Chapter 1 - A Fresh Start.

The Start of Something New.

The Start of Something New

Chapter 1: A fresh start. (Diary Entry, Amber)

28/6/14

Dear Diary,

The reason why I’ve decided to start writing in a diary again is because I’m starting school in a totally new environment soon. The long break is over and I’m finally going off to college.

I’m 17 this year , and I’m honestly quite excited to be starting a new life in a new place. Meeting new people, learning new stuff, and I thought that it would be a good idea if I recorded events down in here, just for memory’s sake.

But the thing about me is that I’m quite socially awkward.. ohwell, let’s just hope I make friends (hopefully nice ones).

Another reason as to why I feel like writing here is because I wanna pen down my thoughts and my thinking processes as well as my feelings because I’m still quite worried about coming out to my parents. My close friends from school last time already know that I’m into girls, but it’s not going to be easy telling this to my parents..

They’re kind of homophobes, if I must state this clearly. God bless me.

In case dear diary you were wondering about my past relationships.. they didn’t end very well. The latest one with Suzy? Ended on a bad note because I caught her cheating on me.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to open myself up to others but you know what they say, just let nature take its course.  

I think I’m just going to lead a life with a low-profile in school and just be happy and contented with people around me.

New resolutions for the new school year!

  1. Work hard
  2. Play harder
  3. Be happy

That’s pretty much it for today’s entry, school’s starting just around the corner, I shall anticipate it!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same day, Krystal’s POV

 

School’s starting and I have absolutely no mood for it. How am I even going to make friends, being the Ice Princess I am? It’s not that I’m unfriendly you know, I just look unfriendly.

I’m actually a very nice person if you get to know me, and argh I don’t know I just don’t have a very good feeling about school. One thing good about school is that Sica unnie is there too, so I won’t feel as lonely.

Maybe I should let go of my Ice Princess image for once and start a new image for myself, by being more sociable! Yeah, maybe I should.

On a side note, I’m really worried about making friends.. I’ve heard from so many people that the people who go to college are just nerds that only know how to study, that don’t know what real entertainment is.

I hope that there aren’t any like es who might backstab me or anything, I just want to meet some really nice people to survive my next three years in this school..

I’ve ranted enough for today, all I can do now is to pray for the best!

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Heyyy guys I'm back after missing for long heh, please do continue to give me comments as to what to do with the plot, and how I can improve on writing. Lastly, don't forget to subscribe and have a great time reading! 

P.S. I know the first chapter's a little short but the subsequent ones will get longer and more interesting (I hope)