Why aren't you leaving me yet?

When Stars Align on Borrowed Time

"Hi."

Tao blinks his eyes repeatedly and finds Yifan looking at him as he lays his chin on the mattress, the younger smiles and holds out his hand which Yifan takes immediately, "I'm sorry, Zitao." The older mumbles as he brushes his cheek on Tao's hand.

"It's alright, it's alright."

"Are you okay?"

"You're here now. Never better." Tao smiles and Yifan kisses his hand. "Your parents are out at the moment so they talked to your doctor if I could stay here with you for awhile. I can only stay until 4 though, I'm not famiy so I can't stay overnight."

"Okay."

"You're not gonna turn me away? You hate the fact of me seeing you like this."

Tao shrugs, "This is me, too. And I love you, I want you to know my everything."

Yifan smiles and leans down to kiss Tao on the lips, he smirks when he pulls away, "Ew. Morning breath."

"Whatever. You still love me."

"That I do." Yifan leans down again to give him another kiss.

-----

Two weeks later after his stay in the hospital, Tao is waiting for Yifan inside the warehouse for Support group, they have never gone together before to avoid any suspicions from the other members.

"Only you?" Tao asks when Yifan arrives moment later without his bestfriend. Yifan nods silently and Tao raises an eyebrow, "Is something going on?"

"L-let's talk later." Yifan smiles at Tao and the younger doesn't push it any further. Tao notices how silent and distracted Yifan is during the meeting that he unconsciously reaches out his hand to squeeze Yifan's in which the older returns the gesture.

The support meeting ends and Yifan drags Tao to the back of the warehouse, "Zitao..."

"What's wrong?"

Yifan grabs Tao into a hug and the younger instinctively hugs him back, "Yifan... What's the matter?"

"Chanyeol..." Yifan breaks, Tao waits until the older can be coherent again, "That bastard's been lying to us."

"Yifan, I don't understand." Tao is a little frantic but he tries to stay calm, the older hugs him tighter, "Chanyeol's dying. He's been lying to us all these time. His cancer's all over his body and it's no longer curable..."

Tao goes in shock, his arms go limp beside him and Yifan has to support him with his strength, next thing they know Tao is a crying mess entangled with Yifan.

"No... Weren't we just together a few days ago? He even went to visit me in the house when I got back from the hospital..." Tao cries and the other runs his hand through his hair, "I know, baby, I know..." Yifan tries to calm him down but the both of them are crying alone behind the warehouse.

"Tao? Are you here?" Sunny's voice interrupts the couple, "Oh. Sorry I didn't know you two are..."

"I-it's okay." Tao detaches himself from Yifan and wipes his eyes, "Wh-why are you looking for me?"

"Your mother's already waiting for you."

"Tell her I'll be out in 5 minutes."

Sunny smiles at them and Tao turns to his boyfriend, "I have to go." Tao sniffs, ever since the hospital incident the both of them has not been allowed to stay out together until 6 in the evening especially after support group, although Yifan is still welcome to come to their home every time he wants to.

"I love you, Zitao."

"I love you, too. Tomorrow, okay?"

"Tomorrow." Yifan leans down to kiss Tao who doesn't hesitate to kiss him back, "Tomorrow." The younger whispers before walking away from Yifan.

-----

Tao wakes up the next day with Yifan sleeping next to him, he moves closer and kisses his cheek, "Good morning..."

Yifan doesn't say anything and instead inches closer to Tao, the younger puts a gentle hand on the other's cheek, "What are we gonna do today?"

"I want to get away..." Yifan mumbles, Tao notes the pain in Yifan's voice, "I want to get away as far as I can from here..."

"Where would we go?" Tao asks, trying to mask the effect of the pain Yifan is causing him too. "Anywhere... You won't have to come with me, but I'd love it if you will."

"You know I'll go with you."

Yifan hums, he takes Tao's hand and kisses his palm, "I love you."

Tao smiles, "Me, too. Yifan, is something wrong...?"

Yifan shakes his head, "I promised Baekhyun I'll see Chanyeol today. I..." He sinks in deeper into Tao's pillow, "I don't wanna go there. I..."

"I'll go with you." Tao tells Yifan, it's rare for Yifan to show his weakness like this and Tao thinks it's his duty to be the stronger of the two if needed.

A series of soft knocks interrupt them. Tao's mother enters the bedroom with a smile on her face, "Lovers, it's time for breakfast."

