Memories.

It Hurts to See You Go

Minwoo's POV

Kyaa~ I'm so excited for tomorrow! Noona's coming home! She's coming HOME!!!

 

Who would've thought that after spending almost all her life in America, she'll come back here for me? Well, I did! Right before umma sent- no scratch that- threw noona away, she made me a promise that I have been holding onto until now. She promised that she'll come back for me, no matter what happens. Even if she have to look for me around the world. She never breaks her promises and so, tomorrow, the No siblings would be reunited.

 

How I hated being separated from her for all those times. I had been depending in her for all my life. When she got thrown out of my life, everything changed dramatically. Every night, no one would care to sleep beside me in my dark room. Every night no one would care to listen to my secrets and wonderful stories from school. Even though umma walks me to school, even though she teaches me with my homework’s, even though she replaced noona in everything she used to do, it had never been the same without noona by my side, helping me with everything I needed.

 

Since appa died, umma has been blaming and  releasing all her anger to noona. I have no idea why umma had been so mean to her. I mean, she was just a kid! For crying out loud! I felt so sorry for her as I watched umma harassing her fragile body with kicks and punches. Tears rolled down my face as I watched from afar, not being able to do anything. From then since, I promised to myself that I would protect her in any way that I can. Even if I had to risk my own life just to save her.

 

I snapped out of my daydreaming and went back to reality when someone chucked a paper on my head. Annoyed, I looked around to see Kwangmin, who was sitting a few seats away, looking worriedly at me.

 

'Read it.' he mouthed and turned his back at me, listening to the teacher's lectures.

 

In curiosity, I flattened the paper and read his note. 'Yah, gwenchana? You have been clenching your fists for quite a long time now. What's wrong?'

 

My eyes widened in surprise. I had been clenching my fists without even noticing. I must be very angry as bad memories filled my head. My eyes shifted away from the paper and towards my trembling hands which was holding the paper tightly, threatening it to be torn apart. I breathed deeply letting the air swirl down my throat. My muscles relaxed bit by bit and after a few seconds, I was calm enough to thank him with a warm smile.

 

"No Minwoo," Mr. Cho, the teacher, called. Uh-oh. "Would you like to answer number 5?"

 

"Uh..." I blinked once, twice and then I panicked. How am I suppose know the answer? I haven't been listening to him for the whole time. Someone help me!

 

I scanned the room to scoop some answers. Almost all of them had their backs turned to me while some were just staring dumbfounded. How I love and hate being at the back of the room.

 

After a few panicked glances between the teacher and my pen, the bell rang. Ah… music to my ears.  How I love hearing that sound at this time of the day.

 

I let out a sigh of relief and wiped my imaginary sweat off my forehead. I packed up all my stuff, making sure I had everything safe inside my bag. "Okay class. Make sure you do your homework’s for today.  I'll see you all tomorrow." he said in front of the whole class. Lucky I won't be here tomorrow.

 

Everyone dashed out of the classroom and split ways. Finally, class has finally finished. I can now just relax and stuff myself with food while watching Music Bank (I’ll be in there, someday >.<). Just the thought of me lying down on my soft bed makes me feel so comfy. Ah... What a life...

 

I noticed people went all over the place to meet with their friends while some people ran with all their might just to catch their bus. I got out of the classroom (since Kwangmin was nowhere to be found) with my bag swung on my shoulder when this crazy dude hit my shoulder as he was running past me. Obviously, he wanted to get a seat in that bus. I stumbled backwards while he just stared at me for a split second before running off without saying sorry. Sheesh, getting in that bus sure is a serious business. Note to self: never stand in the way of running pedos.

 

I fixed my uniform and my bag back in its place. I cautiously walked down the hall to my locker, not wanting to be knocked over for the second time. I stuffed my locker with some of my unnecessary things that I would not be using for the day I come back. Wait, we don't have classes that day. It's a Saturday, . I mentally slapped myself for that. I guess I’m just being too stressed with all the assessments I have for this term. Lucky I have a smart and helpful noona who's coming to town in just 24hours. I seriously can't wait to see her again. A smile crept on my face as my mind got filled with all this magical memories I spent with her when we were little. Seriously, what's with my body acting by itself today? It's creeping me out!

 

I gently closed the door of my locker, half paying attention to my surroundings. I suddenly found myself being startled by this young blonde bloke by smiling at me ever so brightly like a flower. I jumped from where I was standing and my eyes turned wide as saucers when he popped out of thin air. "Annyeong! Aren't you happy to see me?"

 

 


 

Thank you so much for looking forward on this chapter.

I'm so so so sorry if this is a short update but I promise to make it  longer next time.

I will do my best to make the next chapters better.

Thank you for subscribing to this story! I really appreciate it!

 

 

So what do you guys think?? 

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment !

Silent readers are not allowed.

:D

 

 

Until next time!

 

 

Ppyong~

iloveyou06 ♥