Final : Them

The Almighty Jung Yonghwa In Love

Final : Them

 

 

Seo Joohyun took everything literally bigger than it is. That’s why she was the way she is now. He managed to learn this right after the end of their stint.

Over the years, he understands her actions more.

***

Over the crowded hallways, a man was running through.. excusing himself with “I’m sorry” with every single bump that he made. He knocked on a white door at the end of the hallway, when he heard a small voice said a cute “ne.” A sign for him to enter.

As he turned the door knob and pulled the door to enter.. Suddenly everything went bright.. The scene was blinding him..

She was blinding him. With her giggling laughter, greeting him with her child like charm.

‘I hate you..’ The words that was about to slip from his tongue but had been swallowed back by him.

“I need your help.” Yonghwa saw how her lips turned into a pout.. a pout that he very much wanted to erase it with his lips. He ignored her impending question and just pulled her by her wrist by his callused hand and dragged her to his room.

“Oppa?” She questioned, slightly tilting her head.

“My grandma is coming here.. and i-I uhh.. She wanted to see you.”

“Uhh me? What ME!?” She shrieked.

“Yes, you. Or did anybody else have married me before?”

“Wait, what! It’s just a show. You don’t think she really believe we are married right.”

“Yes, just a show.. You don’t need to emphasize it.” He said in the heat of the moment when he saw how her eyes were gleaming with nervousness turned into something else.

“Ohh halmeoni!” Yonghwa bowed politely when he saw a smiling grandma in front of his dressing room.. but Seohyun stayed unmoving. Usually she will quickly greet any elders.. but this time she stood there in her dazed mood.. Clearly..

He had hurt her..

“Hyun~” Yonghwa called for her attention, which the girl tensed too once she heard him say that. Never had he called her that after the end of their stint.

‘Never…’ the words echoed through his mind..

The girl, turned herself and quickly greeted the old woman who was eyeing her up and down.

“So you’re married to my grandson?”’

“Ahh..” She grew awkward at the question, confused over the situation. Yonghwa who was watching how her shoulder move up not wanting to go down, and how her back straightened out right away as she was doing something ‘so wrong’ here… heaved a deep sigh. He took a step forward and let his arm grabbed her waist to erase their gap, slightly startling the latter. The feeling of holding her waist was something so bittering to him. The back of hers that he had love so much..

‘Arghh, the screw up memories.’

“She’s sick. A bit senile.” He leaned to whisper to her ears, purposely grazing his lips with her ears.

As in cue, she quickly curved a smile. “Ne.” She tucked in a strand of her hair behind her left ear causing Yonghwa to slightly lean back. Getting the hint that was asking for him to stand a meter away from her.

“I don’t like the people dressed around here Yonghwa.” Her tone was demanding in a way. “Don’t they have extra clothes to cover themselves.” Seohyun quickly took a look at her clothes, letting a sigh of relief escaped of how fully clothes she was.

“But I like you.. Seohyun right?” The halmeoni smiled.

He decided to just let the conversations went with the flow, letting Seohyun to do all the talking. He decided to just looked at the side of her face, watching her as she endearingly talked.

***

He thought he has known most of the dark corners or backstage dealings of what’s happening in the entertainment scenes thanks to his vast connection. He was absolutely wrong.

He knew that he can never be normal ever again with the sudden rise of his fame. To his shock and utter delight he landed a deal after deal earning the title of the ‘it guy’.

Just his luck, he was informed that he passed the interview to be in the famous virtual reality show called ‘We Got Married.’

Little that he knew, amidst of his anticipation to work as if he’s in love with his partner. His designated partner will be coming wearing a complete protection to hinder anything that will cause a glitch in her system.

A damage to the product.

It’s the unattainable maknae of the nation’s girl group Girls Generation, Seo Joohyun. He was very amused as he was a previous fan of the said group and had liked ‘Taeyeon’ the most during his high school years. After meeting and actually talking to Seohyun, his thoughts were filled with her almost naturally.

‘Why is she like that?’ was the question that kept on playing in his mind. He tried to make her comfortable and coax her to let him in with a very hard attempt. He had never tried as hard as he did towards any other girl like he did to her. In several interviews where people praised him over his actions, he kept on emphasizing that it might be hard to do so in real life. The answer diverge both ways though, in real life if he’s married to some other girl he might not even be bothered to give efforts like he did with Seo Joohyun or that he only do so because this is his work.