"MOM!" Tao sits up immediately, scandalized. His mother rolls her eyes at her son, "Tao, your father and I would be more concerned if you're not together and already sleeping in the same room."

"Did you tell them?" Tao turns sharply at Yifan and the older nods, "I did. When they asked the hospital to let me in as a visitor, I told them already."

Tao sighs and turns to his mom, "Stop smiling like that, mother."

"You're so cute." His mother grins wider, "Go to the kitchen, both of you. Breakfast is getting cold."

After breakfast and Tao finishes taking a shower, Yifan drives the both of them to the Park residence. There's a blue Chevy Spark parked by the driveway and it's obviously Baekhyun's. "Let's go, ge."

Yifan doesn't budge and just stares at the house, Tao notices how the older's knuckles turn white from holding the steering wheel tight. Tao sighs and kisses Yifan's cheek, "Should we go back home?"

Yifan shakes his head and turns to kiss Tao chastely on the lips, "Please be strong for me today."

"I will." Tao smiles before the both of them are getting out of the car. Yifan is about to knock on the door when Tao pulls him by the waist, "Hey..."

"Yeah?"

"Big smile, Yifan-ge. Deep breath." Tao is smiling and Yifan takes a sharp inhale of breath and composes himself before knocking on the door. It's opened by Chanyeol's sister, Yura. She smiles at them and she tells them that his brother's in his basement with Baekhyun. The couple excuses themselves as they make their way to the basement but they stop short when they hear the other couple arguing.

'Why aren't you leaving me yet?'

'Why do you think I will?!'

'Are you blind, Baekhyun?! I'm dying. They've tried everything, but this time it's no use.'

'And you want me to leave you? I promised I'll stay by your side, Park Chanyeol...' 


Yifan takes Tao's hand and leads him back upstairs, "Let's go back in a few minutes..." And the younger only nods. They've barely made it to the top of the stairs when Baekhyun sees them, "There you two are!" The shorter boy smiles but the evidence of the confrontation is obvious with his swollen eyes and red nose. "Have you been here long?"

"N-no. We just arrived." Tao answers and Yifan agrees. Baekhyun nods and walks up the stairs before grabbing Tao's wrist, "Help me get us snacks. Yifan stay with him. Thank you." The two Chinese don't have time to respond before Baekhyun is pulling Tao back to the kitchen.

Yifan sighs and makes his way downstairs where Chanyeol is lying on his bed motionless. He's got the tubes on his nose and the life he used to have is slowly getting out. "How are you, buddy?" Yifan asks and Chanyeol snorts, "Dying."

Yifan stays silent and Chanyeol continues, "Two years in remission and you'd think I'm safe..." The Korean chokes, "I want Baekhyun to leave me now before I break his heart even further. I want him to find someone new while I'm still holding on so I'm sure he's gonna be well-taken care of when I'm gone..."

Yifan still doesn't say anything and sits on a bean bag next to the bed, Chanyeol is already crying, "It . We fight to live when cancer strikes and we try to be normal once we win the first battle but who really wins cancer? Why did I even bother pursuing Baekhyun when I wasn't even sure of the forever I promised him...?"

From the top of the stairs, Baekhyun sobs silently next to Tao. The younger Chinese swallows hard because what Chanyeol is saying says a lot about his relationship with Yifan, too.

"You don't have to push Baekhyun away, Chanyeol."

"But I'm dying!"

"Don't take away the privelege he still has of spending the rest of your days together. Baekhyun is a strong boy, Chanyeol. Let him stay by your side, stop hurting him more than he already is."


Baekhyun runs down the stairs and rushes next to Chanyeol's side, "Listen to Yifan, please..." The shorter male takes Chanyeol's hand and kisses it, "I love you. I don't care about the remaining days you have as long as I'm with you."

Chanyeol finally smiles, and Baekhyun breaks down in a fit of short sobs, "I'm sorry Baekhyun. I'm sorry for pushing you away. It will be an honor to have you by my side."

-----

They spend more days in Chanyeol's basement and even miss one support group meeting opting to stay in the basement playing video games and telling stories of the past, of the present and even of the future. They spend the rest of their days making more stories and memories together.

A month after Yifan and Tao's very first visit with Chanyeol during his recurrence and they're with him and his family as they finally lay him to rest to the cemetery near their village. Yura comforts a sobbing Baekhyun while Tao holds Yifan's hand as they share the strength to not break down.

Once the ceremony ends, Baekhyun leaves immediately while Tao tells his family he'll be with Yifan and the older tells his mother they're staying a bit more. "Come with me." Yifan tells Tao and the younger is quick to follow.

They stop on an unoccupied piece of land under an old tree. Yifan sits on the grass and he asks Tao to sit next to him. The older takes Tao's hand and locks it with his, "A year after I found out I have cancer and before I flew to Canada, I asked my mom for me to let me choose where I'll be buried." Yifan starts then he pats the ground beneath them, "This will be where I'll lay to rest when the time comes."

Tao looks at Yifan with curious eyes, "W... Why are you telling me this?"

Yifan lies on the grass and he pulls Tao on top of him, "If there's one thing I admired about Augustus Waters, it's how positively prepared he was of death. Mom wanted me cremated so she could take me anywhere, but I said no. If there's one thing, I'd want to leave a mark, and if she finds it convenient to carry me around, then it's useless."

Tao nods and Yifan continues on, "Losing Chanyeol just gave me another reminder that people like us are in constant death notification."

Tao lowers his face but Yifan holds his chin up so that the younger will keep looking at him. Tao averts his eyes, Yifan coos, "Zitao, look at me."

"I fear dying, Yifan. You know that..." Tao breaks and cries on Yifan's chest, "And you talking about it so openly hurts me even more..."

"I'm sorry... I don't want to hurt you. I'm just saying that... Why don't we take chances, Zitao?"

Tao looks up and Yifan is quick to wipe away the tear trails on the younger's cheek, "Chances?"

"Yeah. Let's look at our impending death positively, too. We should do the things we can do together before we-"

"Our bucket list?" Tao cuts him off and the older nods, "Yeah. Our bucket list. It doesn't have to be things we should always do together, but it could be our personal goal or something we could do for one another."

Tao sits up and Yifan leans on his elbows, the younger smiles and nods, "Yeah. I guess we can do that."

"I don't think I can do what Augustus did, though." Yifan smiles as he runs his thumbs on Tao's cheeks, "I don't think I can afford a trip to the US so we can meet John Green."

Tao chuckles and shakes his head, "Don't worry, I never even thought of looking for him overseas."

Yifan grins and then speaks, "If I ask you now, what willl be first on your list?"

Tao leans down and kisses Yifan briefly, he whispers against Yifan's lips, "Learn how to drive the Impala with you as my teacher."

Yifan chuckles, "If you promise to be an obedient student, I can teach you again."

-----

"You did good." Yifan praises Tao two hours later of driving around the quiet cemetery with the younger behind the wheel. Tao takes a deep breath and removes his seatbelt, "I... I don't think driving is for me."

"But you only managed to knock down an unsuspecting dumpster and gave a long scratch on the Impala, I think you're good."

Tao squints his eyes at Yifan but laughs nonetheless, "Well, that's off the list." The older checks his watch and then turns to his boyfriend, "I should take you home. Your parents might be worried."

"C... Can we say goodbye to Chanyeol first?" Tao asks and Yifan turns silent for a second before breathing a soft, 'yeah'.

Tao drives them carefully to where Chanyeol is buried. He parks the car carelessly before getting off the Impala. He takes Yifan by the hand and drags him to where Chanyeol is.

Tao sits on the grass and pulls Yifan next to him. "Hey, Chanyeol..." Tao starts, "I... I'm never good with words and crowds that's why I couldn't give you a eulogy but Chanyeol... I... I'm really thankful. I-if you weren't careless, I wouldn't have met Yifan that way. If he just walked inside the support group, I would never notice him, rather, I'll never give him any attention." Yifan holds his hand tighter when Tao starts to sob, "I still fear death even if it's inevitable to everyone and having seen you wither away just made me more scared, yet... Yet I'm still thankful. Thank you for Yifan, thank you for the fun memories. I'll miss you with Baekhyun, I'll miss you without your leg..."

Tao sobs and Yifan pats his back, when the younger starts crying harder, the blond lifts him up so that Tao can sit on his lap and he can coccoon the younger in his embrace. Yifan clears his throat while Tao starts to calm down, "Yo, buddy. Your death made me realize I'm no superman. We used to tell each other we'll fight cancer again, then again, there's only so much we can do. Like Tao, I'm really thankful. I met him that way and I couldn't be more glad. I met the love of my life because of you. We'll see each other again, alright?"

The couple is silent for a while before Yifan feels Tao shift, the younger looks up with swollen eyes and reddened nose, "Take me home."

"Of course, love." Yifan leans down to kiss Tao briefly before they're both standing up and heading back to the Impala.

The drive back to Tao's home is quiet and comforting. The older walks him to his door, the other gives him a tight hug, "Tomorrow?"

"Of course. I'll see you tomorrow, Zitao."

Tao is about to go inside when he turns to Yifan again, "I'll go to your house tomorrow. Is it okay?"

"More than okay."

-----

Yifan is alone in the house when Tao arrives. "Where's your mother?"

"She went to work." Yifan steps aside and Tao walks in, "I know what you're gonna ask. Mom needs to work even if it means leaving me behind. I'm always with Chanyeol just in case anything happens, and now I'm always with you, too."

Tao chuckles and hits Yifan's arm lightly, "Which means you're a freeloader looking for a free caregiver."

"You could say that." Yifan laughs and pulls Tao inside his bedroom, the couple lies down and they stare up the ceiling, "What are we gonna do today?" The older asks and Tao turns to kiss his cheek, "Let's be happy today. Chanyeol will be very angry if we mourn for his death too much."

Yifan smiles and kisses Tao quickly on the lips, "Let's celebrate his life."

Tao stares at Yifan for a moment and smiles at him, "Let's write down our bucket list."

Yifan jumps off the bed and rummages his desktop for a notepad and pen, he returns to a waiting Tao on the bed. The younger immediately grabs the writing materials and starts writing down. "I'm crossing out learning how to drive."

"Don't you want to get a license, too?"

Tao shakes his head, "I already realized driving isn't for me, so it's okay."

"Or am I a bad instructor?"

"Nope. You're awesome."

Tao kisses Yifan as proof and then turns back to the notepad, "What else?"

"Eat as much junk food as we can."

"Lay in bed all day!" Tao quips in and writes them down, Yifan chuckles turns on the TV. "We can already do both now."

Tao grins and nods his head enthusiastically, Yifan grabs his car keys and drags Tao out, "Where are we going?"

"We're getting the junk food, gonna rent some DVDs and we're gonna bum around my room all day."

They return an hour and a half later with burgers, pizzas, chips, sodas - every possible junk food they can find and afford.

They immediately start binging on the food and watch any movies they can grab their hands on. They're still munching on junk food three hours later and there's cheese sauce dripping down their fingers and chins, Tao laughs at their state, "We're such a mess!"

"We already are when we fell in love." Yifan laughs and just casually leans over and the cheese off of Tao's chin. The younger's heart starts to race when Yifan pulls away just ever so slightly and the blond his lips. They stare at each other for how long, they don't know but the next thing that happens is a mix of lips on lips, tongues, and gutteral moans as they start making out on Yifan's bed.

Tao gasps loudly when Yifan's hand snakes inside his shirt and pinches his , "W... Wait... Y... Yifan... Stop..." The younger tries to push the other away but Yifan only pulls Tao closer and on his collar bone. Tao squirms when Yifan grinds his growing against the younger's thighs, "Yifan... St..." Tao is cut off when Yifan captures his lips again.

"YIFAN!!! STOP!!!" Tao yells and pushes Yifan off of him rather harshly when the blond palmed his clothed , Yifan stares at Tao in a daze, "I... I'm sorry."

Tao is already crying and won't look Yifan in the eye, "I already said stop..."

"I'm really sorry... I..."

"I'm going home." Tao immediately jumps off of Yifan, off the bed, picks his bag, and runs out of the house in less than a minute.

-----

Tao doesn't answer Yifan's radio calls nor does he face Yifan when the blond comes to visit, especially since he told his mom not to let his boyfriend in his room for the meantime. It's three days after the incident and the first time they go to support group without Chanyeol that they encounter each other again.

When Yifan sits next to him, Tao at least has the decency to stay where he's seated but he subtly moves his chair inches away from Yifan.

Tao and Yifan are silent when the meeting comes close to the end and Sunny is already reciting the names of those who have died - last on the list being Park Chanyeol. The couple looks at each other briefly when Chanyeol's name is called out before turning away from each other's gazes immediately.

Tao hurriedly stands up when the meeting ends but he's suddenly caught by the wrist and is being dragged to the back of the warehouse.

"Are you never gonna speak to me ever again?" Yifan starts, Tao turns his head to avoid Yifan's gaze, "Answer me, Huang Zitao."

Tao stays silent and Yifan releases his wrist, "You don't talk to me, you never let me see you. Zitao, are you breaking up with me?"

When Tao's eyes stay rooted on the floor, he hears Yifan sigh but his voice is breaking when he speaks again, "What happened in my room last time was my mistake, okay? I was greedy and selfish, and I'm sorry. I won't touch you like that again if you really don't want to. Trust me again, Huang Zitao. I don't want to be separated from you."

There's still no response and Yifan breaks, "Chanyeol's right. Losing a beloved is harder than accepting death. I... I can't have you with me if you have distrust in me, or if you're just angry at me..." Yifan wipes his face with his palm to stop himself from crying, "But please, let me hear your voice. Yell at me, hit me! Anything!"

"I... I'm sorry, too." Tao mumbles so softly, Yifan almost misses it. The younger continues to speak without looking at the other male, "I trust you, you know that. I was mad at you at first and then... I got mad at myself because I couldn't trust myself with you. I... I was afraid of what might happen after. I'm scared that we may get awkward... I just... I'm sorry. I just wasn't prepared enough to do it with you last time and I kept avoiding you because I was angry and embarrassed at the same time..."

"Oh, Huang Zitao. We really are a mess." Yifan comments before pulling his younger boyfriend into a tight hug. The blond sighs in relief when Tao hugs him back tighter, "I missed you, Zitao."

"Me, too. I'm so sorry."

Yifan sighs and hugs Tao tighter, "We're okay..."

Tao nods before looking up and kisses Yifan briefly, "We're really okay, Yifan?"

"Yeah..." Yifan kisses Tao's forehead, "Come on, I'll take you home."

"Mom brought me here..." The younger mumbles as he settles on Yifan's chest. Yifan runs his fingers through Tao's hair and speaks, "I know. I saw her in the parking lot and talked to her earlier to let me take you home."

Tao raises an eyebrow as he looks up to meet Yifan's eyes again, "Does that mean if I really broke up with you, I'm taking the bus?"

"Probably..."

"You're mean."

Yifan ruffles Tao's hair and leads him to his car. "Hey, Yifan..."

"Yeah?"

"We never really got to finish laying in bed all day."

Yifan chuckles, "I did. Alone and miserable. I'm bloated because I had to finish every junk food in my room."

"Ah. I see..." Tao enters the car and they drive back to Tao's home in silence. Once Yifan's parked, he leans over to peck on Tao's cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow's tomorrow."

Tao chuckles and turns his head to give him a quick kiss on the lips, "Tomorrow's tomorrow." The younger mumbles before jumping out of the car and waving his boyfriend goodbye.

-----

"So, this is your first sleepover?" Baekhyun asks as the both of them lie on Tao's bed. He's invited the older Korean for a sleepover the following night and the other is just glad to oblige.

"Yes. Please don't laugh at me."

"Of course I won't. Everybody gets a 'first' - first crush, first kiss, first love..."

The both of them stays silent and just stares at the galaxy-painted ceiling of Tao's room. Tao takes a deep breath and holds Baekhyun's hand, "Do... Do you mi-"

"Everyday. I miss him everyday..."

"I'm sorry, we should probably drop it..."

Baekhyun shakes his head and Tao hears him sniffle, "N-no. I actually think I need this. Aside from Yifan and you, none of my other friends knew Chanyeol as the three of us do..." Tao grips the other hand's tighter between them and Baekhyun continues on, "I just realized I can't talk about him to anybody else because they all just end up being sorry for me for losing him, but it's the exact opposite. I'm very grateful for having him, for him loving me..."

"Hyung..."

Baekhyun sobs, "I'm thankful to the three of you, actually. You showed me how to live life positively..."

"That... I have to be thankful to Yifan. I'm sure you heard it before. I was the scary kid with A.L.L. I was angry all the time, I pushed my parents away and I always do things half-heartedly thinking I'm gonna die anyway. Yifan... He taught me how to live."

"God. Those two, they're just unbelievable."

"Yeah..."

Baekhyun wipes his face with the back of his hand and then turns to Tao, "So, do you know what people do on sleepovers?"

"Uh, sleep?"

"Don't be silly! Of course friends spill secrets!"

"What?"

"Yeah. Like, Me and Chanyeol's first date is the most awkward date ever. I didn't know he was afraid of dogs but I insisted on going to a dog cafe and he was stiff as a board when we were eating because dogs were everywhere!"

"Well, the movie with both of you can be considered our first date, but I'm really scared of ghosts so we had to leave immediately. We went to our secret place later that night to ease the tension from the movie."

Baekhyun smiles widely at him, "Chanyeol and I have our secret place, too." The older boy laughs to what seems like a funny memory, "We made love the first time in that place..."

"You're blushing!"

"Yeah... We did it a few times after but our first time was really special..."

"Did it hurt?"

Baekhyun immediately sits up and looks at Tao curiously, "So, you two haven't done it yet? You've been dating for months!"

"Well... That..." Tao starts then continues on to tell Baekhyun about the incident that has happened between him and Yifan and how the both of them just fixed things yesterday.

"I don't blame you. It's much better if you prepare yourself mentally, too. I was prepared when I did it with Chanyeol and there weren't any regrets after."

"How did you know you were ready?"

"I... I just did. The timing, the place, the atmosphere - everything. And if Yifan is willing to wait until you're ready, then I'm sure when you two do it, it's gonna be great."

They spend the rest of the night talking about various things, most of which involves Chanyeol and Yifan. From time to time, Baekhyun cries, in which Tao lets him. He understands how difficult it must be for Baekhyun to deal with Chanyeol's death alone, and how easier it is now to finally let everything out.

-----

"Did I miss something?" Yifan asks when he is greeted by a flour-covered Tao and an equally messy Baekhyun.

Tao shakes his head and pulls Yifan inside, "We had a sleepover and we're baking a cake for you!"

"A cake? It's not my birthday..."

Tao pouts and cups Yifan's face, "Well, I just want to learn new things." The younger gives a quick kiss on Yifan's lips, "How about... Well I'm sure your check up didn't say anything bad yesterday so... Let's celebrate that!"

"Uh, ye-yeah. Sure..."

The younger furrows his brows and stares at Yifan, "Is something wrong?"

"Everything is fine..."

"If you say so." Tao hugs him and pulls back immediately, "We're just about to decorate the cake! Come on!"

Yifan stares in horror at the state of Mrs. Huang's kitchen. What once was an immaculate kitchen now resembles a warzone of baking ingredients. "What great timing, Yifan! You can start cleaning up while we decorate the cake for you!" Baekhyun gleefully tells him and Yifan gapes, "If... If I say I'm okay without the cake, may I be excused from cleaning this mess?"

"Tsk-tsk. You're breaking Tao's heart again." Baekhyun teases, Yifan immediately runs to the cleaning supplies closet and grabs a broom. He hears Baekhyun laugh behind him as he starts sweeping the floor, "You are so whipped, Yifan."

"Whatever you say." Yifan smiles at the both of them. Tao gives him an encouraging peck on the cheek before helping Baekhyun decorate the cake. He turns his back on the two and clutches his chest. He composes himself as he tries to regulate his breathing.

Yifan hasn't finished mopping the floor when he hears Tao yell for his name excitedly. He walks over to the cake and he starts to wonder if Tao and Baekhyun is trying to kill him. "It's pretty, right?!" Tao grins at him and Yifan can only nod. How is a cake pretty with loads of whipped cream - wait, Yifan does not complain about the whipped cream because nobody should ever but it's what accompany the whipped cream that makes him question his boyfriend's sanity. The cake is topped with gum drops, sour worms, M&Ms, Skittles, oreos, and choco chip cookies, Yifan clears his throat and turns to Tao nervously, "Y... Yeah. P... Pretty. It's edible, right?"

"Of course it's edible, silly!" Tao takes a picture of the cake and then gets a knife, "I should give you the biggest slice because it's your cake!"

"I already ate on my way here! You don't need to give me the biggest slice!"

"Hmn. You make it sound like you don't want to eat Tao's cake. He really went all out doing this for you." Baekhyun chimes in and Yifan glares at the Korean boy. Yifan stares at the cake in all its sweet & sour, bipolar mess. "No! Of course I'm eating it!" Yifan exclaims and takes the slice of cake Tao offers him, he nervously stabs it with his fork and something oozes out inside the cake, he shudders and turns to Tao who is looking at him expectantly, "Zitao, I love with you all my heart. If I die today, I just want you to know, I will never ever blame you." He confesses before putting the cake in his mouth. He stops chewing and looks at Tao, he slowly chews the cake again and swallows it a few seconds later, "Didn't expect it to be good..."

"Really?!" Tao grabs Yifan's fork and takes a bite, he grins at his boyfriend and nods, "Yeah! It's good!"