My Crush Has A Boyfriend 2

My Crush Has A Boyfriend

This is a sequel kind of thing but it's the BaekYeol going on in the story. Also I’m so sorry about the tremendous amount of mistakes in that one-shot, I wrote that when I was 3 quarters asleep xD hope you like this one~ 

______________________________________________________

Baekhyun wakes up to the sound of his text tone. He smiles as he reads the good morning message his boyfriend had sent him. He didn’t need an alarm; his boyfriend sent a text out every morning to wake him up. He puts his phone down on his bed side table and stretches on his bed. He gets up and does his morning routine, shower, brush teeth, get dressed. He walks out of the shower and grabs his phone. He sends a ‘get up you lazy giant text’ to his best friend. Chanyeol had been his and Soo’s best mate since middle school; he was the one who had helped him ask Soo out.  

To: Yoda

Mess:

Wake up you lazy giant (•̀ •́ )

Sent at 6:30am

He smiles at the instant reply

From: Yoda

Mess:

Good morning to you too Bakkie! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

Seen at 6:30am

He chuckles to himself lightly and throws his phone on the bed. He grabs a pair of boxers and slides them on. He picks out a nice outfit for today, black skinny jeans, black and red dress shirt and a cute sweater that Chanyeol had given him on his last birthday. He puts on his cologne, checks himself out in his mirror before walking down the stairs and into the kitchen where his mother had made pancakes and waffles.

“Smells good umma.” He gives his mom a light kiss on the cheek and steals a waffle. His mom pretends she doesn’t see. He walks into the dining room where his dad was reading the paper.

“Morning appa.” He kisses his dad on the cheek.

“Good morning son.” His dad looks up from the paper and smiles before going back to reading whatever caught his interest. He sits down and his mom brings the breakfast in. He grabs a waffle and some strawberries and cream before digging in.

Baekhyun finished up his breakfast and finally heads off to school.

“Have a good day at school!” his mother shouts out to him from the kitchen.

“Thanks umma! You and appa have a good day at work!” he grabs his backpack and keys before dashing out the house. He makes his way to the bus stop and sees his adorable boyfriend sitting there waiting for him.

“Kyunggie~” Baekhyun latches himself on Kyungsoo who giggles at his boyfriends childishness.

“You big baby.” Kyungsoo ruffles Baek’s hair and the older puffs his cheeks.

“Hey! You just messed up my beautiful hair.” He pouts as he tries to fix it using his phone camera as a mirror. Kyungsoo snorts.

“There’s nothing beautiful about that, mop head” Baekhyun slaps Kyungsoo’s arm and complains about how mean he is to him. Kyungsoo laughs and manages to finally shut him up by landing a surprise kiss on his lips. Baekhyun smiles shyly and blushes. Just then Chanyeol enters the scene.

“Kyungsoo, Bacon!” he calls out to the two boys.

“Who you calling bacon you dumb giant!” Baekhyun tries to land a hit on Chanyeol who was running around the bench with a screaming Baekhyun at his tail. Just then the school bus comes into site and Kyungsoo grabs his bag and stands up, brushing off any dirt on the back of his jeans. Chanyeol and Baekhyun see the bus and mimic Kyungsoo’s actions, dusting themselves off before walking on the bus. They swipe their cards and Baekhyun takes a seat next to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol alone in the seat in front. Chanyeol and Baekhyun talk until the next stop. They see one of their friends, Luhan, a Chinese exchange student enter the bus. Luhan looks around the bus before spotting the big eared giant; he smiles and walks off to take a seat next to him.

“Morning you guys.” Luhan turns around and greats the boys.

“Moring Luhan” Kyungsoo says.

“Morning Lulu!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol say in unison, it’s scary how they can be perfectly times with each other. The deer boy puffs his cheeks.

“Don’t call me that! It sounds like a girl’s name.” He pots when his friends laugh at him.

“Hyung you are a girl, you’re just in denial right now” Chanyeol says.

“Am not! I’ll even show you my manliness” He sticks his chest out and tries to hold in his blush.

“Ew no! I don’t want to see that, show that Oh guy that you ‘secretly’ have a crush on.” Luhan looks at Chanyeol horrified while Baekhyun was struggling to breathe because he was laughing so hard. The bus ride goes by pretty fast, Chanyeol and Baekhyun making fun of Luhan and Kyungsoo laughing at them all.

The bus pulls to a stop in front of the school and Chanyeol and Baekhyun race out. Kyungsoo chuckles at his boyfriend and best friend. They can act like 5 year olds sometimes, actually scratch that they are 5 year olds.

“Kyungsoo, don’t you ever get jealous?” Luhan asks. Kyungsoo looks at him confused.

