Chapter 2

Twinned.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Alright class, before I dismiss you for your lunch break, I need to inform the new students that if you need help getting around the school feel free to approach any of your classmates. I'm sure they will be more than delighted to help you." Mrs Lee announced. Instantaneously the girls' chatter began and the rest of the boys were indifferent about it. "Okay, that's all, you're dismissed!" With that, everyone greeted Mrs Lee before gathering in their own cliques. 

Luhan glanced at his brother and whispered to him "Who should we ask? We have yet to find the students' office to submit our forms and collect our new student IDs yet." Sehun looked around the class, most of the students have already left class for lunch except for the previous group of girls who seemed to be waiting for their chance to "help" the twins. Yoona who was unaware of the surroundings, was quietly preparing the publicity items for the upcoming Arts Showcase.

Sehun looked at Luhan seriously, "There's no way we are going to ask that bunch of girls. Just look at the way they are staring at us, it's as if we were their prey and they are waiting for the right moment to pounce on us." Luhan was at his wit's end until his sight fell upon Yoona. "Seems like she's the only sane girl here, let's just ask her!" Grabbing their bags, they cautiously approached Yoona who was still seated at her desk. 

19..20..21.. 

Yoona was counting in her head as she counted the flyers until a guy's voice interrupted her. "Hi! We were wondering if you could show us the way to the student's department office? We are still a bit lost since it's our first day," Luhan asked with hopeful eyes. Luhan was really praying so hard that Yoona would agree to help them.

Slightly irritated with the sudden distraction, Yoona looked up to find the twins looking at her with a tinge of desperation on their faces. It didn't take long before she sized up the situation that the boys were in. "Alright," was all that she said as she gave the twins a look before gesturing them to wait outside the classroom for her. "Just give me a moment to pack up," she added on. The boys looked at each other with a sigh of relief before following her cue. They scurried out of the classroom as they noticed the uncomfortable stares and some of those girls cursing under their breath.

Gathering her books and flyers in her satchel, Yoona got up from her seat to exit the room and she realised that the group of girls who were supposedly waiting for Luhan and Sehun were now shooting her death glares. Instead, she simply shrugged them off, not letting any of that falter her stride.

Luhan and Sehun both were relieved that Yoona agreed to help them, as it was the only way to prevent themselves ending up as "prey" to that group of girls. "Let's go, " Yoona's voice broke their thoughts as they turned to see Yoona exiting the classroom and nodded at them to follow her lead. The walk to the students' main office was exceptionally silent, as Yoona did not say a single word at all. 

"So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter