Introduction Part Two =)

Living with the Vampire Gangsters ~Teen Top~ [ON HIATUS FOR A FEW DAYS]

 

“Don’t move” the still icy voice cut through the thin layer of alarm.

 

*T-t-this…r-r-r? * Mi Sun panicked, as she felt cold cuffs clasped onto her wrist.

 

Beside her, she could practically feel Hana fuming silently, a few cuss words escaping her lips.

 

“Is this ?” Somi innocently asked out loud.

 

“Uh…”

 

All: *what?*

 

“What do am I supposed to do in ?” she continued innocently, oblivious to the fact that she was somewhere she didn’t know and blindfolded.

 

All: *uh……whhattttt?*

 

All were unable to speak properly. It was terribly silent…

 

“You take your clothes off” a voice finally broke the silence without hesitation. *L-Joe…what the hell?*

 

Hana: *he did NOT just say that to my baby*

 

“OH? Really? Ok then!” Somi happily started to grip the bottom of her shirt and pull it up.

“DON’T YOU DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!” Hana suddenly screeched.

 

“Wae???”

 

“Seriously. Just. Don’t. Take. Your. Clothes. Off…I mean you’re y, but just don’t” Mi Sun muttered.

 

Kidnappers & Hana: *lesbian?*

 

“I am not lesbian” Mi Sun coldly confirmed.

 

*Mind reader?*

 

“Whatever” the guy who was talking pulled off Somi’s blindfold first. “Look. You’re the one with the money in your bank right?”

 

“Wae? Ah yeah…I do have the money”

 

“Cool, let’s take this one!” he grinned, hooking arms with the innocent happy-go-lucky girl. “My name is L.Joe!”

 

*Grr…the son of a is taking my baby away*

 

“Don’t you take my baby away!” Hana yelled, kicking at whoever was holding her from behind.

 

“Wae?” everyone froze. *This is her daughter?*

 

“You…this is your daughter?” L. Joe managed to say.

 

“Yes. I practically got pregnant with her!” Hana lied, secretly hoping they would take her to where they were taking Somi.

 

“And I’m her…uh…aunt” Mi Sun piped up, hoping to do the same.

 

“Wha-whatever….just take them all” a new voice snapped. The sound of scattering could be heard and they were taken away once more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N (bunny66): Sup guys? Was that all right? =) It too short, but it’s part of the introduction, the next chappie will most likely be the perfect chapter one =) L.Joe XD XD XD

And yes, I had to make it that they lied 0_o so Teen Top would take them with Somi and yes, they believe that pathetic lie =)

Comments and subscribers and loved very much <3xInfinity XD