But is it really for work? Is it really purely for work purposes?

He would be lying if he never felt any attraction towards the famous maknae because he clearly did felt something. He remembered the first time he met her, he still remember vividly the scene till this very day. She was wearing this red rimmed glass, pondering over the words in the book. It left him with a strong impression of her. Her side profile was breath taking enough for him to remember.

When he first talked to her, he doubted the words that she said to him that she never experienced love since she was in the idol world herself although her eyes that sparkle with innocence and curiosity spoke otherwise. As time goes by, it seemed that she was shining through and so does the gr0wth of the fan boys group around her.

He was never aware of the fact that at some point he had fallen in love with her as he was guiding her in the journey called love. It was their birthday celebration that made him sure of his feelings but the moment that she and him, parted ways it caused him to fear for his dear life.

The line was blurring…

This was not supposed to happen..

But someone please enlighten him.. Tell him how can he did not fall in love with Seo Joohyun? Throw away her fame, her name and her money.. she’s still the dream girl.

Seohyun vs Joohyun is two different people. Both were a charmer but Joohyun is a deathly arrow when it hits them. With Seohyun, you can sometimes see a glimpse of Joohyun the cheery, unexpected rapping girl. With Seohyun, she’s composed and carried herself as a living ‘perfection’.

But now, you can practically see more of Joohyun in Seohyun because she’s starting to erase the thin line that was separating the two personas. Towards the end of We Got Married, it was Joohyun that came to life. Showing itself more and more though not fully, it’s still more than enough.

Seohyun was the name that she chose to differentiate herself from the persona she was wearing when she was working. Joohyun was her, when she’s with her close knitted group of friends and family. The one’s that she wasn’t afraid to show her flaws.

He thought he knew everything on regards of her but he was again proven wrong. The girl who he thought was not possible to sing a song to him, is now joking around with him, initiating skinships and et cetera did that with her whole heart wrapped in a box of sincerity of letting him know that she’s trying more to express herself. She was nothing but a surprised causing his heart to exhilarate every single time their eyes met.

This was ‘no’ crush.. this is love on his side.

He became more conscious of the viewers as time goes on and by the time it ended he felt a part of him missing. A hole in his heart. Just when she starts to know what love is..

‘Liking someone is like when a dandelion seed lightly lands on the ground. It’s soft and makes you happy. Loving someone is like when that dandelion seed grows roots into the ground and then flowers. A dandelion seed can lightly come and go, right? But in order for it to flower, you have to water it, block it from the wind, and treasure it dearly. That’s what I think.’

She was different.. he knows that.

After We Got Married, they exchanged friendly greetings if they bumped into each other backstage or some friendly congratulations or take care of your health text from her. Whenever he saw her, or unknowingly seek for her presence at the ending stage his eyes lingered on her back longer than it should.

“I think you already knew this.. but it’s obvious you’re in love with her hyung.” They had said to him.

“You’re in love with Seohyun from SNSD.” The word SNSD along with Seohyun is his definite problem. SNSD or not.. Seohyun or not. I’m in love with a woman called Seo Joohyun. The tittle SNSD member and the famous ‘Seohyun’ is not important to him and he too believed the woman called Seo Joohyun do not care about him being the ‘Jung Yonghwa’.

People thought she was the type that will judge people, they are wrong.

He, and neither does she cares about the level that distinguish their position.

There might be a time, where she seems like she can’t condone behaviors that doesn’t exist in her world because she was robbed from her teenage years since the early age of 12. Still, she tried her very best to understand it in her own ways. There’s a reason she’s BFF with idols who were known for their outgoing nature after all.

He remembered that when their We Got Married stopped airing in Korea.. it was still airing in Japan.

The timing was wrong as he opened the television and there they were..  genuinely happy, smiling. He gapped at the unfamiliar sight it was. That scene felt like a stranger to his memories. Still, his heart, breaks watching them as it reminds him to the good old days where Seohyun was still in her cocoon waiting to become a butterfly like she is today.

Wanting to close the television, but still his eyes were glued to the television. As if, every single nature was against him burying whatever memories he has left.

She had grown to a charming young lady. If before nobody dares to approach her, after We Got Married he had hear a few stories of how some other celebrities tried to charm the maknae, maybe seeing her opening up as a green light sign.

He, himself has witnessed it accidentally. BEAST Dongwoon was sending her beautiful lilies which were accompanied by a pink card. He stood there when she noticed his presence. Her face was telling him not to stay there, not to look at her. But he stayed there, unmoving as if he wanted to see how much he can endure.. as if he wanted to get himself to bleed. Hoping, desperately that it will make him move forward.

He hated it. He had tried so hard to let down her walls and the fruit was for somebody else to grab. It’s like his ego was speaking.. but he needed her in desperate needs to feel complete again.

She’s still the same friendly Seohyun though and still very much oblivious to any guy advances towards her. She’s always the same.. which was her nature that frustrates him but somehow still manage to make him in love with her more.

Her personality was border line lovable and frustrating.

One day, he decided to confess to her.. and her answer was half expected and half surprising.

She rejected him, no sugar coats.. just straight forward rejection.

“I love you.” He saw a flickered on her eyes once he said the words to her. It was like a switch has light up.. and a gasp was heard. Her eyes were contemplating over his action, he knew that much.

“I can’t.” She said, her eyes were scared to face his.

“Why, because my group is still not on par with you?”

“Oppa!” Seohyun exclaimed with her eyes showing an obvious hurt over his choice of words.

“Are you going to give me that I’m still new in this business and you’re in the peak of fame excuse?”

“Yes.”

“Seo Joohyun! You would never know if you never try!”

“That is exactly my problem. Trying! I’m going to get hurt when I’m trying.”

“You learn from it, Seohyun..”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why?”

“I’m afraid.”

“I know you are Hyun…I know you are. Who knows you better than I do?”

“Tell me oppa.. you are asking for a relationship with me right?”

“Yes.”

“Can you promise me that we won’t breakup because of petty jealousy and our position in our respective careers? And we do not get into and out of relationships again?”

“I.. I..” Yonghwa stuttered.

“Then you must know that if I try and get hurt.. I might not be able to stand up again oppa. The effect that a fail relationship has on me is 10 times worse than any person out there?” Yonghwa stood there speechless.

“But ..I love you, you know that right?” A glistening drop of tear can be seen hanging at the corner of her eye.

“I’m sorry that you’re in love with a person like me.”

“Don’t say that Joohyun, because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.”  

From her silly little laugh, to how her eyes formed a crescent moon and her aegyo sal highlighting the sparkles on her eyes or how she twirls her hair when she’s shy. He loves it..

“Oppa, you don’t understand..”

“Yes, I don’t.. I really don’t. I don’t get the big deal with a relationship.” Yonghwa had asked sounding desperate.. desperate on not losing her. Seohyun stood there frozen, specifically because she’s never seen this side of Yonghwa. “Loving someone, loving each other.. it’s only right to be with them.” He sat down on the bench, feeling all his energy drained out.. feeling his heart being ripped apart. The sound of his own composure breaking..

“But that’s if we are like them but we’re not. We’re different.. we’re in the cutthroat business where everyone observed us like a puppet doll. I have seen most of what needed to be seen.” Seohyun sat next to Yonghwa, mouth quivering as she tried to gather her thoughts. “I’m aware of what’s happening oppa, that’s why I build walls around me.” She gulped the lump on . “I don’t want to see it but I did and I’m afraid oppa. Repeatedly my unnies come back home with their make-up smeared due to tears, crying themselves to sleep like it was my daily lullaby or some behind the scene happening where a girl idol was pregnant and had an abortion and some career ruining relationships which cause the company to drop them out stating other reason like continuing their studies.” Her voice suddenly breaks at the middle.. she tried to calm herself again by breathing in and out for a couple of times before continuing.. “I don’t want a simple relationship of dating, I want a serious one. That I can be sure with, the one that won’t be beaten by some trivial matters like this. I don’t want empty promises I want a real one. You are precious to me in my life, losing our friendships due to something that we aren’t sure of will cause me tremendous regret.”

“Aren’t love enough Seohyun? Our love..” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun’s eyes which was now wet with tears.

“Love that hurts each other aren’t enough oppa. A selfish love when we’re in our position is childish oppa. A matured thinking is needed too. I take things bigger than it should. Have you heard why I haven’t used banmal?” Yonghwa shook his head.

