Final

A Day to Remember

You dropped the ball and kicked it powerfully and high in the air, sending it your teammates. This soccer game was co-ed, meaning both males and females. You were position the goalie. Most of the time, you sent the ball away by kicking it across the field, then standing and watching the action of your teammates trying to defend or score. So, it was kind of boring.

You were thinking about your plans for the night. As a high school student, you chose to be more independent. While you were in thought, someone ran into you. The impact was hard and it sent you to the grass- meeting face-to-face with the other person- Luhan. Luhan was the captain of the other team and he was excellent in soccer. Seeing him up close on top of you was amazing.

His facial features were handsome and flawless, and the closeness between your bodies made you scarlet red. But, in a matter of seconds, you realized, the soccer ball had to be away from the goal since it was your job. From the corner of your eye, you saw the ball heading towards the net. Suddenly, not caring about the handsome guy next to you, you rolled on top and over him to push the ball away by your fingertips.

Your teammates cheered and Luhan helped you up. "You're a very good goalie." Luhan grinned and complimented you. Then, concern and apologetic expressions appear on his face. "Are you alright?"

You shyly nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Awkward silence.

Suddenly, Luhan (A/N: He like you for a while xD) said, "Hey, if you have time, let's go to the cafe or the library. It's my apology treat and I'd like to know you more."

Smiling, you replied. "I'm available after this game."

"Great! Since there's only ten minutes of this game left, let's ditch and head over to the cafe now."

Seeing your shocked and surprised expression, Luhan chided. "Don't worry. It's not a big deal." Considering the idea, Luhan just pulled you by the hand with him. "Let's just go."

In the end, you were convinced by his smile, cuteness, and skin ship. It wasn't a day for you to regret.