Bite

Living with the Vampire Gangsters ~Teen Top~ [ON HIATUS FOR A FEW DAYS]

 

L. Joe’s POV

 

I had three seconds to choose how to interact with her. I could’ve chosen to be nice to her. I could’ve chosen to be nasty. I could’ve chosen to kill her right on the spot. It was so easy to picture it in my head, already feeling it.

 

My joking self-confidence melted away once I ushered her into the car next to the driver’s seat while I started up the engine.

 

Surprisingly, she was quiet the whole trip. The air conditioner was breezing lightly and the radio was murmuring in quiet sentence. It blew her sweet burning scent past the tip of my nose and my fists clenched tighter around the wheel.

 

“Are you cold?” I asked suddenly. She shook her head, even though I could see the hints of goose bumps on her skin and her breathing shuddering from the cold. I frowned and turned off the air conditioner anyway. The scent stopped blowing at my direction. Which made me want her even more…this was…never…

 

I focused more on her quiet heartbeats as the rhythm to keep myself on the road. The audible throbbing made my tongue slide over my hidden fangs. L.Joe. Focus. Dude. Focus.

 

Her shudders died down and I could feel her eyes on me. Taking in my appearance.

 

“You’re very white…are you…cold…?” she mumbled, reaching out with a warm hand to touch my cold cheek lightly. Her fingertips flinched at the icy touch. I let out a short chuckle before patting her hands away.

 

“I’m not cold”

 

Her touch was still a warm flame spreading on my cheek. I ignored the temptation and converted the flame into a sort of pleasure.

 

“Where are the others?”

 

“Home” I kept my eyes on the road. We were close now.

 

“Where is home?”

 

“I don’t know”

 

“Why didn’t they come with us?”

 

“I don’t know” I shrugged. “Maybe they didn’t want to come”

 

“Oh…” that shut her up for a bit.

 

The car jerked to a stop.

 

“Let’s go” I took her hand and pulled her inside the house. It was a house…it had walls…rooms…even an unused kitchen. But no furniture.

 

I stopped us abruptly and let her wander two steps ahead before my arms s around her waist.

 

“Mwoh?”

 

I leaned in to drink in her burning perfume, not bothering to answer her question.

 

Somi’s POV

 

I felt him lean in slightly, his arms having a tight grip on my waist. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a black spider; with beautiful green colours patterned on it’s back. It was busily spinning a web, the thin delicate strands of its thread that looked so soft…

 

*What…is he doing…?*

 

His lips softly brushed against my neck, roaming up and down, leaving it tingling with an uncertain sensation. The spider skittered around on its half finished web.

 

He smiled against my neck and then I could feel his grip pulling me back into his chest. His silky hair swung by my cheek and his breath was surprisingly minty and cold. The spider’s green patterns were glowing.

 

“You’re mine,” he whispered, sharp points piercing through my skin. There was a gentle tearing sound as his…fangs…connected with my neck…

 

The sudden metal burning smell of knowing blood hit my nose. Warm liquid trickled down to soak into my collar. There was a strange pull in my pulse, as I felt it…like tiny sharp knives poking into my skin…the blood was over-whelming…

 

Third Person’s POV

 

L.Joe couldn’t help himself. She, a stranger who he had just met held some sort of power over him…yet he felt he was the master…? His tongue ran over the small wound and the taste of blood intoxicated his mind.

 

 Suddenly, he wished he actually had furniture. A chair. Or a sofa. Or even a soft bed. He made a mental note in his head to order one, if there ever was a next time.

 

A wave of self-control washed over him and his eyes opened in realization. Too early he had already made himself known.

 

Gently, he let her go and gave her neck one quick to seal in her blood.

 

*I can’t believe it…new…master…?*

 

Meanwhile….

 

 

Hana’s POV

 

 

“Jesus Christ…let go of me, you bloody son of a !” I yelled, relieved that I was no longer blindfolded, but still angry that Somi wasn’t in my sight.

 

“Define ‘son of a ’” he smirked, his dark hair flopping over his eyes childishly.

 

“Son of a is a name. YOUR name” I growled, kicking at his torso. Each kick didn’t seem to break him one bit and seemed to hurt me even more.

 

“I like that name”

 

*God. Is he ing kidding me?* I furiously thought. “Yeah. You better. Cos we’re going to be using it more often”

 

“Ever heard of sarcasm?”

 

“I haven’t. So you can shove it up your bloody ”

 

“What happens if I don’t have one?”

 

“Then you’re just retarded, motherer!”

 

“I thought my name was son of a ?” he asked innocently, blinking his eyes.

 

“It was. I just modified it”

 

“Why?”

 

“Cos I felt like it. You dip idiot”

 

“Oh, so now my name is dip idiot?”

 

“IT IS. Now bloody tell me where my daughter is”

 

I almost laughed out loud, right then and there. The only reason these tards actually brought us here was because they thought we were her relatives. And me as her mother. Ha. Do we look related? I guess so. Or maybe they’re just blind.

 

“Miss. We know you’re not her mother”

 

That snapped me to attention. A cold bucket of reality was dumped over my head.

 

“It’s almost impossible. You are only two years apart. How can you be her mother?”

 

“What. You a stalker?”

 

“Loan sharks share their secrets”

 

“I bloody knew it!” I exclaimed, wanting to throw my fist at him. “You’re a ing loan shark!”

 

“Actually. I’m not”

 

“Then what are you? A unicorn that eats rainbows and poops butterflies?” I snarled.

 

His grin widened.

 

“I’m a vampire”

 

Ok. So I waited for him to grin a even sillier smile and say “Jokes”, but he didn’t. I swallowed.

 

“You’re kidding, right dude?”

 

He flashed a smile showing off two points.

 

Then I backed off into the wall, trapped in somewhere I didn’t belong.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: (bunny66) hey there, here with another update <3

please comment and subscribe XD (by the way, I've tried to make a attempt at the 'temptation part' LOL XD