Chapter 2

My brother's bride

"Xingie I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too Taotao!" Lay and Tao squealed as they hugged eachother. "Hey Suho" "Hey Kris" 
Soon both families introduced their sons. "Omo~ You became very beautiful Luhannie!" Tao said as he pinched Luhan's cheeks. "Haha thank you~" To tell the truth Sehun was amazed by Luhan's beauty. The guy was indeed very beautiful. 

"Dad I'm going to meet Baekkie." Chanyeol said happily now that he can finally see his boyfriend after their ever so long, long distance relationship. "Okay son take care" Chanyeol bowed and took off.  

Kris, Tao, Suho and Lay began discussing about the marriage idea. And in the end both families came to an agreement to marry their children. 
"I'm so happy! We're gonna be a family now!" Tao cheered. "Me too!" Lay as well. 
"Sehun son, I think you should let Luhan talk to Jongin, right Suho?" "Yeah I think so too" Suho nodded in agreement. 
"Would you like to come with me Luhan? We can video call him in my room." "Okay"

Sehun opened his laptop and called Jongin. "Hey hyung!" He waved to the camera. "Hey Sehun" "hyung this is Luhan. Your future bride!" " aahh I see. Nice to meet you Luhan."
"Nice to meet you too"
"I'll give you guys some privacy  then" Sehun said as he walked down stairs. The situation is kinda awkward. "Umm you seem like a cool guy Jongin" luhan smiled. "Haha thank you. You look very pretty" Luhan nodded. Awkward again. "Sooo yeah... See you next week..?" Luhan scratched the back of his neck. " uhh yeah... See you next week" "bye" "bye"
------------------------------------

Tonight was the night of Jongin's arrival and Sehun was supposed to pick him up at 9 pm. However right now he is at Baekhyun's party that Luhan insisted on going to. Only half an hour left until they have to pick up Jongin yet Luhan is already drunk and dancing crazily in the crowd. But Sehun was too amazed by his dancing to object. Everyone in the crowd seemed to disappear as he only eyed Luhan. 
But now it was time to go. "Come on Luhan we have to go" "Nooo I still wanna dance~" luhan whined. "No we have to go pick up Jongin" "you're such a meanie~ I can't walk carry me~" "luhan you're drunk." "Carry me~!" *sigh* "get on my back" "Yaayy~!"

Sehun piggybacked Luhan all the way to the car and he was panting, not because luhan is heavy no he was very light in fact but he had to deal with "Sehunnie your neck is very y" and "your ears are very cute Sehunnie" with Luhan's breath on his neck all the way to the car. 
"Damn. I hope he doesn't do embarrassing things in front of Jongin" Sehun blushed as he put Luhan on the car seat. 
"Kurae wolf nega wolf~ awoo~" Luhan was singing and talking all the way to the airport. "Gosh Luhan shut up!"
"AWOOO~" guess he won't. 
As they arrived, Sehun parked the car and called Jongin to tell him where he's at.
"Sehun ah!" "Hyung!" He got out of the car and hugged his brother. "I missed you hyung" "Me too baby brother" "hyung! Don't call me that!" Jongin just laughed at him. 
"Is that Luhan?" Sehun nodded. " yo yo yo~ Luhan at your service~" 
"Is he drunk?" Jongin chuckled. "Unfortunately he is" 
Soon they made their way to Luhan's house to drop him off.
------------------------------------
"Come on luhan get off. You need to go to your house" "don't wanna~" Luhan answered childishly. "But you have to" "then... Let me do a play for you guys hehehe~" "fine do a play then go inside okay?!" "Yippee" 
And Sehun regretted saying that as Luhan is currently standing on top of the car fake sobbing while pointing at Sehun and saying somethings about him being a wicked witch who stole his hair while Jongin was laughing his off.
"Oh god... *sigh*" Sehun had no choice but to carry Luhan and take him inside.
------------------------------------
Both families began the preparations for the wedding which will be held in a week. 
Everybody was working hard and helping. Even Baekhyun  came over to help although he couldn't get anything done since Chanyeol would come over and make out with him every five minutes. But still it's the thought that counts. 
"Luhannie dear could you and Sehun go sort out the invitation
Cards?" Lay looked at both of them. Both guys nodded. 

"Hey Sehun ah~ can we go on that motor bike? Please!" "Hmm okay" Luhan cheered silently. 
Sehun got on the bike and Luhan sat behind hands wrapped around his waist and head resting on his back. 
Luhan was smiling in content while Sehun's heart was beating but he decided to ignore that feeling and started driving. 
"AAAGHH LUHAN!! WHAT THE HELL?!" "Hahaha sorry sorry~"
Luhan apologised as he retreated his hands from Sehun's eyes. "We could've crashed you know! Don't do that again!" "Okay okay~" Luhan said while grinning.
------------------------------------
"So this will be the inside of card, how does it look?"
"Fantastic Mr Jung!"
Answered Sehun. "What about the front? What do you guys want to write on it?" "Oooh I know~" Luhan took the pen and wrote 'Luhan weds Sehun'
  Sehun looked at it and chuckled. "You mean Luhan weds Jongin" Sehun said as he crossed out 'Sehun' and wrote Jongin' . Luhan just shrugged and nodded. 
------------------------------------ 
"Did you get it done guys?" "Yes appa" Sehun answered. 
"Luhan dear you should get ready for your date with Jongin~" "I'm ready umma" he answered. "Let's go then Luhan" Jongin said. "Isn't Sehun coming~?" "No Luhan you guys need some privacy"

Jongin was driving his car to take Luhan to the cinema for their date. He was trying hard to make conversations with Luhan but the latter would just nod or answer shortly. 
Luhan on the other hand couldn't even concentrate on what Jongin was saying because he kept seeing Sehun in every car passing by. He already missed him. 
------------------------------------
Sehun was looking over at the kids playing skipping rope and suddenly he saw Luhan skipping with them while smiling at him. 
"Sehun ah could you take this painting upstairs?" "Sure dad" "but careful it's heav-" Kris couldn't finish his sentence as Sehun already carried the heavy painting and walked while smiling in daze. 'What's wrong with the kid? Did he get super powers or something?' Kris shook his head and walked away. 

Sehun was walking in daze while holding the painting because he kept seeing Luhan everywhere. "Yah Sehun! How can you carry that?!" Chen startled him. It was then that he realised what he was carrying and fell on the floor with it. 
"Bwahahaha~!" Chen and Xiumin clutched their stomach laughing at Sehun. "Very helpful guys.." 
------------------------------------
The movie was playing, it was a romantic movie. Jongin and Luhan were eating pop corn while watching. Luhan was imagining that it was him and Sehun in the movie and secretly smiling to him self.

Luhan and Jongin were back from their date. Jongin went upstairs to get changed. "Did you have fun?" Sehun asked. "Yeah I guess..." Luhan looked sadly at Sehun. "Well then you should go get changed..?" Luhan nodded and walked off. Sehun sighed to him self.
------------------------------------

Tonight is the engagement party. Everyone is getting dressed up for it. 
"Sehun, how does this look?" 
Luhan asked as he keeps trying suits to find the best one. "The one before was better though" Luhan took off the suit and Sehun was gawking at his body but quickly shook his head. 
"I'm gonna go get ready"
"Okay~"
------------------------------------ 
'Gosh I shouldn't have these indecent thoughts! He will be my brother's bride! I can't!'
Sehun thought as he was getting dressed up. 

------------------------------------
Sehun was glancing sadly at Luhan as he was talking to the guests at the party. In a few days he will be his brother's bride, so why is he having these feelings for him?
Luhan was no different he also kept glancing at Sehun every time. 
Sehun walked away to the garden in deep thought. 
"Hey man, what's wrong?" Chen asked him. "Nothing"
"Don't think that the look you were giving Luhan went missing by us" Xiumin shook his head. "... I was that obvious?" Both guys nodded. "What should I do hyung?" Sehun sighed. "I think you should think carefully about your decisions." Chen nodded. 
"But hyung! I can't love him. He will get married to my brother!" Sehun turned around but didn't find Chen and Xiumin, instead he found a shocked Luhan. "...Luhan..?"
"Sehun.....y-you love me?"
Sehun looked down. "I'm sorry..." 
Luhan was silent for a bit but suddenly he grinned and shook his head then jumped on Sehun. "Don't be! I love you too!"
"Y-you do?!" Luhan nodded happily. 
"But... No.. We can't.. What about my hyung?" Sehun sighed. "Jongin? He doesn't even love me!" "How do you know?" "I can feel it" Luhan shrugged. "What shall we do then?" "We can run away!" Luhan clapped. "No Luhan.. *sigh*" "got a better idea then smarty pants?!" Luhan pouted.
"We'll see what we can do..."