“What do you mean?” Kyungsoo asks his deer friend ((LOL get it ‘deer’ friend xD I’m sorry continue reading))

“Like, Baekhyun seems to spend more time with Chanyeol then with you.” Luhan says. Kyungsoo looks down, he hadn’t noticed that before. Baekhyun did look happier with Chanyeol then he did with him. And not to mention that the only thing that really changed in their relationship is the kissing and dating element, other than that their relationship didn’t change much; whereas Chanyeol and Baekhyun seemed to have grown closer. Kyungsoo started thinking and realised that Baekhyun really was spending more time with Chanyeol then he did with him.

“You’re right Luhan, what do I do?” the doe eyed boy looks at his friend, Luhan panics for a second before saying something.

“Maybe you should confront him about it later. I mean, this could be a whole misunderstanding.” He says quickly. Kyungsoo sighs and nods. Luhan is right, he shouldn’t jump to conclusions; he has to trust Baekhyun. Kyungsoo waked into school and parted ways with Luhan. He made his way through the crowd of people, he was obviously not paying attention because he seemed to walk right into someone. The boy dropped his books and Kyungsoo got down helping him pick them up.

“I’m so sorry; I wasn’t looking where I was going.” Kyungsoo hears a chuckle and looks up to see a familiar face. Wasn’t this the boy Luhan had a crush on? Kyungsoo gives him his books and they stand up.

“Hi I’m Sehun.” The boy smiles, sticking out his hand; Kyungsoo smiles and takes it.

“Hello, I’m Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo returns the smile.

“Aren’t you in the music department? I’ve heard your name before but this is the first time I’m meeting you.” He says. Kyungsoo flashes a smile, he was totally famous.

“Yes that’s me, hopefully you’ve heard good things about me.” he says scratching the back of his head.

 “Well all I’ve heard is that you’re an amazing singer, and that you have a boyfriend” He says. Kyungsoo blushes.

“Oh well that’s nice, and yeah I do actually.” He chuckles.

“Does he go here?”

“Yeah he’s actually in class 4F, his name is Baekhyun.”

“Byun Backhyun? I’ve heard of him, apparently he can sing too.”

“Yeah he can.” Kyungsoo feels things getting awkward. “Are you into any of the arts?” He asks.

“Yeah I’m in the dan- oh Jongin, hey meet Kyungsoo hyung. He’s a senior in the music department. Kyungsoo this is my best friend Jongin” Sehun introduces a dark skinned male. Kyungsoo smiles and waves to him, he sees the male blush and Kyungsoo thinks he might be his fan.

“H-hi I’m Jongin” the boy says. Kyungsoo chuckles at his stutter, was he making him nervous.

“I am aware, Sehun just introduces you.” Kyungsoo smiled at him. The boy seemed lost for words. Kyungsoo thought he was pretty cute.

“Oh-um-how-what-um…” Kyungsoo felt bad for putting him in an uncomfortable position. He had just met the poor boy and he’s already made him embarrassed.

“Well I ought to get going, thanks again Sehun bye Jongin!” Kyungsoo waved to them before walking to his class. Sehun was really nice, no wonder Luhan has a crush on him.

Baekhyun was panting after his race with Chanyeol, which he lost. He now owed Chanyeol something, the giant was grinning at him.

“You have to do whatever I say today.” Baekhyun looked at him and pouted.

“That’s not fair! You cheated!” Baekhyun accused him.

“Oh yeah? How?” Chanyeol asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

“You have longer legs.” Baekhyun pointed.

“That’s not cheating; it’s not my fault for having the body of a model.” Chanyeol struck pose, Baekhyun snorted.

“Body of a model my .” Chanyeol hit him and Baekhyun ran away laughing.

“Baekhyun class is going to start you idiot!” Chanyeol shouted after him. Baekhyun stopped in his tracks and looked back.

“Oh yeah” he chuckled, Chanyeol rolled his eyes and went into his class. Lessons went by quickly and the Lunch time bell brought out a sigh from the bored to death teens.

“Baekhyun can you meet me in class room 2G half way through lunch?” Chanyeol turned around on his chair to look at the smaller boy. Baekhyun looked at him confused.

“Why?” he asked.

“Don’t question the almighty Yoda” Chanyeol says. Baekhyun laughs at him and Chanyeol joins him.

“No but seriously giant, what do you want?” Baekhyun asked. “You’re not going to my are you?” Chanyeol grew bright red and Baekhyun laughed.

“I can’t something that’s not there” Chanyeol says, earning a smack from Baekhyun.

“Ya!” Baekhyun pouted.

“What’s got my Baekhyun so upset?” Kyungsoo walks in smiling at the two. Baekhyun jumps up and clings to Kyungsoo’s arm.

“Kyunggie, Chanyeol said I don’t have a .” Kyungsoo blushed before smiling. He turned to Chanyeol and winked.

“Well spotted Chanyeol, I guess Baekhyun’s secret is out.” Chanyeol laughs while Baekhyun lightly punches Kyungsoo’s arm. Kyungsoo joins Chanyeol in laughter leaving a pouting Baekhyun to sulk.

“You guys are so mean! Kyungsoo you betrayed me!” he crossed his arms over his chest and turned around. Kyungsoo wiped tears of laughter from his eyes before giving Baekhyun a back hug.

“Baekhyunnie, I didn’t mean it honey~” he said hugging the older. Baekhyun stopped pouting and snuggled into the hug.

“Really?” he asked smiling.

“Really.” Kyungsoo answered.  

“I’m going to puke, too much PDA!!” Chanyeol covers his eyes. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun chuckled at their friend.

“Come one, its lunch so let’s eat!” Baekhyun grabs Kyungsoo’s hand and skips out, Chanyeol following behind them.

“I have to do something so I’ll see you guys later, bye!” Chanyeol parted ways with the couple. Baekhyun remembered what Chanyeol had asked him, he really wanted to know what Chanyeol wanted. They walked into the cafeteria and sat down at their usual table. Luhan and Minseok where already sitting down.

“Hey Luhan, hey Xiumin.” Kyungsoo greeted them. Minseok preferred to be called Xiumin. They two boys smiled at them.

“where’s Chanyeol?” Xiumin asked, taking a bite out of his melon bread.

“He said he had something to do.” Baekhyun shrugged. He felt a little upset the giant wouldn’t be joining them.

“Luhan, I meant Sehun today, he seems really nice.” Kyungsoo says. Luhan’s cheeks redden and he smiles.    

“He is, you know he’s in the dance department, he’s in the same class as Lay.” The older comments.

“Wow Luhan, I never knew you stalked him.” Baekhyun chuckles. Luhan blushes again.

“I-I do not! Lay told me I swear!” The deer boy defends himself. Kyungsoo laughs along with Baekhyun and Xiumin. Luhan sits there pouting; his friends could be so mean sometimes. Most of lunch was spent laughing and making fun of Luhan, until Baekhyun realised it was time to meet Chanyeol. He got up and kissed Kyungsoo on the cheek before leaving. He said he had to talk to a teacher. He made his way out the cafeteria and down the empty halls, looking back to see if anyone was following him. He didn’t know why but he just felt like someone was. He reached the class door and looked back one last time before walking in. the class was dark and empty.

“Yeol?” maybe he hadn’t come in yet. He waked closer to the window, the curtains covering it. He was suddenly pushed up against the wall. Soft lips crashed onto his in a needy, rough kiss. He struggled before the lips parted and a familiar voice reached his ears.

“Just kiss back, you have to.” Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun felt shivers run down his spine. The lips met his again, this time letting his best friend take over. Chanyeol slid his tongue into Baekhyun’s mouth, earning a quite moan from the shorter. The shorter wrapped his arms around the giant’s neck, Chanyeol in return held his waist. The two continued making out till the bell for the end of lunch rang. Chanyeol pulled away first, Baekhyun whined internally.

“Sorry.” Chanyeol said before heading for the door. Baekhyun quickly grabbed his hand.

“Chanyeol…” he looked into the tallers eyes. He gulped; he wanted to feel Chanyeol’s lips against his again. They felt so perfect, like they were meant to be there. “I don’t know why I’m feeling like this towards you, but it feels real.” Chanyeol’s eyes widen.

“Baekhyun you’re with Kyungsoo.” The younger looks down, biting his lip. Oh hoe Baekhyun wanted to taste those lips again.

“He’ll understand yeol… To be honest I really never had any lovey dovey feelings for him. I realise that my crush back then wasn’t really a crush at all; it was more like respect.” Beakhyun admits, it’s true, he never feels anything when they kiss or hold hands. No sparks, no fireworks, nothing.

“What are you saying Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asks, barely audible.

“I’m saying when you kissed me I felt like 100 fireworks exploded in me; I felt my heart racing and my cheeks burn up. I felt like I was really in love.” Baekhyun blushed at his confession. “I think I love you, Park Chanyeol.” Baekhyun was pushed against the wall again. Sweet lips meeting his, this time the kiss was more passionate and loving rather than needy and rough. Baekhyun deepened the kiss, his fingers tangling in Chanyeol’s soft locks. The taller wrapped his arms around his petite waist. Chanyeol Baekhyun’s bottom lip, asking for entrance. The older parted his lips and let him explore his mouth. He really hoped Kyungsoo would understand, he really felt like he was finally in love

________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: wow that was pretty ty but hoped you liked it!