this is it

Every Fangirl's Dream (EXO)

the first time i saw him...my world stopped...it's like you and only me in this world...but...your unreachable,popular...girls are the one who's chasing after you...while,i'm just a normal girl who dreams to be with you forever...

--------------------------

it was a sunny tuesday...everything seems to be perfect...it was a perfect time to walk alone and feel the cold air...not until i saw this man...handsome man to be exact...he's walking alone like me...he's so perfect...his nose,his lips,and even his eyes...he smiled at me as he noticed me staring at him...the first time i saw him...i know that i already like him...not until he smiled...because that time i already fell in love with is charm...is this what they call...love at first sight?...he approached me and introduced himself...

''hi!Luhan is the name,and you are?'' he asked...omo! i know him! he talked to me!his famous!

''ahhh....Niks!'' i shyly said and he offered a handshake...i shyly accept it...is this the start? the start of our love story?

''you're alone?''

''yes''

''wanna take a walk ith me? it's lonely walking alone...only if you don't mind'' he said...and who am i to refuse?

''oh..sure,why not?''

while taking a walk we became closer as we talked to the stuffs we we're similar...the days passed...months...and even years...we became more closer that sometimes,his fans thought that i'm his girlfriend...how i wish right?...not untl this day came...he confessed his love to me...i said the same...

we became happy with each others arms...now i know the feeling of hugging someone when it's cold...but...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i thought we could be together until our last breath.......but this thought broke when suddenly...........................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''yah! wake up! you sleepy head! do you know wha time it is? stand up! fix yourself,then clean!'' my mom said....

''you didn't even let me be with him even in my dreams....my only hope!''

''this is the reality! you should know your limit! they don't even know you,or even your existence!''after she said that...she left me irritated...

i faced my poster....''my babies...let me be in your dreams too''