2

That person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber pov

I am wake up with feeling someone poking my cheek, slowly open my eyes and find krystal beside me. She smile, I wish I will having that smile for all my life. I smile back to her and sit.

"Morning princess, how your sleep ?"

"its nice, thanks for everything am."

"anything for you princess,'I grinning' uh how we breakfast then I will drive you to your house ?"

"umm, I feel didn't want go home, can I be here for a while ?"

"its you palace princess, feel free. So, breakfast now, come on, I already starving now"

After eating breakfast and bath, we just sitting on the couch and watching movies. I didn't want ask what happen last night, knowing that must be some her jerk boyfriend that cheating on her again. And feel I didn't ask her,she also didn't tell me anything.

Its already noon when the movies finish. I look my left,found her sleep leaning on my shoulder. I take a deep sigh. Its really hard to love you krys, but I never tired.

At night, I ask her to come to cafe that I working by singer. And she agreed.

At cafe

"uh krys, you wait me here, I will perform now, is okay with you ?"

"uh amber, I know. Now, go and give your best I will watching you, look your fangirl already cheering for you hahaha"

I smile to her and turn around, go to the stage. I sing with my guitar. I look at her, like always I will singing her a so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter