Chapter 3

The Kiss Thief

It was almost time for my shift at the cafe to end when Sulli and the others decided to go home.

"We'll visit you again Krystal." says Sulli to me as she stands up.

"Thanks for coming by." I replied to them.

I walked out of the cafe with them as I signed out of my shift.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"See ya Krystal!" they replied.

I was walking in the direction of my place when I felt that there was someone walking behind me. I turned around and was surprised to see Mark walking behind me.

"Hey Mark, um...are you headed this way too?" I asked.

"Yeah...I live in that building."

To my surprise, he was pointing at the building where I live.

"Oh. my house is there too. Let's walk together." I say to him. He nodded and his head and walked next to me.

"So, you live by yourself too?" He asked me.

"Yeah. My parents wanted me to learn how to be independent and care for myself." I explained to him.

"Same here. I'm not totally free though because they have Fany-noona spying on me. Our parents expect so much from us."

I nodded my head and all of a sudden, I started to feel curious. I was curious about the girl that he was falling for.

We reached the entrance of the building and went in together. Then we made our way to the elevator.

"What floor are you?"  he asked.

"23rd. You?" I replied.

"Same here." he said with a smile.

"So, you wanna tell me about this girl you're falling for?" I boldly asked him. He turned looked at me and made an evil smirk.

"Why? Are you jealous?" he asked.

"Yeah because I would totally be jealous of a girl that has caused the great Mark Tuan to change." I said sarcastically.

He chuckled and it kind of irritated me.

"You'll know about the girl I'm falling for one day." he said to me.

I rolled my eyes at him and we finally reached our floor. The elevator opened and I was surprised to see that we were walking the same way.

I found my door and when I turned around, Mark was opening the door across from mine.

"You live there?" I asked.

"Yeah. I guess we're neigbors. But I wonder why we never saw each other." he said.

"Are you a morning person?" I asked him.

"No." he replied.

"That's probably why. Before school started I always went out in the mornings and I come back at like 8 pm." I explained to him.

"That's the time I go out to see my friends." he replied.

I smiled at him and excused myself. We said goodbye to each other but I somehow felt like we were still together.

"Alright. Krystal Jung you have to get yourself together. You cannot be distracted by a boy. Aish! Why do I even have to talk to myself about this? "

I made my way to my bedroom and slammed a pillow on my face.

A minute later, I heard my phone ring.

"Yoboseyyo." I said as I answered the phone.

"I guess you're still up." the voice on the other line said.

"Mark? How did you get my number?" I asked him.

"Choi Sulli." he replied.

I knew Sulli would be the one to give him my number. Oh well, I was bound to give him my number someday anyway.

"So, what's up?" I asked him.

"I'm bored."

"What does you being bored have to do with me?"

"You're so bitter. I'm coming over."

"What? You can't just in-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I heard the door open and when I went out to check who it was. I met a handsome redhead.

"What are you..."

Once again, I couldn't finish my sentence because I was interrupted by a pair of lips on mine. I know I should have been surprised, but all I did was kiss him back.

A few seconds later I found the two of us, kissing passionately and my body pinned against a wall. I snapped out of the kiss when I felt a hand touching the skin on my stomach.

"STOP!" I yelled as I pulled away from the kiss.

We both didn't say anything, we couldn't say anything becuase we were trying to catch our breath.

"I'm sorry." he said as he stepped away from me.

"You...you...you have a funny way of saying hello." I told him.

The atmosphere around us was too awkward, we had no idea what to say to each other at all.

"So, what does that make us?" he asked me.

"Nothing. That is, unless you had different intentions." I told him.

"No. That was nothing. I'm sorry, I guess I just got carried away." he explained.

"Let's just forget about it. Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and I pointed at the couch, signaling him to sit there.

As we watched the movie, I felt myself getting more and more tired. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was seeing the of the movie we were watching.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

The sound of my alarm woke me up and as I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see that I was in my room. I heard breathing next to me and when I turned my head I found myself wrapped in Mark's arms.

Wait a minute! I am wrapped in Mark Tuan's arms! This won't do!

I slowly tried to lift his arms and get out of my bed. But as I was sitting up, he pulled me back down. I kept trying until I figured out that he must've been awake because he was moving his arm to pull me back down.

I stared at his face and all of a sudden he started to make snore sounds.

Alright! That's it, I know you're awake.

I lifted his eyelids and saw his brown eyes and not the whites of his eyes. It was pretty obvious that he was awake. I slapped him in the face and he opened his eyes.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"You're up already!" I said while laughing at him.

Since he was awake, I tried to get out of the bed but he kept on pulling me back down. To torture me even more, he started to tickle me.

We were like that for about 5 minutes until he tackled me and I found him on top of me with my arms locked by his hands on each side of my head. There were no words said at that time, we were just staring into each other's eyes.

I felt him closing in on my face. Our lips were a few centimeters away from each other.

He was getting closer....and....closer...and

 

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm so sorry if it took me such a long time to update.  I apologize if it is short as well, I am having some writer's block. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