My Crush Has A Boyfriend

My Crush Has A Boyfriend

Jongin had been alone for most of his life. He had one friend that had stuck with him since elementary school, he was thankful that that to say the least. He wasn't the most talkative person alive but he wasn't all shy and quite either. He was the kind of person you wouldn't notice if they suddenly disappeared. He was the definition of average, looks wise and academic wise. The only thing he really stood out with was his skin tone, he was darker than his class mates; something he was thankful for. At least he was special in some way. Jongin walked across the hallways carying his text books in a book bag, probably the smartest idea he ever had. He pushes through the crowd of people, none of them paying attention to him. He sees Sehun standing at the entrance to the classroom; his back was facing Jongin so the boy couldn’t see who his friend was talking to. Curiosity took hold of Jongin as he quickened his pace to his friend. He ended up jogging to him and was slightly out of breath when he had reached him.

“Yeah I’m in the dan- oh Jongin, hey meet Kyungsoo hyung. He’s a senior in the music department. Kyungsoo this is my best friend Jongin” Sehun introduces him to a short male. Kyungsoo smiles at him and gives him a small wave. Jongin blushes at the cuteness of his hyung. He had the most beautiful smile, heart shaped lips and pearl white teeth. He wondered what those lips can do on him, he immediately stopped those thoughts. ‘Don’t screw this up Jongin’ he thought.

“H-hi I’m Jongin” way to go Jongin, stutter on the first word you say. I bet he thinks you’re a real charmer now, the manliest of the men.

“I am aware, Sehun just introduced you.” Well .

“Oh-um-how-what-um….” He thinks you’re an idiot now, smooth Jongin smooth.

“Well I ought to get going, thanks again Sehun, Bye Jongin.” The older waves to them and makes his way to his class. Jongin watches him turn the corner and lets out a breath he didn’t know he was holding in.

“You like him don’t you?” Sehun crosses his arms on his chest and wiggles his eye brows.

“pfffft-pshhh-pfft what no!” Jongin tried to hold in his blush but failed miserably as he felt his face go warm.

“Jongin.”

“Is I really that obvious?” Jongin hits his head on the door frame a few times before Sehun pulled him to make them face to face.

“As much as I want to hook you guys up I can’t. He has a boyfriend.” Sehun said annoyed and upset. He really wanted his friend to find someone that would make him happy.

“Who is he” Jongin asks, well it was more of a command than a question.

“Byun Baekhyun in class 4F, why?” Sehun looked at his friend confused.

“No reason, just asking.” Jongin shrugs and walks into the class. Sehun watches his friend sit down and stare at the table, was he really in love with Kyungsoo? They just met for crying out loud! Sehun rolled his eyes at his friend. He takes his seat next to the window which was conveniently next to Jongin.

“Hey Sehun, do you think I have a chance with hyung? Like if he wasn’t dating?” Jongin asks, eyes not leaving the desk.

“I guess, I mean you’re not too shabby. I’m sure you would have a chance with him” Sehun rubs the nap of his neck.

“Then help me break them up.” Jongin deadpans.

“Help you do what?! Jongin are you crazy!” Sehun whispers loudly.

“Please Sehun.” Jongin finally looks away from his desk and looks into Sehun’s eyes with teary ones. He pouts and clasps his hands in front of his face in a pleading manner.  Sehun closes his eyes and rubs his temples.

“Even if I did agree, which I haven’t. How are you planning on breaking them up?” Sehun asks, looking at his friend with an annoyed expression.

“Easy, we catch one of them cheating, take a photo show the other and bam, Kyungsoo is mine.” Jongin looked satisfied with his plane while Sehun was in disbelief. Was his friend really this obsessed with a boy he just met 5 minutes ago?

“Kim Jongin that’s the stupidest plan I have ever come across in my entire life” Sehun frowns.

“Sehun come one! At least lets’ try! Please?” Jongin pouts.

“Oh my god Jongin, what I would do for you” Sehun faceplates on the desk in defeat as Kai celebrates.

Class ends and Sehun finds himself being pulled to class 4F.

“Jongin slow down!” Sehun bumps into a few people knocking books and papers down. He says sorry but they keep glaring at him. He groans inwardly, this is not good for his public image.  

“Shhh, we’re here.” Jongin puts a finger to his lips as he looked through the window of the class. People gave them weird looks and Sehun felt like he could die from embarrassment right there and then.

“Sehun look!” Jongin points to Baekhyun who was talking to a tall handsome boy. They were laughing together and talking.

“I knew he was cheating!” Jongin jumps up and down and people started to stay away.

“Jongin shut up! They're just friends come on man just because he’s dating doesn’t mean he can’t have friends.” Sehun rolls his eyes.

“Yeah but he’s having too much fun” Jongin eyes the two boys suspiciously.

“Umm, Sehun?” a familiar voice reaches Sehun’s ears and he freezes. “What are you doing here?” Sehun turns around to see a very confused Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo! Hey I was just looking for you haha” Sehun pulled away from Jongin’s grip and walks in front of Kyungsoo.

“Um, why? And in front of Baek’s class?” Kyungsoo eyes him suspiciously.

“Oh is this Baek’s class? Oh sorry my mistake haha oh would you look at the time come on Jongin we’re late for dance practise” Sehun grabs Jongin’s and runs as far away from Kyungsoo as he could.

“Sehun why are we running?”  Jongin asks. Sehun stops all of a sudden causing Jongin to bump into him and fall on his .

“Yeah why are we running?” Sehun wondered. Jongin muttered curses before getting up. The two boys make their way to the cafeteria. They grab a tray and fill it with trashy food. They take a seat at their usual table.

“Jongin look” Sehun jerks his head in the direction of the door. Jongin turns his head to the door and sees Kyungsoo walk in with Baek, hand in hand. Jealousy fills the pit of his stomach; he should be the one holding Kyungsoo’s hand. Not that cheating bastard. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun sit on one of the tables, joining the rest of their friends. Jongin spent the majority of lunch glaring at Baekhyun.

“Jongin if you don’t stop now your face might be a permanent glare.” Sehun says munching on his apple. Jongin was going to give up before Baekhyun got up and kissed Kyungsoo goodbye. Jongin felt uneasy so he decided to follow him.

“Come on Sehun.” Jongin grabs Sehun and follows Baekhyun. They follow him down the empty corridors, hiding every time Baekhyun turned to check if anyone was following. “He’s acting suspicions, who would look back every 5 ing seconds to see if anyone was following them. He’s hiding something I know it” Jongin whispered. Sehun wanted to snap back at him for being over analytic but he too was starting to feel suspicious. They quickly ducked down behind a locker when Baekhyun looked back before going into an empty class room. Sehun and Kai sneak up to the door before cracking it open and gasping quietly. In the room was Baekhyun being pushed up against a wall making out with the tall boy they saw in the class with him. the two boys couldn’t take their eyes off the couple. They had to admit, it looked pretty hot. But Jongin didn’t have time to become hard over a cheating bastard. He took out his phone and put it on silent before snapping a picture of the two kissing. He pulls Sehun and they both run back to the cafeteria.

“I told you he was cheating!” Jongin whispers harshly.

“Yeah yeah whatever” Sehun whispers back in the same tone, except sounding more annoyed than anything. They burst in and all eyes are on them. They straighten themselves up and fix their shirts before making their way to Kyungsoo’s table. Everyone else dismissed what just happened and went back to their chatting and gossiping. Jongin takes a seat next to Kyungsoo while Sehun squishes in between a chubby looking boy and a very pretty boy. Sehun blushes as the pretty boy smiles at him and makes more room for him. The chubby boy pays no mind to him though. His head snaps back to Jongin when said boy clears his throat.

“Kyungsoo hyung, can I talk to you in private?” Kyungsoo blinks at him a few times before nodding. Jongin leads Kyungsoo out of the cafeteria and into an empty class.

“What’s this about?” Kyungsoo looks at Jongin with a frown.

“Look, don’t freak out and kill me or something ok?” Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow.

“I’ll try” he says. Jongin sighs and takes out his phone, tapping in his password then handing his phone to the older. Kyungsoo looks at Jongin confused.

“if it’s I’ll kill you” Jongin snorts. Kyungsoo looks at the screen before dropping it in shock. He covers his mouth with his hand. He drops on his knees and looks at the picture of his boyfriend kissing his so called best friend. He feels tears streaming down his face as he starts to sob.

Jongin kneels down next to the shorter boy and hugs him. Whispering words of comfort in his ear, he was starting to regret doing this.  Kyungsoo’s soft sobs filled the empty room, making it darker than it already was. Jongin felt his heart tighten as he sees the tear streaked face of the boy he loves. He wipes away the tears but they continue to fall. Kyungsoo cries on his shoulder, and Jongin hugs him tightly as he does. Kyungsoo ends up falling asleep in Jongin arms, still crying. Jongin felt guilty but pushed those feelings aside for now, this was about Kyungsoo not him. He decides to take Kyungsoo home, seeing as though he can’t really do any lessons asleep and Jongin was most defiantly not going to let anyone wake him up. He jogs out of the class and outside. He heads in the direction of his house; well he didn’t know where Kyungsoo’s house was so his house was the best option here.

Jongin lays Kyungsoo’s sleeping body on his bed. He pulls the covers over him and gives him a light peak on the cheek. Jongin makes his way down stairs and makes himself a cup of coffee and Kyungsoo some nice green tea. He looked like a tea person. Jongin makes his way upstairs and walks into the room, trying not to make as much sound as possible. He freezes when he sees Kyungsoo looking out the window.

“You have a nice view” he says, his voice soft and broken. Jongin felt sadness overtake him. He places the cups on the bed side table and wraps his arms around the shorter male. He buries his face in the crook of his neck and lightly places kisses on his milky skin. Kyungsoo moaned quietly every time Jongin left a love mark. Baekhyun was cheating on him so why not do the same, he was enjoying himself to care about Baekhyun anyway. Kyungsoo was turned around and was pressed against the wall. Jongin left a trail of love bites down Kyungsoo’s neck, making his way back up to his jaw. He kissed and nipped at the skin softly before brushing his lips over the elders. Kyungsoo let his hand travel to the back of Jongin’s head and pull him in closer. Their lips met in a soft passionate kiss. Kyungsoo tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss. Jongin Kyungsoo’s bottom lip, asking for entry; which Kyungsoo happily let him in. Jongin’s tongue explored the inside of Kyungsoo’s sweet mouth. Tasting every bit of Kyungsoo’s mouth, not letting a single area left unexplored. Kyungsoo was the one to pull away for air first, panting as Jongin left wet kisses over his jaw and back to his lips. Kyungsoo looks Jongin in the eye and smiles, Jongin blushes but smiles with him. they both fall onto the bed and snuggle under the covers.

“Hey hyung, what are you going to do about Baekhyun hyung?” Jongin asks, pulling Kyungsoo closer to him. Kyungsoo smiles.

“Easy, dump his sorry ” Kyungsoo hugs Jongin tighter and closes his eyes. He hears Jongin chuckle before breathing out a goodnight. Kyungsoo giggles at his cuteness. It was only 2 in the afternoon, what on earth was he talking about. He pushes the thought out of his head and decides to pretend it’s night time. He snuggles into Jongin’s chest before dozing off.               

___________________________________________________________________________

Author note: Hey that wasn't too bad was it? Haha who am I kidding =_=