 “It’s because I came late during SNSD members practice and I haven’t known Yuri unnie at that time. She asked me what’s my name was and I struggled to say it. Because I’m late she demanded me to speak formal to her which I did to everyone stubbornly till this very day not because I have learnt that since I was a kid but it’s because of that incident. I build walls over the silliest and smallest reason oppa, just because I’m stubborn, very sensitive and I’m the type to frustratingly remember these types of things. I saw how Yoona unnie turned into a camera phobia due to the netizens remarked of her behavior so I calculate every words that I spoke or better I rather not to speak at all. I can never express my happiness in public because I don’t trust them so I awkwardly spoke each time. I became uptight over my diet because we’ve been critique numerous times over our eating routine. I learn because I’m tired of being called idiot for being an idol and books is the only medium that I don’t see any malicious comments about myself or any other person that’s close with me. That’s how silly I am, the impact those incident has on me is 2 times worse than normal people… maybe because I’ve been groomed in this industry since I was 12. It might be stupid for you to hear this, but I believed if we were really meant to be, love will guide us back together. Just like our meeting. I believed in fate. Don’t you?” Yonghwa looked at the sobbing Seohyun..

"Will you be able to remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?”

 “I can’t, I honestly can’t because this is the ‘me’ now though I’m trained to become this, it’s still me.” She smiled, her eyes were sparkling showing much more than what she’s saying right now.

 “Have you ever cried for a guy that you rejected?” She slightly shook her head.

“That’s enough for me now jasshik.” He pinched her chubby cheeks trying to make her smile again.

“Smileeeeeeeeeeee.” He grinned looking at her face looking like an idiot. Her gasp turned louder as she tried to inhale her tears. Apparently, his silly acts will only make her cry. Softly, he pulled her in for a hug. He felt the dampness of his shirt on his shoulder part.

“I understand... I do Seohyun ahh. I’m glad I’m the first man you cried for though.” Yonghwa felt, secretly happy that his face was not visible to her as he felt a surge of feelings were screaming to go out from his eyes right now.. because it hits him. The reality does.. if she were really not the one for him. This might be the last time, he’s able to hold her close to him. Just like that, he tightened his arms that are wrapped on her waist smelling the sweet scent of her hair. She suddenly tried to push him away, by placing her hands on his chest.

“I should not cry… I should not be weak.” She struggled to say the words out loud in between her sobbing as her lip was slightly brushing his right ear. Gently, he caressed her hair humming to a song before he started to sing..

BGM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kU90djRuec (Do play the song to get into the story)

Try to remember the kind of September
when life was slow and oh, so mellow.
Try to remember the kind of September
when grass was green and grain was yellow.
Try to remember the kind of September
when you were a tender and callow fellow,
Try to remember and if you remember the follow.

 

The sound of her crying turned louder when he started singing but he ignored it and kept on singing. He did not know how to comfort her, but he does know the wonders music will do to calm hearts. And he, himself need this calm himself down to be stronger for her.

 

Deep in December it's nice to remember
although you know the snow will follow.
Deep in December it's nice to remember
without the hurt the heart is hollow.
Deep in December it's nice to remember
the fire of September that made us mellow.
Deep in December our hearts should remember and follow.

 

Only the sound of hiccups was heard as he slowly disentangled his arms that were hugging her. He looked at her pair of enchanting eyes, looking at him as longingly as he did to her.

“I understand.” He leaned forward to kiss her forehead before pulling away to see her reaction. Her eyes were closed.

“But please just let me..” He said but stopped halfway when he noticed that she nodded, slightly. Her cheeks were like tomatoes even in the dark. He proceed to erase the distance between his lips and her strawberry color lips and when It touched, it felt like fireworks. Her lips, tasted like goguma. He slightly smiled though his lip was still on hers.

 ‘Jasshik.’

She was trembling.. and he just knew that this was her first kiss. He was her first.

Everything made sense now. When he thought he knew her, he was always proven wrongly by her.

Before he debuted as the band leader of CNBLUE the hottest rookie in 2010, he starred in You’re Beautiful along with experienced cast raging for the new actor extraordinaire, Jang Geunsuk, famous kid actress, Park Shin Hye, After School face, UEE, and his own company sunbae, the unique vocalist Lee Hong Ki.

