Just A Kiss

Just A Kiss

It was a chilly Friday afternoon. Children who just came from school went to the playground with their mothers or nannies. Friday usually was 'playground day' for most kids because there are no classes on the next day so they could play all afternoon. It was also a day housewives socialize with their neighbors while looking after their kids.

 

That day was also perfect for reading a book under the tree despite the loud and happy squeals of the children near their abode.

 

"MINNIE HYUNG~!!!" 


Sungmin looked up to see who the owner of the small voice might be, only to be met with his small, curly-haired dongsaeng, who was running towards him with a very wide and proud grin on his young face while waving his small hands, a gold medal on his other hand. He knew instantly that Kyuhyun won another Math Quiz Bee.


6-year old Kyuhyun bounced on his feet as he stood in front of the older and showed him the shining round metal attached on a red and blue ribbon, "Hyung, Kyuhyunnie got 1st place!!!" Kyuhyun announced enthusiastically.

 

Sungmin closed the book he was reading and stood up, grinning at his cute dongsaeng, "Wow, you're so great, Kyuhyunnie! Congratulations!" It made the maknae smile widely.


Then, the younger boy bit his lip and blushed. Yes, he blushed. "Does that mean that I get to have a reward from you?" Kyuhyun asked quietly. The pink lover giggled, nodding. "Of course! What kind of reward do you want to have?"

Just when Kyuhyun will answer, another boy came shouting. The boy is taller than Sungmin, but looks younger than him. The boy with round fishy eyes is waving a paper as he skipped his way towards Sungmin. "Sungminnie hyungie~ look what Hae drew~!" Donghae shouted.

With a smile, Sungmin took the paper, grinning wider after seeing two stick drawings on it. One is wearing a blue shirt, and the other one is wearing a pink shirt. He concluded that the pink one is him. What made him laugh was that the pink man is "kissing" the blue boy... Donghae is definitely the blue guy.

While Sungmin was laughing his heart out, Kyuhyun was on the side pouting because he can't see what was on the paper, silently cursing for being small, though he knows that his Donghae hyung was trying to hit on his Sungmin hyung again.

Suddenly, Donghae turned shy as he fiddled with his fingers, "That's what I want..." he almost whispered.


But then, another voice of a boy butted in. And that boy, who apparently is the tallest among them, slung an arm around his childhood friend-slash-neighbor, "That won't do, Hae, because I get to kiss Min first!" Donghae glared at the boy with a gummy smile, pouting, "Of course not, Hyukkie~!!!" Kyuhyun agreed by nodding, "Yeah!!! Donghae hyung is right!!!" That was the first time Kyuhyun agreed to his idiotic Donghae hyung.

Sungmin rolled his eyes.

Hyukjae smirked, turning into a smile as he faced Sungmin, "Min hyung-ah, I won first place for our dance competition!" Sungmin beamed and hugged the taller guy tight, "Really?! Wow, you made it!!! I'm so proud of you, Hyukkie!!!"

Hyukjae did a victory sign to the other two, who were burning in jealousy.

After Sungmin moved away, Hyukjae tilted his head and winked. Lee Hyukjae just did aegyo. "You promised me a kiss if I win~" The older pursed his lips, his eyes narrowing due to his smiling. "Yeah, I did."

Donghae's and Kyuhyun's eyes almost burst out from the sockets when Sungmin placed his hands behind him, tiptoed, closed his eyes and kissed Hyukjae on a cheek, making the taller boy blush deep red.

"UWAAA~! SO UNFAIR~!!!" To Sungmin's surprise, Donghae suddenly cried, making him run towards the younger and cup his cheeks, "Oh, why is my baby Hae crying?" The boy wearing a blue shirt sniffed as he wiped his tears, whining, "Because Minnie hyung kissed Hyukkie and not Hae~"

Sungmin's face softened, "Aww~ I'm sorry, Hae~" he said before leaning in to give the younger's cheek a peck. "There. Don't cry anymore, okay?" he giggled when Donghae had stopped crying and nodded vigorously.

"Do I have to cry for you to kiss Kyuhyunnie, too?" the maknae whined with a cute pout, and this made the 10-year old squeal and crouch to level his face with his dongsaeng, "Of course not, Kyubaby~ congrats to my math genius~"

Just when Sungmin's soft lips touched Kyuhyun's cheek, the other two burst laughing because of their baby maknae's cute reaction; his cheeks were painted in pink, his lips are parted, and his eyes were very wide. So peculiar for someone who wanted it.



Sungmin tapped Kyuhyun's cheek, also altering his gazes to his three dongsaengs, "Want cookies? Umma is baking~"

Then, Hyukjae shouted before running, "The first one who gets in Min hyung's house will get another kiss from him!!!" Donghae instantly ran after his best friend, while Kyuhyun cursed first for being not athletic and will surely lose, but he still followed his other hyungs.


Sungmin just shook his head.






Donghae got there first, followed by Hyukjae, and lastly, their poor game freak, Kyuhyun.


They still got their kiss, though.
 

 

 

 

 

FIN