Introduction

Coffee Shop

Kikwang playfully punched Yongguk in the stomach, but it had no effect; he held his stomach and laughed even harder. Squinting his eyes, Kikwang shooed the  chuckling Yongguk away. And with a little hesitation, Yongguk stumbled away in a fit of laughter.

With that out of the way, Kikwang proceeded to help you up. He held out his hand, "Uh... Sorry about that, he doesn't usually act like this, but he doesn't mean any harm; it's his way of trying to get close to someone. Anyways, my names Kikwang, nice to meet you..."

You turned red and stuttered, "Uh-uh my name's Nguyen, Huy Nguyen..." Right after you introduced yourself you bowed slightly. *FFFUAPIAX I BOWED AGAIN* you thought as you hit your head with your knuckles.

Kwikwang's face broke into a grin, a grin that made his eyes smile. It was this smile that captivated you.

"Hahaha, nice to meet you, Huy." Kwikwang said as he pulled you up. "I've seen you come here quite often, but we've never been able to talk." His face began to turn a light shade of pink.

"SAME HERE! IVE ALWAYS WATCHED YOU Guuuyysss......" *What did i just say? IM GOING TO DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT* The awkwardness only intensified when you noticed Kimwang staring at you with his moth agape and his eyes opened wide.