01

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl was reading last page of a book named Time Machine, she was wearing a spectacles. Well, her name is Kwon Yuri and she was a nerd. Everybody liked to bully her, even her sister, Kwon Jiyeon, the queenka in this campus. Yuri didn't care anything because she knew she can't fought back. She just keeping quiet whole day. 

Yuri finish reading the book, she closed it and stood up from the chair. Paik!! Suddenly, a pizza hit her cheek. Yuri took it and threw the pizza into a dustbin.

' Hahaha, a nerd was attacked by a pizza!!! Pizza was better than nerd!!! Nerd was loser!!! Yuri was loser!!! Hahhahahaha' A lot of students were laughing at Yuri. Yuri was going to the lavatory for washing her face but everybody thought she was going to cry. ' Wow, nerd was going to cry!!!' Everybody were pointing at Yuri while laughing.

After finish washing her face, Yuri went to her classroom. When Yuri went in, the pupils who were in the class were pouring a lot of water into Yuri's hair. Yuri's hair, face, clothe, skirt, sock and shoe were wet. The pupils were laughing and felt it was very fun. A few minutes ago, Jiyeon and her friends came into the classroom. They saw Yuri was bullied by the puplis, the puplis stop laughing and starring at Jiyeon because they knew Jiyeon was Yuri's sister. Jiyeon walked in front of Yuri and smirking at her. 

'Pak!!!' Jiyeon smacked Yuri's head hardly and burst laughing. The pupild were following Jiyeon to laugh.. ' Hahahaha, you're stupid!! Can you fight back??' Jiyeon was pulling Yuri's hair, Yuri just lowing her head down.. Jiyeon saw Yuri was holding a book, she grabbed it and read loudly the title

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter