Forget It [END]

SeKaiStal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Later that day, Sehun went out to get some fresh air. He was going to buy bubble tea in a cafe not far from his house.

“chocolate bubble tea” Sehun was surprised as well as the girl beside him when they ordered the same flavor. He turned to his side, and found her looking at him with a mouth gape, he had a same reaction as her afterwards.

“ladies first” he said as he stepped back, letting the girl ordered her bubble tea first.

“thank you Sehun-ssi”

Sehun was confused, he didn’t know who she was. He didn't feel like they knew each other before, that's why he wondered how could she know his name.

“I’m sorry but do we know each other?”

She shook her head and smiled, “no, we don’t but I do know you. You’re popular in my school”

Sehun gasped, “popular? Did I do something wrong or..” He haven't finished his sentence but she cut him off,

“you know, when you’re popular among girls because you got that perfect figure, smart and you’re just fabulous. I mean you’re popular in a good way” she tried to explain it, she didn’t want him to misunderstand.

Sehun nodded and smiled awkwardly, he suddenly felt embarrassed.

“Sehun-ssi, I’ll leave first. Hope we can meet again, bye~”

The girl ran towards her friend who was waiting for her at the outside.

“OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!” she jumped as she giggled.

“yah!! What the hell is wrong with you?”

They decided to continue their journey, she still couldn't stop smiling like an idiot, making her friend confused and worried at the same time. 

“I met him! I talked to him! He smiled at me!!! am I still alive? Oh my goodness, thank you for asking me to treat you a bubble tea”

“ya ya ya whatever but mind to tell me who is ‘him’ that smiled at you? I’m kinds curious to be honest..”

She stopped her steps as she closed her eyes and held her bestfriend’s wrist,

“OH IN SEHUN! I MET SEHUN!!!”

After she heard that name from Jieun, she froze. It means, she almost saw Sehun for the third time in one day.

“Soojung.. hmm you ok?”

“I’m ok I just.. ugh nevermind let’s go home”

Since tomorrow is Saturday, Soojung decided to have a sleepover at Jieun's place. She didn't want to lose her mind because she couldn't stop herself from thinking of Sehun. They were so close yet so far, and it didn't feel the same anymore.   

Soojung was still wide awake  even though Jieun was in a deep sleep already. She thought about her encounter with Sehun on her way home earlier, and she felt frustrated for not able to stop thinking of it. Although it was just a short encounter but it was the first time after 4 years they could see each other face to face.   

“Sehun, do you miss us? or is it just me?” she sighed and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes.

 

Sehun woke up from his sleep, the morning sun warmed him up since he forgot to close his window last night.

“Sehun!!! Wake up!” it was his sister who calls him

“I’m awake!!!”

She entered his room and found her brother was stretching his back, “do you know where Soojung is?”

“of course in her house, why are you asking me such silly question Noona?”

“she’s not there, her mom was trying to find her in our house”

Sehun widened his eyes, couldn’t believe what his sister said.

“wait, let me take a shower first”

It was right that Soojung didn't tell her mother that she went out last night, where and with whom, she didn't inform anyone. It was strange because she always told, at least one of her family members if she wanted to have a sleepover. Soojung's parents were always busy with their work, they never really knew who were her friends or where did she go if she wanted to spend her time with her friends, and stuffs like that. All they knew was Sehun, of course because they knew each other since kids and they lived next to each other.   

 

Meanwhile, in another place, Soojung just woke up from her sleep.

“hi sleepyhead, you awake?” Jieun asked teasingly

Soojung felt dizzy, “what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter