Sirens

Sirens

Love...

Something that can't be described by any words...

Except the word love itself...

Park Chanyeol feels that too...

And he knows that, love isn't always good...

The addictive side of it...

So painful...
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell... Chanyeol?!"

"I-I'm sorry Sir.."

Chanyeol takes his handkerchief from his pocket and rubs it on his teacher's hands. He wipes away the hot liquid from the man's hands. The teacher looks at him.

"Stop that.." he pulls both of his hands from Chanyeol grip. Chanyeol only looks down because he's too ashamed for himself.

Damn, I'm so stupid...

"Next time if you do the same thing or even worse, I will not let you pass the whole day class.."

Chanyeol's eyes widen, "B-But Sir, you know that I'm also working, and it's not like I can go to my work place and to the school too?"

"No buts, Chanyeol. And didn't I said that, if only?"

"Y-Yes, Sir. I'm sorry once again.." he feels guilty and sad now.

Great, now my teacher also hates me.

"I don't hate you,"

Chanyeol looks at him, "But you said that you'll do things like that to me i- wait a second, how could you..."

The teacher smiles, "Don't you know my ability to read other people's mind?"

"W-Wha- oh, alright..."

Great, he remembers that.

"I'm going to go home, g-good afternoon Sir.."

Chanyeol is on his way to the office door, when suddenly...

"Wait!"

The man stands on his way. Chanyeol looks at him with a scared look on his face.

How could...

"I'll take you home,"

"P-Pardon me, Sir?" he furrows his eyebrows.

The man sighs, "Aisshh Park Chanyeol, what part of my words that you didn't understand? I'lll take you home..."

Chanyeol widens his eyes. Damn...

Damn...

His heart starts to beat fast and faster.

"No, no I d-don't need t-"

"Oh come on... let's go home,"

His teacher grips his hand and pulls him. Chanyeol feels like his chest is going to explode anytime soon.

He touches me...

Ah, no. He grips my hand...

"Come on, get into the car Channie.."

What the...

"Why you just silent? Aishh this boy,"

The older male pushes him until he gets into the car. Then the male takes a seat beside him. He turns the car on and starts to drive.

The car leaves the parking area. Chanyeol just sits silently. He doesn't know what to do. His teacher... his freakin' teacher just sit beside him. And they're in his car.

Chanyeol looks to the taller man, "Sir.."

"Yes?"

"I don't think this is good..."

"What do you mean?"

"I-I mean... I just,"

"Sssh, I'm driving here. Don't talk. I don't want any of us have an accident later,"

Chanyeol bites his lower lip. He can't think straight...

"A-Alright, Sir..."

He tries to keep himself looks calm. He doesn't want him to know...

"Chanyeol,"

He looks at his teacher with a confused look, "Yes, Sir?"

"Yah, don't call me like that. We're not in school. You can call me by my name now..."

"A-Alright, Sir.."

"Chan... what have I told you second ago?"

"I-I'm sorry, S- ummm, I mean, K-Kris..."

"That's better," Kris smiles.

Chanyeol keeps looking at him.

He's so handsome...

"Which one?"

"W-What?"

"Your house, Channie. Which one?"

He gulps when he heard Kris calls him Channie. Damn...

"T-That one, Kris..."

Kris drives his car in front of Chanyeol's tiny house.

"You have a pretty good house, Channie.."

"Y-Yes... Thank you, Kris..."

"You're welcome,"

Kris walks out from his car. He walks to Chanyeol's door and open it for him, "There you go, boy..."

"T-Thank you..."

Chanyeol walks out. But he stumbles upon his feet and he falls...

But Kris catches him, luckily.

"Be careful, Channie..." he says.

Chanyeol gulps. He quickly stands on his feet and bows, "T-Thank you, Sir..."

"Chan..."

"Oh, I meant... K-Kris,"

Kris smiles bloomingly, "Good boy, haha.."

Chanyeol blushes. He walks away, into his house with a super speed because he doesn't want Kris to know that he's blushing currently beecause of his words.

"Bye, Channie! Take a good rest, okay?" Kris shouts. Chanyeol stops walking.

He turns around and sets a oh-my-crush-just-told-me-to-take-a-good-rest face.

"O-Okay, Sir!" he shouts back, but then he realizes something... "I meant, okay Kris!"

Kris just laughs at his acts. He walks into his car, turns the engine on, then leaves Chanyeol's house.

Chanyeol opens the front door and gets into the house. He runs to his room, then locks the door behind him.

"K-Kris..."

He walks to the bed and throws himself on the fluffy thing.

"Kris.."

He hides his red cheeks with his hands. He smiles happily.

"Kris! Kris!" he shouts Kris' name repeatedly.

 

For the first time in his life, Park Chanyeol feels.... love.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Kris!"

"Oh, hey Chanyeol!"

They meet at the park. Chanyeol doesn't expect to see him at the park.

"How are you?" Kris asks him.

Chanyeol laughs, "I'm good, fine, bright, everything haha... I'm always fine, how about yourself?"

"Me too," Kris says shortly. Chanyeol hits his arm.

"Ouch, why you hit me?"

"I replied with a long sentence, and you just answered me with, me too? How cruel..."

"Don't be overdramatic, Chan..."

"W-Wha-"

"Alright, alright..." Kris smiles, "I'm fine, bright, healthy and positive!" he gestures his hands in a funny way.

"Hahaha..." Chanyeol laughs at his action.

He can be funny too, ey?

"By the way, what are you doing around here?" Kris asks Chanyeol while swipes his hair to the back.

Damn... he is really cool.

"I-I..." he can't make any words to say, "I'm just..."

"Wandering around?"

"Y-Yes! Since my homeworks already done, and the store where I worked let me to have a rest-week, so I was, you know, just decided to go here haha.. And this park is my favorite place to visit,"

"Well, we have so many similarity then haha..." Kris laughs heartily.

I like the way he laughs, so cute...

"Let's wandering around together!"

Kris takes Chanyeol's hand and grips it tightly.

"Uh, I..."

"I don't accept any reasons nor excuses, Channie. Let's walk together then..."

Kris pulls Chanyeol. They are walking together around the park, while talking about stuffs. Chanyeol just smiles. Like, how could he say anything when his crush... his freakin' teacher crush just keep holding his hand and smile to him whole time?

"Want an ice cream?"

"A-Alright..."

Kris buys two ice creams. One for him, and another for Chanyeol.

"Why vanilla?"

Kris looks at him, "Sorry?"

"Why you bought two vanilla ice creams?"

"Well, because I like vanilla.."

"But.."

"Why? You don't like it? I'm sorry, let's buy a new one..."

"No, no! I love vanilla, thanks Kris..."

"Okay... Well, I guess you already trained yourself to call my name easier now, ey?"

"Sorry?"

"No, just forget that ahaha..."

Kris laughs. He looks at the dumb-his-face-so-dumb-seriously Chanyeol.

"There's a..."

"What?" Chanyeol touches his lips.

Great, he eats ice cream like a five year-olds kid..

"Here, let me get it off from you,"

Kris wipes away the ice cream from Chanyeol lips. Then without any expectation, he his fingers which are still full of the ice cream from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looks astonished. He doesn't know what to express.

The way he his fingers...

Hot.

"Ice cream can't be threw away easily. It's too delicious, especialy the vanillas..."

Kris looks at Chanyeol's expression, then he laughs.

"You look like a kid with that kind of expression, boy..."

Chanyeol feels ashamed, but at the same time, he feels happy too because... Kris once again calls him, boy.

"Sorry..." he covers his face with his hands. But Kris swipes them.

"Don't hide your face, it's better like that tho..."

Chanyeol looks at him, shocked. What just he said....?

"You look cute, Channie.."

 

For the second time in his life, Chanyeol feels... love.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I just want him...

I just want him...

Chanyeol keeps chanting the words. He is in front of the teachers' office now.

"Keep yourself calm, Park Chanyeol..."

He breathes. Keep calm, keep calm...

It's been two months since he and Kris had become a really close friend. Chanyeol loves how Kris always pays attention to him and takes care of him.

But Chanyeol knows, it's just because the natural instinct of a teacher. To protect hos student, to take care of his student. To be a good friend too...

 

I just want to hold his hands more...

Just want to hug him in a different way...

...to kiss his lips every single time.

Chanyeol walks into the office. It's empty.

"Whoa, where are all the teachers?" he mumbles to himself.

He looks at Kris' desk. He is not here too.

He's going to leave the room, when all in sudden, the toilet door inside the office is open by someone.

"That's really hot, Kris!"

"Yeah, I know that haha..."

Kris, with another teacher. He knows that teacher, Mr. Do Kyungsoo. The doe-eyed teacher that makes every girl in this school falls for him.

And now Chanyeol stares at them both with a rage eyes.

Kris' shirt is opened tho... revealing his perfect chest and abs.

Those parts of him... that should be Chanyeol's to enjoyed. Only him. But now...

"C-Chanyeol?"

Kris looks at him with a wide eyes. He quickly buttons up his shirt and fix his hair.

"Chanyeol, I can explain..."

Chanyeol can't think. He can't even say a thing. All he knows then, he just runs from the teachers' office. He runs. Running and running until he can't meet with Kris...

He just simply don't want to meets him again.

 

And for the first time in his life, Chanyeol feels something called...

 

 

 

 

Brokenhearted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Thank you for everyone, see you next time.."

The teachers are leaving the office. Kris walks to the parking area. He's looking for his car.

"There you are..." he walks toward his car and gets into it. He turns on the engine and drives the car, leaving the school's field.

He looks at the seat beside him. He smiles bitterly.

"I missed you Channie..."

 

 

It's been two years after the incident. It's been two years since Chanyeol left him because that incident, him and Kyungsoo..

Heck, they were just doing their private business. All men do the same thing. He and Kyungsoo was just releasing themselves after a full busy day. He did nothing with Kyungsoo, both of them just enjoyed it personal on personal. He didn't even ask Kyungsoo to him off or jack him or anything...

Why Chanyeol got jealous that easy?

Why Chanyeol was angry?

Why Chanyeol ran away from me?

Those questions keep running in his mind. Until finally, he realized the answer.

Chanyeol liked him. No, not like, Chanyeol loved him.

His student, Park Chanyeol, had always loved him...

He stops his car in front of Chanyeol's house. He missed this house.

Heck yeah, he missed the owner. He missed Chanyeol.

Two years without Chanyeol, seriously made him empty. He still feels guilty yet also dumb because, hey, why he just knew it two days ago when he was doing laundry? Why he didn't realize it when Chanyeol was still with him?

Chanyeol had gone from him. He left him...

Chanyeol had gone, and his love is taken too...

How could Kris feels love again? After all, only Chanyeol...

Only Chanyeol that had always loved him all of these times. Now it's just...

Memories.

 

"I wish I can see you again, Channie.."

He inhales deeply. He looks at the seat beside him again. He rubs his hand on the leather jock.

"I missed your warmth..."

"I missed your presence..."

"I missed everything about you..."

He bites his lip. He holds his tears.

"I missed you..."

He looks at the house with teary eyes, "I'm sorry..." he says softly.

"Please, go back here. I just... I just want to see you again, Chanyeol. Please..."

He grips the drive-wheel tightly. He feels his heart becomes so aching with all of these things...

These memories... Memories that him and Chanyeol have done together. Silly, until lovely.

So unforgetable...

"Why you left me so quick? I just realized your love for me, but now you're not here. How cruel you are..."

He tries not to cry.

But the tears just flow.

He drives his car to his own house. He parks his car in the garage, then he walks out. He gets inside his house. He turns on the lamp.

"I wish you could be here..."

He walks to his room. He sits on the bed. The tears won't stop flowing. Usually, Kris would wipe those streams from his face because crying over something is just not his style.

But for now, seems like crying is the best way to calm himself a little bit.

He sees the paper on top of the drawer beside his bed. He reaches for it.

A letter. A letter that he keeps until now.

A letter from his old-friend...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Dear Mr. Kris Wu,

          How are you, Sir? Hope you always doing well there. I'm fine now, but my times almost comes to me. So, I guess I'll write this, probably my last letter and writing, for you haha.

          Am I improving in my writing skill, Sir? I hope so, my hands can't easily move like they used to be now...

          I'm sorry for leaving you like that in that day. I just, freaked out when I saw you and Mr. Do Kyungsoo went out from the toilet. With your shirt opened.... Well, I guess my brain is just that dirty, ey?

          I guess I was too easy to get jealous too... I'm sorry, Sir. But that came naturally...

          Because I love you, Kris Wu. I freakin' love you. I love you in this, that, and in every way... I just simply love since the first time we talked, since the first time I made your hands almost burned because of the hot coffee...

          I love you, Kris. I want you, I always wanted you...

          But I guess, it's not my luck yet, right? But I always loved you, and that will be remain still.

          I love you, Kris. I love you with the sincerity of my heart. This love is only for you. Even though my body stops working, I promise you, my heart will keep beating for you. I love you, my teacher crush.

 

 

 

I love you until forever, Kris. Goodbye... ^_^

 

 

Your fool student, Park Chanyeol.

(dont forget me, okay? Hahaha ^o^)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too, Chanyeol... Until forever, and ever..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lay down here....

Beside me in the shallow water...

Beside me 'til the sun is shining on us still....

Beside me...

Until the sirens calling...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS?!!!

Thanks for reading tho! ^_^