Embarrassment

Coffee Shop

It was a typical day for Huy who walked down to his usual stop, the coffee shop. Clutching his laptop, he pushed the door open as he was embraced with the heavenly smell of coffee. He struggled past the chairs and tables to his spot by the window. Huy wasn't particularly interested in the outside view the window provided, rather, his interest lay with  the reflection it had shown. He stared at his reflection, admiring his facial structure. 

Soon after, he found himself making faces at the glass, unaware of the presence beside him. The man politely coughed, it was deep, but Huy hadn't noticed him and continued to make faces. Stifling back his laughter, the man awkwardly coughed a little louder. 

Huy had finally noticed the reflection of the man, and turned red. He slowly turned his heated head to face Yongguk, one of the waiters he secretly admired.

"What can I get you?" Yongguk said with his gummy smile.

"Uh... Uhm... I-I-I'll get the usual... hahahaahhhh..."

 "Alright," Yongguk huskily said as he chuckled away.

As soon as Yongguk keft, Huy groaned and burried his head in his hands *This is so embarrassing, kill me now*

"Excuse me, I've got your Cappuccino," Yonnguk politely said as he placed the mug down onto the table.

Immediately, Huy's head shot up, knocking over his drink. The contents in his drink spilled onto Yongguk's white button up and concentrated on his abs. Through the wet shirt you could faintly see his defined and toned abs. 

On instinct, Huy grabbed a napkin and dabbed it onto Yongguk's shirt. He felt the stiffness of Yongguks muscles, and was in awe. Noticing Huy's reaction, Yongguk smirked, and grabbed Huy's hands.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

To be continued