PART TWO.

I LOVE YOU. YOU LOVE HIM.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART TWO.

 

“Aish…really, what happened this time?!” I shouted as I heard the ringtone of my phone for the second time ever since I decided to have a good sleep.

 

“Annyeong !” Her voice both startled and woke me up instantly.

 

“Yaa…what do you want? I’m busy.” I perfectly knew what she wanted.

 

“Come here and get - .”    

 

“I said I’m busy. I ‘m not coming this time, so don’t wait for me.” I cut her answer and right at that moment I thought of what an idiot I was. I actually did go to her, even though it didn’t make me feel good at all. I called Dara to tell me the restaurant’s address and, practically, I flew with the car towards the destination. When I arrived, I didn’t need to walk into the building and search for her at every table, as she was already outside, standing on the stairs, with her phone in her right hand.

 

“Oh? Yaa…you’re here.” She said smiling, a reaction that revealed the fact that she was quite drunk.

 

“I know…I’m an idiot.” I whispered while struggling to get her up and walk with her towards the direction of the car.

 

“This is the last time.” I shouted annoyed, not really for her to hear, but more for myself. I needed to stop doing it. After guiding her towards the car and placing her in the right seat, I went to my seat and started the car with the intention of having a serious conversation with her. I said ‘serious’, because even though she was drunk, Bom was quite a sincere and impossible to upset type of person in this state. 

 

“You know…I really don’t like these blind dates that your mother comes up with. I don’t think they are good for you.” Or for me.

 

“Yaa…do you think I enjoy wasting my time like this?” She responded smiling.

 

“Exactly, so tell this to your mother. Confront her; tell her that you have better things to do with your time.” I tried to teach her while driving.

 

“Tsk…as if I didn’t try. Yaa…you know when I saw Youngbae last time? Tuesday! I haven’t seen him for six days.” I wouldn’t norm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter