Let's find out

Beneath the Mask

No no no no no!! He totally saw that, IS HE GOING TO SUSPECT? I'm so screwed, SO SCREWED! No no no, I told him I know taekwondo, right? Yeah, yeah, that's it, I did do taekwondo and and and taekwondo can totally take out those group of guys, yep that's right I'm going to be fine. I'll be fine. Jiyeon panicked. Though she was not one to lose her cool easily, she couldn't help it. She did not want to transfer to another school any time sooner and nor did she want the hassle of having to avoid people for the rest of her life. I'll live. She calmed herself down and sighed, mentally punching herself for taking down those guys.

 

Well, not that she could have helped it, she didn't like it when guys talked females down like they were simply.. objects.

 

She hurried back to class and tried to avoid eye contact with anyone, in case they saw her eyes full of anxiousness. When Myungsoo returned back to class, she kept her eyes averted from him. She looked anywhere but at him. I'll just avoid him until class ends. She sighed and shook her head. So much for not backing down. She mentally cursed at herself.

 

Jiyeon noticed that Myungsoo just sat beside her all day in silence, almost as if he was unaffected by the whole incident. She silently thanked the gods for the luck.

 

Though, in fact, Myungsoo was very, very affected by it. He was silent for the entire day—even after school—and he couldn't stop harping on the fact that he was..

 

“SAVED BY A GIRL?” Infinite started laughing hysterically. Myungsoo merely nodded with a grunt. “OH, THE MIGHTY L?” Woohyun laughed and mocked at the same time. “Stop. Laughing.” L gave another grunt and death stared every one of his friends. They finally simmered down but they did no effort to hide their urge to laugh out again.

 

He shook his head at them and muttered, “No, you don't understand. She was really strong.” His eyebrows furrowed and he recalled back to the scene, “She took on like, 5 guys. That might not even be possible for an average man.”

 

“Well, she did say she learnt taekwondo..”

“Yeah, that's true! She could have just been really good at taekwondo.”

“A black belt, they call it right?”

 

The members of Infinite tried to justify for Myungsoo as they watched him look so.. troubled. They just weren't used to it, L wasn't the type to care much about things like that.

 

“Hey,” Hoya grinned devilishly, “why not we go find out why she's so good at fighting?”

 

Infinite smirked and looked at each other—speaking only through eye contact. They were all thinking the same.

 

Great idea, Hoya. 

 

--

Well.. it's been a while|||

Sorry!!