The Confession II

AN UNEXPECTED LOVE

Yuni POV

He hold my hand and take me to the empty class."yah!! let me go..what do you want from me??" I yell to him but he just quiet.

Then,he released my hand and hug me."w-what are you doing??" I stuttered."I love you..."

"what??" I suprised."I said I love you..." Jimin said.I let him go and said "love me?? Are you crazy?? You bullied me and then you say yoou love me?? huh..you must be kidding right?" I said looking at him.

"I'm serious..I love you" he said looking my eyes."you're so immature" I mumbled."this is what you called 'immature' huh??" he smirk."what??"

His lips meet mine.*Jimin..* he broke the kiss and I stunned there."so,do you want to be my girlfriend??" he asked me.I blushed and he chuckled.

*why you're blushing,, pabo Yuni!!!!!* I walked slowly to the door and suddenly all the things he did to me came to my mind...*h-he didn't bullied me..he..he try to be closed with me!!! should I accept him???*

*I..I changed my mind* I ran to him and hug him tightly."I love you" I kissed his chubby cheek..

~THE END~

 

                                                                                                                                                   

So,,,how was the story?? I think this story kinda bored...anyway,hope you guys like it...

and don't forget to comment... ^3^