Final

This Cafe

Please listen to this song while reading this. Thank you!!

Riyeon's POV

"Omma I'm going out." 

"Ok be safe."

I was stressed. They all knew that something was up with me but they never ask. I don't really care because I found a place to release all my stress and to think. It was at a cafe. I have been going to this cafe for the past two years. It wasn't that far away from my house. Probably about 2 blocks and it was here. The bells on the door ringed as I opened the door. 

"Oh annyeong RiYeon. The same as always?"

I just nodded. I always got a chocolate cake and a caramel ice frappe. As soon as I got my things I left to where I would always go to. It was my spot. It always has been. Nobody knows about this spot because it's at the back and it's by shelves of books. I don't read so much all I do is look out the window and think about how I could be travelign the world instead of being stuck here with all the so called friends I had. They think that I don't know that they talk about me. People in the world are cruel and I tend to not talk to people as much anymore. 

"RiYeon shi. You have the best spot ever. No one ever uses this spot and it has the best view. Anyways I'm off so I'll see you tomorrow. Annyeong."

Once again I nodded. The waitress thought of me like a sister. She was older than me and she was always happy. It was like nothing in the world would ever bother her. But to me people were just cruel they did cruel things, but not all of them did. Yeah go ahead and say that I'm emo, goth, dark, whatever you want. I won't give a . I've been through worst. I'm not any of those, I'm just emotionally hurt.

"The world is hard to live in." With that I finished my cake and drink and left.

 

~The Next Week~

The same routine, go to the cafe and get my stuff then go to my spot. But today was different. Someone was in my place. How the hell did he find this place? Screw it I'll just sit near my spot. I wasn't angry or anything. I was just used to sitting at that spot near the window and I would always think better. It was a comfortable spot. With that in mind I just thought about things and thought about my best friend.I took out a photo of two of us acting silly two years ago. It was the last photo we took. He would be here making me laugh and would be here when I need him, but he's gone. He was my oppa and he disappeared just like that. No he didn't leave me for another girl or guy. He left this world. He left me. Because of a reckless driver was being stupid and was drunk that driver crashed to my best friend. I had problems that day on. I never had stopped thinking about him. He was my escape when I needed to talk about how crappy my day was. But no, he had to be taken away. That was when I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Aish! These tears still fall when I think about you oppa. I wished you wouldn't have drove that day to come see me. If you didn't you would be here with me. I wouldn't be facing these problems alone. I wouldn't be alone."

Wow I was talking ot myself. I need to go before I end up crying a river.

 

Jungkyun's POV

I went to a cafe today. I just got a caramel ice frappe. I got back in town after being gone for two years. It felt good to be back. Life was hard in London. Being back was better than ever. I just wished that I was able to meet my buddy. He passed away the year I left. I wasn't able to meet him one last time. But his parents told me to find his best friend and take care of her. I never met her. It was the lst thing he wanted me to do for him an dI still haven't done it. He was like my brother. Now that I was back I was determined to find her.

"Sir here's your order enjoy." The waitress just smiled and left.

I sat by a secluded place. It had the best view but yet it was hidden by book shelfs. I was in thought until I heard someone talking.

"Aish! These tears still fall when I think about you oppa. I wished you wouldn't have drove that day to come see me. If you didn't, you would be here with me. I wouldn't be facing these problems alone. I wouldn't be alone."

It was a girl's voice. She must have been crying. Her voice was shaky. Then I heard her get up and leave. I looked up and she was leaving. That's when I saw something on the table she was at. I got up and picked up the photo. I was shocked. It was my best buddy. 

"That must have been her. I'll find her again hyung. I'll fulfill your last wish."

I took the photo and put it in my wallet. I left after taking the photo.

 

 

RiYeon's POV

~ The Next Day~

" No no no this can't be! I couldn't have lost that photo!"

"Sweetie calm down. We'll just get another copy from his parents."

"No you don't understand! his parents don't have another one! I was the only one that had one! That was the last photo we took it was the last memory I had with him! I lost it."

I lost my photo. I lost the most important thing that I had ever had. It was the last one and I lost it. I was crying like there was no tomorrow. I didn't want to go to the cafe without the photo with me. I always had the photo with me wherever I go just to feel like Kyungil was still with me.

 

Jungkyun's POV

I went back to the cafe hoping the girl would show up again. I waited adn waited. But she never showed up. Maybe she was busy.

"No she wouldn't have been busy. She doesn't work. Hyung said that she wouldn't ever be busy. He said she would always come in this cafe everyday. why isn't she here?"

~The Next Week~

It was already the next week and she didn't show up. I came everyday just to see if she would show up. She never did.

~Ring Ring~

I looked up and saw her. She came today. She looked just like the photo. But she seemed as though she was lifeless. She came back here and sat where I usually sat. That's when it hit me.

"That was her seat."

"Mianhae Kyungil oppa. I lost our picture. I searched and searched but I never found it. You most hate me right now don't you?"

She was talking to herself. But the reason why she never came was beacause she was searching for this photo. That's when I got up and went towards her. 

"I don't think that he would hate you for losing his photo. He's not that type of person."

"How would you know?"

"Because he was like my brother. He passed away two years ago didn't he?"

She nodded.

"Can I sit with you?"

She nodded again. I sat and looked at her. I grabbed my wallet and got the photo.

"This is was you were looking for wasn't it?"

"How did you?" She looked at me with questions.

"You left it here a week ago. I wanted to give it to you but you never showed up. Kyungil was a good guy. I'm pretty sure you know that."

"I do. He was the best friend I ever had. He was always there when I needed him. He helped me when I was feeling lost and alone. He saved me from giving up on life."

I nodded listein to her explain. She went through a lot of pain. That photo meant everything to her.

"I didn't introduce myself. I'm Jungkyun."

"I'm RiYeon."

"You have a nice name."

"Thank you Jungkyun shi."

That was all we said. We sat in silence until I broke the silence.

"Before Kyungil had left he wanted me to do something for him."

She looked at me with curiosity.

"He wanted me to take care of you and be by your side from now on. I plan to do it."

"That would be nice."

 

 

 

That's the end. I got a bit teary writing this but I made it through. And yes it's Kyungil from history. I hope you guys liked this. Please do upvote, subscribe, and comment!!!