Chapter 1

My brother's bride

 

"Wow so you've finally decided to settle down hyung?" Sehun and Jongin were video chatting with eachother. "Yeah I guess. You're going to help me right Sehunnie?" Jongin asked hopefully. "You got it hyung! I'll find you a bride within this week! When are you coming back?" "Thanks Sehun ah~ you're the best! I'll probably be back by the end of this week."
"See you in a week then hyung" "Sehun ah" "yeah hyung?" "Fighting!" Jongin said as he made a fighting motion. "Fighting!" Sehun did the same. 
'He's finally gonna marry now. I'm happy for him. Well then I should start looking for the bride now.'
------------------------------------

'The Kim family? Let's see then' Thought Sehun as he made his way inside the Kim family's mansion. "Make your self at home son" "Yes Mr Kim" Sehun bowed slightly and sat on the couch. 
The Kims' only son Kibum made his way towards Sehun and stood in front of him. "Can we discuss this alone dad?" Me Kim looked at Sehun who nodded in response. " er sure" 
Mr Kim answered then walked away. "I'm Oh Se-" "Listen I don't care who you are and I'm not interested because I have a boyfriend mind you and his name is Jonghyun and I don't care if my parents disapprove of because I won't marry anyone else other than him, do you understand?" Interrupted Kibum as he glared at Sehun.  "o-okay hehe" Sehun nervously stood up "I'll get going then" and made his way outside. 
'Damn. I thought he was suitable but gosh that was scary' 
------------------------------------
"I'm Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew. Nice to meet you." Onew extended his hand for a hand shake. "Nice to meet you Onew shi. I'm Oh Sehun." Sehun shaked  his hand and Onew nodded. "So what do you think about this marriage Onew shi?" Asked Sehun as they sat down. "Well to be honest I've been wanting to get  married for a while now but my parents wouldn't allow me" Onew sighed lightly. "Why so?" 
"Because they find it weird that I want to marry a chicken. I love chicken and they love me! What is wrong with that?"
"Umm I'll call you later Onew shi. Good bye" 
'Marry a chicken? What the hell?!'
------------------------------------
"So how old are you Zelo?" Sehun eyed the guy suspiciously. "I-I'm 18" "really?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Okay I'm 15" 
*sigh* "See you later kiddo"
'Oh god I don't think Jongin wants to be a e'
------------------------------------
"Uhm sorry what is this smell?" Sehun asked. " ahh I think it's my feet hahaha I guess I really need to wash them haha" "I guess I should get going Mr Hyukjae" 
'That was an awful smell! Talk about personal hygiene'
------------------------------------
"Nice to meet you Himchan shi" Sehun extended his hand for a hand shake but the other guy didn't return it as he was busy eye Sehun. "See you later Himchan shi" 
'My god do I still have my clothes on?' Thought Sehun as he checked on his clothes. That guy's stare was no joke.
------------------------------------

'I met 13 people and damn there is something wrong with their mind! *sigh* what shall I do now?' Thought Sehun as he made his way inside his house. 
"How did it go son?" Kris asked him. " I couldn't find a suitable person" "I see" 
"Oh my god really? I can't wait! See you" Kris and Sehun heard Tao speaking on the phone. "What got you so excited babe?" "My bestie Lay and his family are coming back from China tomorrow!" "Yes mom, and?" " AND he has such a beautiful son who we could marry to Jonginnie!" Tao clapped happily. "Wow good idea umma! I'll meet him tomorrow and see if he's good enough."

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: 

sorry for the short update! Hope you like the first chapter.