During the film naturally he developed a crush towards the lead actress Shinhye which he confessed at the end of the filming which he was blatantly rejected by the actress saying that he just like the new green vegetable in town, it’s too soon for him to start a relationship and if he still want to do so, the girl should never ever be her. Shinhye is known for her friendly nature, having close friendships with males and females alike and she was never the harsh type just straightforward in nature. She spoke how hard it will be for him later on, that this is just a temporary feeling that will extinguish. She needed something serious, and something that wasn’t harmful to her career citing that a relationship with a more experience and same level guy would be much better in a joking manner.

He wondered was it because of his level was not the same with hers yet? And just like she said, it was a short while attraction that go over quickly. Just like a crush.

Apparently he was very rash not thinking about the consequences.

This time he was calmer in making his approach but he never think things through like Seohyun. Thinking back, she has been given her all every single time though it was not as obvious like he was. She did try in her own unique way.

Trying to show to him the hidden Seohyun’s side that rarely showed itself in front of the camera. The Joohyun in her.

She was not expressive because she didn’t know how to be expressive in her world. So, she expressed it using her own language.

In their filming sessions, she had always kept some of their important conversations ‘off-the record’ or she wanted to read his letters by herself not wanting to share it to the public during the before Japan episode, final episode and et cetera.

She had always been like that.

The fact that she took every single experienced to protect herself was heartbreaking for him. He knew that..

She learned that if a heartbreak can cause harm to herself, it will not just affect her.. it will affect the entire team that’s working for her, teammates, managers, fandom and the person involve.

She learned that she will react terribly over the smallest detail making it bigger than it should be. She will be hurt far greater if it won’t work out.

She learned to watch her words, giving away diplomatic answers or just flat out deny any rumors.

She learned to keep a small part of her life away from the public.

She learned to be ambiguous.

She developed a defense mechanism not to crumble under the public eyes.

These realizations just made him more in love with her.

Although, he convinced himself in million ways to hate her.. especially when she said publicly she’s never had any feelings for him..but he can’t.

He really can’t because he knows her better now. That a certain part must be kept a secret. That a certain hope must be diminished. If it was for the best.. She’s always has the best interest for everyone. It hurts him to think how hard it must have been for her to do things like that. He did call her after the filming receiving an ‘apology’ text right after from her. Hyoyeon picked it up and her sobbing sounds are clouding Hyoyeon’s voice. He knew it was hers.. it was her voice.

Relationships for him now are just greedy in some ways. Relationship wasn’t ideal and he knows that.. it just pure greed to feel a certain security that she or he won’t go away. It was to possess. If he were normal, he might say that it’s to get to know each other but he already knew Seohyun.

He did try to move on and date around and he knows that she too tried to have a normal relationship with normal people. Around the 2nd girl which only lasted for a week even with him trying his very best, he ended it as he kept comparing her to Seohyun. Knowing it wasn’t right that his thoughts went back to her. Seohyun carving in his heart won’t go away.. He acknowledged that he’s going to wait for Seohyun.

From that day onwards, he planned this romantic evening with her. The day when he’s going to propose to her and it will be at one of his concert where he’s going to play ‘Love Light’ for her. His first song that he wrote for her. He even bought the ring in advance, it’s always with him during his performance. Maybe giving her, their We Got Married ring will be nostalgic but a new ring will be the symbol of a new start for them. He knows that there might even be possibilities that they won’t be together, if she moved on and if the guy was better for her than him. As hurtful as it’s.. it means that they were not meant to be together.. but as for now she’s still the one for him.

He is sure that..

When the time comes..

When she’s ready..

He’s going to ask her whether it’s okay to be with a man like him..

He’s going to ask her to be the only woman in his life..

To be the mother of his child..

To be the muse to his music.

To be he’s lawfully wedded wife.

He’s going to propose to her, with the ring he had gotten for her in advance. The little shining rock glimmering reminding him of the day he met her. The day that he felt enthralled with her eyes not knowing that he will fall head over heels for the stranger in front of him.

***

He was sipping his ice coffee when a silhouette of her.. was seen. She made her way and greeted him, not wasting any time to introduce him to the boy next to her.

“You see, I can’t be with you because I love him.” She said, pointing to Yonghwa as she was looking to the guy.

“Poor guy..” Yonghwa said lazily as he rested his chin on his palm when the guy walked away from the coffee shop.. his shoulder droop low after hearing her out.

“I have no interest in dating.”

“So I heard.”

“How’s your girl, oppa?” Seohyun’s face was serious.. but he knew.. After such a long time knowing her. Around, 7 years by now.. he learned to read her. And this Seohyun was jealous.

“My girl. You?” He grinned when the later was now huffing in disbelief over this guy unending cheesiness. “She’s about to get ask to go to the concert tonight.” Yonghwa slides the ticket to her side of the table.

“I don’t know, if I’ll be able to come.”

“I know you can, just come Joohyun.” His eyes met hers, as it blazed with passion. A passion that only both of them knew.

***

“You remember right, the words written on your tickets.. it said ‘personal concert’ I’m about to show you guys what it meant.” He spoke through the mic.. smiling. The fans started to murmur. Random sounds were produced.

‘What does it mean?’

‘Why do he puts love light as the same sentence as personal..’

A certain girl sat there rigidly as her heart was hammering trying to get out of her chest.

“Now here is Love Light.” He smiled with his infamous cheek bursting smile. As the band started to play and Yonghwa started to strum his guitar.. he spoke trying to tease the crowd.

“You know, I’ve said that Love Light rapped part was written for someone.” The crowd grew impatient again and started to produce a really loud noise. Noises of people talking..

“What if, I say that a lot of my songs were for the same girl onwards?”

“Kyaaaaaa~” The crowd screamed.

The band started to sing.. ignoring the hyped out crowd.. when suddenly the leader stopped playing.

“You know I mention that I have a girl before to you right? That I say I’m going to introduce to you today..” He smirked, as the stage was lifted from the ground hanging on the air.. and as the ‘creek’ sound was produced to move it near to the 2nd section of the stadium.

“She’s here.. and I’m asking her to marry me.”

“WOAHHH!” The crowd erupted.. although they were confused somehow.. of the sudden announcement and to who is he exactly talking.

Yonghwa started to walk nearing the edge of the stage.

“Where are you going?” He questioned, his face showed amusement as he observed how Seohyun stood up, gripping the helm of her dress. She’s probably feeling hurtful right now… wanting to run away.

“Are you going to run away?” She stood there.. closing her eyes as every eyes in the crowd was directed to her.

“I’m going to introduce you to my girl..”

“Stop..” He can see her muttered.. shocked over the fact that her nose was red and her eyes were sad.. as the tears stained was evident on her cheeks.

“How can I stop, when you’re the girl Seohyun..” She turned her head to meet his face.. he was trying to hug her with his eyes.

“I’m ready now.. I’m not going to ask you to be with me.. I’m going to ask you to marry me. Will you?” Her eyebrows was raised, asking her.. as she stood there shocked and the crowd grew silent.

“Ah.. it’s not like.. hmm.. I’m saying this because I asked you before jokingly if you wanted to marry me and you said yes.. so I thought it’s fine to propose you like this.. It’s not like there's a lot of fans here. Just around 100.” He started babbling out of nervousness.

“Jung Yonghwaaa!” She screamed, leaving out her usual formal talk.

“Ne.” He did not heard what she was saying but he saw how moved.

“It’s a yes!” The person beside her shouted. The whole crowd stood up, popping the party popper that was given to them by the production team knowing fully well what’s the use for it now leaving the two lovebirds in their own world. As the crowd was not there at all and there were only the two of them.

He suddenly kneeled down in disbelief, is this happening?

Is she finally going to be his wife?

The stage was lifted down and her presence was no longer seen. Yonghwa panicked, moving around the stage by himself. The crowd stayed oblivious.

He ran towards the backstage panicking, as he saw all the Soshi girls lining up, eyes tearing up. He ignored their questions and ran like a crazy man.

‘Don’t do this to me again..’

‘Don’t go away..’

‘Don’t you dare.’ His panicked steps stopped when he saw she was leaning on the wall, forming a circle with her feet. She lifted her head and met his. Smiling widely, giggling in shyness.

“My first and my last?” She asked him when he dropped the paper that he was holding from his hand and grabbed her for a hug. Seeking every single inch of her warmness that he can obtained.

No light, no level difference.. it was them in the same space. Confined in their own world. Waiting for the future to come after the hurdle has passed.

 

“Lovelight is a great proposal song for me.”

-Jung Yonghwa-

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Wow.. the 9 upvotes without a chapter to read.. I was really pressured to deliver this fic. I didn't expect for it to gain such a following because it's truly is just a simple fanfiction. I hope it reaches all of your expectations and that you enjoy the read for such a special month. ^^