Being Jealous

Being Jealous

[Say U Say Me/ Rock Ur Body AU - can be read without it ^^ ]


Taekwoon sighed loudly as he leaned back on his couch.

One would think being a responsible adult meant he didn’t feel such nonsense as jealousy. Especially in situations that clearly and quite obviously meant nothing at all.

Of course that was not the case after last week’s more than embarrassing episodes.

Not when he went to pick Jaehwan up and he found him talking with Wonshik in front of the school and he stopped in his tracks with his blood boiling. It became completely irrelevant that the young officer was there to give presentations to Jaehwan’s class and not to ruin their plans for dinner… he only saw how they were laughing together, stealing attention left and right as parents of all ages and turned to gawk at the pair of them. Jaehwan looked incredibly good in his dark, fitting jeans and white shirt that was casually rolled up to his elbows, hair up in a messily handsome style and eyes sparkling as he stood next Wonshik who was being all tall and dashing in his police uniform.

And then a passing woman commented how good they looked together and he all but marched there, probably looking like a storm cloud as he felt more and more irritated by unknown reasons… it was obvious to him now that it was jealousy in all its glory.

He probably acted like an too as he barked out a greeting and unceremoniously dragged Jaehwan away…

He sighed again, grabbing a pillow to hide his face against. He was such an idiot and Wonshik didn’t even mention it, just smiled knowingly when he apologized to him after realizing his stupidity.

Then there was his stupid episode with Hongbin. They young vet making him feel all his insecurities from the past as he showed him pictures of the younger’s latest trip with Jaehwan… It immediately popped into his mind what Jaehwan even saw in him compared to the dimpled epitome of handsomeness… And after that moment the conversation turn to awkward in record time as Hongbin was left to lead a monologue until Hyuk arrived to save the situation with his deadpan attitude.

Right, Hyuk.

How could he even think that Hyuk’s teasing was anything but innocent… it still embarrassed him how badly he reacted as he all but attached himself to Jaehwan’s waist just to make a point to the maknae. Of all people.

And Hakyeon… he didn’t even want to remember that he was jealous of his best friend for being his affectionate and no-personal-space-whatsoever self. But just the way he hang off Jaehwan as they babbled on and on became unbearable in about two minutes and then he was stupid enough to mention it to Hakyeon in order to make him stop…

He cringed inwardly as he thought back to Hakyeon’s speech he received after that. He got ridiculed by him for hours for his behavior… Only then did it finally hit him what went down that week and after issuing a quick apology to everyone for his odd behavior and after listening to Hakyeon discussing jealousy as a topic on his radio show (the bastard) he found himself on his couch in this miserably embarrassed state.

What could Jaehwan even think about him now? He was sure the younger was thinking twice about dating him seeing how immaturely he acted, and he wouldn’t even be surprised…

‘Hey.’ came Jaehwan’s voice from the other side of the pillow and Taekwoon felt as it was slowly moved away from his face. ‘I hope you don’t plan on hiding there for the rest of the weekend.’ the younger smiled down at him and Taekwoon was sure someone shouldn’t look that good in his worn T-shirt and loose workout pants – he knew he didn’t, based on all the distasteful look Hakyeon usually sent the attire.

‘I do plan to hide. But not only for the weekend…for the rest of the month seems more appropriate.’ Taekwoon said finally, making Jaehwan chuckle. ‘I am serious.’

‘Why even?’ Jaehwan asked as he climbed over the couch and sat down on Taekwoon’s lap, making the act of speaking a sudden challenge for him.

‘Y-you know why. I was acting like a teenage girl all week.’ Taekwoon muttered out as Jaehwan kept on smiling down at him. ‘I was an idiot and childish and-‘

‘As cute as you are when you mumble nonsense you don’t need to be so harsh on yourself.’ Jaehwan cut him off and leaned down to whisper into his ear. ‘I thought you looked really y when you were that possessive, with that dark look in your eyes… almost like a predator.’ he breathed out the last word making Taekwoon shiver from the sensation. ‘I just wanted you to drag me away to the nearest secluded corner and ravish me with that passion.’

‘Jaehwan…’ Taekwoon gasped as the younger pressed a kiss to his neck and leaned back up.

‘But you know I was serious too when I said I’m not playing games.’ the younger said, tracing patterns on Taekwoon’s chest. ‘I am yours and yours alone.’

‘I know. Of course I know.’ Taekwoon said grasping Jaehwan’s hands and pressed a kiss to each palm. ‘I was just stupid.’

‘Hmm, well I have an idea.’ Jaehwan smiled leaning down again to steal a kiss from the older. ‘How about you mark me someplace nice to chase all you insecurities away?’ he grinned, eyes glinting mischievously and Taekwoon needed a good minute to process what the younger said and gulped hard as it finally hit him.

But then he wasted no time to sit up and kiss the younger senseless as he discarded that old worn T-shirt. Jaehwan looked even better without it after all.

His Jaehwan.


Right Jaehwan, you really need to reflect on how good you look tbh ;)