Forget It

SeKaiStal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Pairing : SeStal

 

 

 

A 17th years old girl just walked passed the school gate, happily stepped inside the school area. Today was her first day even though it was freaking cold this morning because of rain which sent chills down her spine. 

“Soojung!”

She smiled and waved at her friend, it was Jieun. She hugged Soojung and smacked her arm, it was not hurt but Soojung pretended like it was and frowned.

“yah! Stop smacking me like that! what a bad habit you have” Jieun couldn’t help but to giggle then she dragged Soojung to their class.

They studied like they used to, nobody paid attention to the teacher who was busy explaining in front of the class. Same goes to Soojung and Jieun who was busy with their own world, talking non sense and stuffs. But it looked like Jieun was the one who talked much while Soojung was just listening to her bestfriend.  

“damn! He’s such a coward”

“I know right? I hope we will never meet a guy like him” Soojung nodded assuredly.

Jieun was just finished talking about her sister's friend who got dumped by her boyfriend. The boy was cheating behind her back and she found out about it later on, but too bad, she couldn’t get a chance to see him to solve their problem since the boy never replied her texts and when she tried to call him, his network was always busy.

There was a basketball match after school, it was the team from Soojung and Jieun's school against the team from the school that wasn't far from where their school was.

“Jieun-ah, are you coming or not? I’ll leave first, bye” Soojung bestfriend who was busy with her stuffs, she stepped out from her class first and hide behind the wall.

Then Jieun immediately put all her belongings in her bag, “yah Jung Soojung! Wait!” she ran out of her class just to reach Soojung but she couldn’t find her bestfriend. Suddenly, she felt a pair of palms blocking her eyes. She touched that person’s hands and she knew who was it.

Jieun sighed as her bestfriend sticked her toungue out and laughed, “it’s not funny at all, stop laughing!”

“c’mon! the match will start soon” Soojung ran and followed by Jieun, they ran to the basketball court at the school’s backyard.

Once they arrived at the backyard, the saw the seats were already filled with students from both schools. Luckily, Kyungsoo was there already, he kept 2 empty seats for those 2 girls. Soojung and Jieun approached Kyungsoo almost immediately when they saw him, then sat to watch the match who was just begun.      

Soojung never let her eyes left the court, she was too focus on watching the match. Moreover, the team from her school was 6 point behind, in the second quarter. Jieun couldn't stop talking and it was frustrating her even more. 

Soojung was busy talking with Kyungsoo who was sitting next to her, they talked about the match and about the against team. But suddenly Jieun pulled Soojung's hand annoyingly, asking her to look at the handsome guy who was just running into the center of the court to join the game, replacing one of his teammate.   

“what the heck Jieun! What’s wrong with you?”

Jieun couldn’t say anything, her jaw dropped and her eyes were glued at the handsome boy but her hands kept on disturbing her bestfriend. Soojung noticed it, she followed Jieun’s eyes then rolled her eyes and sighed. “do you like him?” Jieun just nodded and smiled like an idiot. “he’s my neighbor”.

Jieun widened her eyes and turned to look at Soojung, “stop looking at me like that, I’m not lying”

But Jieun was not believe in her, “tell me his name then”

“Sehun, Oh Sehun”.

Jieun then threw her attention back to the boy named Sehun, he played really well and scored 3 points in a short amount of time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter