Oh crap!!!

AN UNEXPECTED LOVE

Yuni POV

"anyeong appa~" I bid goodbye to appa and walk in the school area.*I hope that dogs-*. "aw, look who's here" a voice said.*damn it*.I  know that voice.I turned back and pretend to be brave.I say "w-what do you want,M-minnie Mouse??".

"hyung,she called you 'minnie mouse' " Jungkook laughed non-stop along with J-hope and V.

"yah,neo!!!". *oh crap!!* he ran towards me and I quickly ran to the hallway."yah!!!" Jimin shouted.I just ran as fast as I can.*omma~help me!!!*

People started look at me.I can hear "oh, the queen" "why she's running" "aw,she's cute while running".

Then,"Hi,Yuni".Sehun came out of nowhere infront of me.We bumped each other and I fell on him."ouch" We both said.I quickly get up and said "Sehun,you're okay??".I helped him get up.

He nod and I saw everone was looking at me and Sehun.*omg...what I have to do now???* Then,I saw Jimin looking at me.

*ah jinjja* I was about to run but,Sehun hold my hand and dragged me to the class.He just standing there and lookking at me.*he supposed to mad at me.Wait?? Why I want him to mad at  me?? You're crazy today,Yuni*

 

 

                                                                                                                                                   

Hello!!~ This is my third fanfic...This time, I took Jimin (BTS) and Sehun (EXO) as the characters...So,how was it?? Don't forget to comment..=>

Sorry for the short chapter and grammar mistakes...