Medicine

Veggies

JB’s POV:

 5:12

At the Dorms

“Here’s the prescription. Make sure they give you the right medicine, and make sure to be back for dinner.” Jr. said before we left.  

We all went to get the medicine except 'my poor baby' Youngjae, who its for, is still sick and Jr. who is taking care of him. We all disguised in hoodies, sweats, and sunglasses so we wouldn’t be found out by any fans, but of course Jackson had to make his unique.

“Did you really have to put on the mustache? It just makes it even more suspicious.” “Maybe, but at least it hides some of my handsome face.” He replied. I rolled my eyes at him. “.” “It’s not being dumb it’s called being careful and looking like a real man.”

After a few minutes of arguing we got to the pharmacy and I handed the pharmacist the prescription, luckily there wasn’t much people. Since the waiting time to get the medicine is 15-30 ( Not quite sure how long you have to wait but if you know please let me know) minutes we all agreed to go do something to distract us. Jackson suggested ice cream and at the moment anything sounded better than Jrs cooking. 

FF: 5:51

After getting the medicine I checked my watch, it was already 5:51. It’s almost time for dinner dinner. . Jr. is alone with Youngjae and that means he’s going to feed him Veggies.

“GUYS! We got to go. We’re going to be late for dinner.” “Why are you in such a rush, it’s not like the foods going anywhere.” Yugyeom said. I bit my lower lip trying not to show how concerned I was about Jr. feeding Youngjae. I didn’t have much time to think about it and I didn’t want to couldn’t tell them so I turned around and started to walk home. The guys just looked at me for a while but soon started to walk too as they didn’t have much of an option but to follow me.