Memories With Her.

When You're Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a wide and old room, there's a young guy, tall and handsome, made his way to a big photograph frame that hung there, near one of the little half-windows.Brushing aside a wisp of cobwebs. He began to carefully lift out the frame that hung there for a long time.It is too dusky. In that photograph frame was a photo of his late-wife, Kim Aeyri.

 

Silent as a mouse. He patiently opened the long buried treasures and soon was lost in a sea of memories. Although, his world had not stopped spinning when his wife left it, the past was more alive in his heart than his present aloneness. He could felt how much he misses her.He really misses her.freaking damn much. She had been the joy of his life, always bright and cheerful.

 

Setting aside one of the dusty box on an antic table, he pulled from the box what appeared to be a journal about his storylife with his beloved pretty late-wife.Why did Aeyri always acted adorable in front of him ? Opening a purplish pages,he glanced over a short reading and his lips curved in an unconcious smile.Even his eyes brightened as he read the word that spoke clear and sweet to his soul.

 

Entry after entry stirred a sentimental hunger in his heart.He remember his late-wife,Aeyri fondly but times had changed much. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter