhan smiles, "Good. That's one point for you."

"Told you so. Fun facts, guys. Luhan played footsies with me under the table the first time we met." Sehun says and immediatly raises his arms to block the coming attacks from Luhan.

"That's such a lie! I wasn't playing footsies with you!" Luhan screeches. Luhan huffs in his seat, unhappy about Sehun telling lies about him. "You're such a liar, I wasn't playing footsies with you. I was trying to nudge you to get your attention because all your fat cared about was eating the burger! Kyungsoo and Jongin were so being lovey dovey and you didn't even notice."

Sehun blinks as he tries to think back to the event of that day, "What's so lovey dovey about Jongin stealing fries off Kyungsoo and getting his hand slapped away?"

Another roll of eyes from Luhan, "You, mister, are not romantic at all." 

"Hey, that's a lie. You remember what I planned for your birthday last year? That was so romantic, and expensive."

Luhan thinks this over and agrees, "Okay, fine. That was pretty cute. I take back what I said." He leans over and pecks Sehun on the lips once again, giving him a sweet smile as he pulls away.

"Next question; what was our first date?" 

Sehun's smile drops at this question, "We went to Disney land, right?" Sehun asks, unsure of his own answer.

Luhan's eyes went wide, "Wrong! We went to the movies and mall, you idiot. Who did you go to Disney land with?!"

"Wait, wait! Disney land was our three month anniversary date! I remember now. We went to see 21 Jumpstreet for our first date. Then the mall and we got kicked out since you nearly got into a fight."

Luhan blushes at having Sehun recall his past, "Don't tell them that. I only got into that fight because that was basically telling you to sleep with her even though we were holding hands."

Sehun thinks back to the event, "Yeah, and like she insulted on how you were probably all loose, didn't she? Also, I should be getting that question right because  was able to remember how the date went." 

"Sehun, shut up. It's going to take me forever to edit this video if we keep talking about our experience during the filming." Luhan was getting irritated and Sehun could tell.

"Baby, I'm sorry." he apologizes, and even stoops down to kiss Luhan behind the ears, something that always manages to calm him down. 

"It's fine, I'm sorry for hitting you," he mumbles, and turns his head to rest on Sehun for a second. "Let's finish filming, I wanna go take a nap soon." 

Sehun nods, understanding Luhan, and if he was being honest, he'd love for some cuddle time in bed with his boyfriend as well. "Yeah, how many more questions?" 

"A lot..." Luhan sighs, "Alright, question three, "Where was our first kiss, and how was it? You better not get this wrong, Oh Sehun." 

Sehun pulls Luhan closer to him, one leg over his own lap, "Our first kiss was on this very couch, after watching a movie, and I just leaned over and kissed you. It was amazing." 

Luhan nods, accepting the answer, "Four; how did you know I was the one?" 

"You want me to answer this honestly?" he asks, and Luhan nods back, "When I farted in front of you, and you farted back," Sehun bursts out laughing, clutching his stomach.

Luhan face palms, albeit smiling underneath, "Everyone's going to think we're so gross."

"Whatever, I'll still love you," Sehun pulls Luhan closer to him, "Five?"

"Five; what was your first impression of me?" 

"I thought you were cute, nothing much then. I liked how you ate a burger instead of just fries." Sehun answers. 

"Six; When did you meet the family?" 

Sehun thinks back, wondering if he should give the honest opinion or if it was too personal for Luhan. "I..." he starts off slow, waiting for Luhan's approval, after receiving a small smile, he continues, "I met your family when you invited me over a month after you came out to them. I was the first official boyfriend you had."

Luhan pecks his cheek, "Yeah, you were."

"Number seven, do we have a tradition?" 

"Like something we always do together?"

Luhan nods,

"Well, we try to spend weekend nights together, cook together and such, almost like we're married. At your place, because my parents are nosy and would bother us at night."

Luhan gives him another point, "Yeah, Sehun still lives with his parents and I have my own place with my roommate, Kyungsoo, you guys have seen him once or twice, and Sehun would come over on Friday and we'd separate on Monday." Luhan looks back down at his phone, "The next question is when our first roadtrip was and we've never actually gone on a roadtrip, so I'm just eliminating that question. Nine, who said I Love You first, and where were we?'

Sehun smiles fondly at the memory, "I said it first, and we were grilling Korean meat at Jongin's family's fourth of July party and it was because you were grilling, and kept feeding me as you did it."

He laughs, also remembering back to how happy he was when Sehun said that to him the first time, as well as the cat calls from Jongin's family, "Yes, because you kept asking for it. Oh, Jongin is Kai from sekaisteps, by the way, if you guys didn't know." Luhan informs the audience. 

"Next question, babe." Sehun reminds.

"Number 10, what do we argue about the most?" 

Sehun's eyebrows furrow, "Do we even argue?"

"Yes! We just did a while ago,"

"No, we didn't," Sehun answers, confused at what Luhan was talking about.

Luhan sighs again, "The lights, babe." 

Realization drawls on Sehun, "I don't even consider that arguing." 

"Fine, we don't really argue. It's because we don't live together yet." Luhan chuckles, scrolling down to the next question, "11, who wears the pants?" 

"Well, obviously we're guys so we both do." Sehun laughs, "I'm just kidding, well, not really, but to answer the question, Luhan does. I usually let him decide." Sehun meets Luhan's eyes fondly and adds, "Except in bed. There, I wear the pants. Luhan wear skirts." 

A hit on Sehun's arm has him pouting, "Just kidding... No one wears pants in the bedroom. Next question!" Sehun screams, hoping to distract Luhan.

"12, if I'm sitting in front of the TV, what am I watching?" 

"That's easy, we watch Breaking Bad together. And you alone, you don't watch TV."

Luhan confirms this with a nod of his head and moves on, "What dressing do I get on my salad?"

"Do you even eat salads?"

Luhan looks mildly offended, "Excuse me? I do so!"

"You eat Ranch dressing with like everything, does that count?" 

"No!" 

"I never see you eat salads! You never eat it with me." Sehun huffs, searching his head to remember where he last saw Luhan with a salad. "Oh! Wait! Can I change my answer? You like coleslaw!"

Luhan laughs, "Nope, sorry babe. You got that wrong." Sehun groans in frustration and pulls Luhan even closer, both his legs are now resting on his lap, "We're almost done. 15, we go out to eat, what drink do I get?"

"Soda. You like anything that's fizzy."

"I do," Luhan admits, "I'm also eliminating the shoe size since we wear the same size. 17, if I was collecting anything, what would it be?"

Sehun turns to look at his boyfriend, hands busy massaging Luhan's legs, "You like mimialistic stuff, you wouldn't really collect anything." 

"That's true, I don't like clutter, but I used to collect something when I was little, what was it?"

Sehun furrows his eyebrows, "You never told me this."

Luhan shakes his head, "Yeah, I did! I showed you it when you came over to my parents' house." 

"I give up. I like... only remember how nervous I was meeting your parents, and our hot make out session on your bed." Sehun admits with a shy smile, "I'll lose a point here."

Luhan's eyes widened once again, surprised that Sehun mentioned what he did, "I used to collect those tiny Winnie the Pooh charms! How they wore the silicon costumes!" Sehun reached over and gives him an apologizing smile, hoping it would make up for it.

"Question number 18, what is my favorite type of sandwich?"

"You like Vietnamese subs the most, but also really like the Chicken Teriyaki from subway on Italian herbs and cheese bread." Luhan shoots Sehun an impressive look, "I only know this because I've gotten it for him so many times." Sehun chuckles.

"Yeah, he has. Number 19, what would I eat everyday if I could?" 

Sehun thinks about the question, pondering his choices, "Luhan... doesn't really like anything that much. He usually gets sick of it if he eats it for a week straight." He faces the camera and gives his answer.

"You're really good at this game, babe." Luhan comments, reaching up and planting a solid kiss on Sehun, separating to give him a peck before completely pulling back, "Almost done here, number 20, what is my favorite cereal?"

Sehun quickly turns around and looks on top of the fridge and spots three different kinds of cereal, and ignores the "that's cheating!" comment from Luhan. "Either Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruit Loops, or- No, you don't like Cheerios much. I'll go with Cinnamon Toast Crunch" 

"You cheated!"

"I did not!"

"Whatever, cheater. What is my favorite music?" 

Sehun finally drags Luhan onto his lap, "Music? I think you like whatever you cover on your channel." 

"Fair enough, what's my favorite sports team?"

"Manchester United." Sehun answers instantly, full of confidence. 

"What is my eye color?" 

Sehun looks at Luhan with an incredulous look, boarderlining confusion as Luhan covers his eyes. "You're kidding me, right? You're asian, of course you have blue eyes." he rolls his eyes.

Luhan laughs, "I have brown eyes, thank you very much." He leans closer and kisses Sehun, whispering a thanks for doing the tag with him. "24, who is my best friend?"

"Lay and Kyungsoo."

Happy at seeing the last question, Luhan sits up straight, ready to end the video, "Last question. What is the thing I do that you don't like?" 

Sehun is left to think about his answer, "I don't like it when you eat in bed. Especially cookies; anything that leaves crumbs, but you always do when we watch a movie in bed."

"Really? Why didn't you say anything before?" Luhan is taken back, first time hearing this from Sehun.

Sehun rolls his eyes, "It's rude to tell you to stop eating. You're already thin as a twig."

Luhan pouts, not liking being called lanky, "I've been working out! I'll build muscle soon!" He argues. 

Sehun nods anyways, anything to please his older boyfriend. "We should wrap this up. I'm sleepy," Sehun complains, "I can hear your bed calling to me already." 

Luhan ignores the comment and turns to make eye contact with the lense of his camera, "Alright, everyone. That was the video you guys have been requesting so much. I hope it was somewhat entertaining to you, or gave you more insight into our relationship. I wish you all a good day and I love you guys! Bye!" Luhan waves happily and waits for a second or two before he gets up to go turn the camera off. "I'm going to have so much to edit," He moans, "You better pull an all nighter with me tonight as I edit." 

Sehun has already gotten up and picked up their lukewarm drink, finish clugging Luhan's Red Bull before he sets it into a growing pile for the can disposit that Luhan will have to take care of soon. "Yeah, yeah, babe. Let's go nap, I'm so tired." 

The two make their way down the hallway, Sehun peeling his shirt off on the way, "I'm sleeping in my boxers," he comments before getting under the bed sheets. Luhan just agrees as he goes and gets his change of clothes, preferring the pajamas more than jeans and a shirt. 

Once he joins Sehun under the sheets, he instantly cuddles closer, arms around Sehun and face tucked in his neck, "Sweet dreams, Hunnie." Sehun mumbles back an incoherent manner before slowly falling asleep next to his boyfriend.